[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tim kaine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: clinton tim kaine.jpg (142KB, 900x614px) Image search: [Google]
clinton tim kaine.jpg
142KB, 900x614px
how does this fucker stay so low on the radar? he was going to be fucking VP for Clinton yet he seems to be the only person no one looks into?

was he just a useful idiot?
>>
>>140236976
Because Clinton wasn't going yo get into office anyways
>>
>>140236976
The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.
>>
>>140237252
California*
>>
>>140237252
And city people lost.
>>
>>140236976
He stays low on the radar because he diddles kids.
>>
File: 1498100407780.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1498100407780.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
>>140237131
ok? i always see podesta and people of the sort and kaine wouldve been in a more powerful position.
>inb4 podesta rapes kids
i know that but wouldnt that mean kaine probably does too to be in a position that high
>>140237252
nigger, shut the fuck up
>>
>>140237462
so then how come people havent made more connections with him like everyone else?
>>
>>140237462
Does everyone on the conservative side of politics forget Dennis hastert??
He literally fucked kids, and was a republican big surprise
>>
File: OzTlMyk.png (351KB, 1200x940px) Image search: [Google]
OzTlMyk.png
351KB, 1200x940px
>was he just a useful idiot?
Pretty much. Pic related
>>
>>140237514
Like what, a senator and a big lobbyist?
Dude get it together, if you really think pizzagate was real....then why hasn't trump thrown one person in prison for it?

Kek and Pepe worked in 2016, but no more....meme magic is non partisan
>>
>>140237252
Ayy it's Obama leaf.
What do you think about places like Japan and Singapore where all the rural and suburban people vote for left wing canidates and cities vote for right wing folks?
>>
He has a rapeface
Maybe it's just too obvious
>>
>>140237998
Rural and suburban retards voted for Bernie and city people voted for Hillary.
>>
>>140237780
His behavior in the VP debate was really bizarre.

Has anyone seen any other interviews with him? Is he like that all the time?
>>
>>140236976
Damn Id like to get under that granny jacket and mumu.....mmmm.
>>
>>140237998
I'm not the Obama leaf, and I hate his copypasta more than anything, but how the fuck is there a rural area in Singapore? Singapore is literally a city state, there is no "Rural" area.
>>
>>140236976
He vacated his position as head of the DNC so Hillary could rig the primary with jar jar. His VP slit was payback for that.
>>
>>140238407
Not rural but I mean suburban for Singapore.
>>
>>140238215
i feel so bad for Bill that man still has tons of ability to fuck high schoolers in him and he was going to get that (the American dream) but now since his dumb bitch wife lost hes stuck with her till he dies playing call of duty and eating cheetos
>>
>>140238198
I mean why would have country folks vote for Hillary? As you know unionists voted exclusively for Bernie if they voted Democratic during the primaries.
>>
>>140237978
pizzagate is irrelevant to the amount of coverage difference of people tho it shows what i mean. the media didnt even pay attention to him.
>>
>>140238837
I imagine he can still get that
The groupie threshold isn't that high
>>
>>140236976
his son got arrested at a protest, along with other Black BLcock Fags

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/top-democrat-tim-kaines-son-antifa-member-congratulations-tim-youve-raised-terrorist/
>^Non-archived Gateway pundit link for mass tirggering^
>>
>>140236976
>was he just a useful idiot?
Not useful enough obviously
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.