[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who runs it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1.png (48KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
48KB, 200x200px
Who runs the world?

Choice #1 - It's still the Fascist Roman Global Empire(Capital Vatican) , through religions(Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddism, Hinduism, etc.) which are controlled by Roman Empireal Agents.

Choice #2 - It's WASPs through the US Military complex and FRS

Choice #3 - It's the Jews through their propaganda and media control and FRS

footnotes:
99.999999999% of Earth's population are religious, including Atheists(who pray to a god called "Thereisnogod")

Moncarchs are nothing but delagates commusioned by Roman Empreror to control a certain region. Any Monarch's relation to a Roman Emperor is the same as the relation of a state governor to a presiden. A subservient one - of lower status.

99.99% of jews are dirt poor living generally not in the areas where most of the rich people live.
Basically, besides the cliche "evil" rich jews like Rotschilds and such, the infamous 100 families, there are not much rich jews. Shiiet, all jews that I know are regular working class folks, who would dream on and wished the jews had even a fraction of power they are credited with.

Religions control military and financial systems. Catholic church is the largers corporation in the world, which runs it's subsidiary religions like other branches of christianity, religions like islam and judaism, buddism and hinduism.

All "rich" influencial people are controlled by religious doctrine.

All presidents either heavily dependent on religion or on some form of ritualistic influence.
For instant POTUS swears on the Bible. Just like some Islamic leader swears on Quran.

All top religious agents like Bishops, Metropolits, Imams, Rabbis, Lamas, etc, have vast, influence in the country of their residence and beyond.

The single most powerful weapon is eduction.
Whoever controls education of children - those control the world.

Who controls education?
Religion. Rome.

The jesuits were the first to implements the massive central education system.
>>
i'm not a robot
>>
OP is a nigger
>>
>>140237614
what if i told you its all 3 at the same time. I hope that clears things up.
>>
>>140238365
i'm prolly whiter then you. i can actually bet on it, but i'm not going to deanon
>>
>>140238599
there can't be all three at the top.

obviously it's one one at the top. it's quite clear which one.

roman empire created these monoteitic cults to control it's slaves.

but the slaves all point to each other and blame each other for the evils of Rome.

it's quite obvious.

it's the Rome who still has slaves.

it's the doctrine and not the people who run the world.

all are slaves to the doctrine.

the origin of the doctrine is whole another question which is really interesting and can really shed a light on the root of all problems.
>>
>>140237614
All religions are controlled by Jews.
>>
>>140239196
There can be 3 at the top. If there was one at the top then nobody would question who was at the top.
>>
>>140240383
loled

jews can't even control their own religion.. wtf are you talking about.

it's all Rome. Since day 1.

Rome even made up the stories about the ancient world to make this world look older, so people wouldn't think that it's the Rome who started all of this shit

Rome created jews and all other nations.. Rome gave every nation it's name and each nation for their own fake history

it's all obvious dude.. don't be in denial.

no nation has the power to control anything

any nation is enslaved by default
>>
>>140239196
Vatican - religion
Jews - banking
Pentagon - military

Three arms of the NWO order.
Three sides of a triangle.
Illuminati con.
>>
>>140237614
post your sources
>>
>>140240845
no one questions the Rome, because Rome hides behind the "fake" rulers.

thats why you wrote what you wrote. you think it's all of them at the top... but it's not a gand bang.

there can be only one. it's the rome. and they pretty much fuck everyone equally with whites being fucked a little bit less then the rest.. since we are valued by rome just a little more

just like your favorite dog would get a little better living conditions then a dog that is not your favorite

rome has it's favorite dogs
>>
>>140237614
All 3 have the same master.
Also, for everyone outside of those collectives (and even in large number within them) a master is out, so, the world isn't necessarily controlled by any singular entity, even chaos has to compete with the orders, and knowledge will always be enshrouded in the mysteries.
>>
>>140241370
the irony is that its still the good Old World Order
which is run by Rome 100%.. the religions and military and money is just a proxy instrument for the slaves so they can buy food and cloth.

basically money is not even a direct power by which to control anything.

military is also controlled by religion 100%, also under Rome. all soldiers are basically religious crusaders. all fight under the banners of some religious order. just look at any lilitary flag. it's obvious as fuck.

it's the Rome dude.. i'm not kidding here.

Roman Empire that is running this world and it has never changed. It's been like this since day one

Solid. Stable. Reaching it's goals as planned. Never had an enemy. It's all about controlling the minds of slaves

It's all.. the whole world is nothing but an enormous Roman Empereal mind fuck, brainwashing and making slaves feel good or bad about this or that.

think about it.

all that shit about Illuminaty and the triangles and all the symbolism.. is nothing but a fake cover.

there are no Illuminaty. Even the name sounds retarded, ment to be fed to the public.

Illuminaty sounds so fucking childish and fake. and All the symbolism is meangless crap

the only thing that matters is that the slaves stay docile and obedient and continue working

that's all it is.. mind fucking the slaves into obedience
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.