[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/FBG/ - FACEBOOK GENERAL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: thezucc.jpg (3KB, 250x168px) Image search: [Google]
thezucc.jpg
3KB, 250x168px
Right wing facebook pages are starting to disappear. Zuckerberg is slowly obliterating all opposing opinions in order to make facebook an echo chamber. Obviously, this is unacceptable.
Create fake accounts and start spamming red pills at maximum velocity. DON'T use any Nazi-related ones, stick to more normie-friendly material. This way it will look worse to the normies when our accounts get shut down. Build memes, spread memes, and give Zuckerberg's censors hell.

>C U C C T H E Z U C C
>>
File: IMG_2392.jpg (167KB, 1095x985px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2392.jpg
167KB, 1095x985px
>>140235998
We need to sabotage them from within. We've been dormant since our victory last fall and we deserved a rest -- everyone worked so hard, but now a new campaign is ahead of us. We have proved time and time again that (((they))) are not as invincible as they think they are. We need to be everywhere again swarming every facet and corner of the western social media platforms that they consider their bastion. We need to wage a constant uncompromising in total war against Mark Zuckerberg.

We will be cruel to the ZUCC, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the ZUCC's won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the ZUCC will be sickened by us, and the ZUCC will talk about us, and the ZUCC will fear us. And when the ZUCC closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with. Sound good?
>>
>>140235998
WOMEN WON'T FUCC THE ZUCC
>>
>>140235998
Bunp
>>
>>140235998
When opposing opinions aren't allowed, the best recourse is to false flag beyond the most extreme opinion of the opposition.

Not allowed to say whites have a right to exist? Switch stance and say whites need to be exterminated.
>>
>>140235998
>using facebook for anything
>ever
>>
File: IMG_2853.jpg (3MB, 1272x1752px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2853.jpg
3MB, 1272x1752px
>>140235998
We will destroy him via memetic warfare if he actually ran, and he knows it. But he's so damn arrogant he thinks he can suppress us enough to get by. That's why ending/destroying/disrupting his cash cow/media platform Facebook as a preemptive measure now would weaken him later. Facebook is massive but this is the board that defeated the entire democratic party, got antifa declared a terrorist organization and may soon get George Soros's American assets confiscated, we can do anything.

The question at the moment is how.. That's the point of this thread. A new boss has appeared and it's time /pol/ went back to total war like we did on Hillary. Terrorize him in every form of social media, make his life miserable, make him paranoid, make him angry, make him make mistakes..

SPREAD THE WORD TO ALL ANONS

WE DECLARE WAR ON MARK ZUCKERBERG

OUR PATIENCE HAS REACHED ITS LIMITS, DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?
>>
>>140238988
check'em
>>
>>140238574
this. Most of you faggots are normies, and 90% of the popualtion are also normies who unironically use facebook. You'll never get rid of Facbook because the vast majority of the population don't understand that they are willingly divulging their personal information to a data aggregator.

Focus on something more worthwhile of your efforts and time. To do your own part, delete your facebook, obviously. I haven't had one since the mid 2000s. But seriously, you'll never convince your normie friends of how utterly stupid it is to post all of their information on facebook. It'll never happen. You'll always get the same faggot response
>well i don't really use facebook, I just use it to keep in touch with all of my other faggot friends and it's easier to organize or bukkake orgies in a FB group than it is to text everyone...

same shit different day
>>
File: pondering.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
pondering.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
Why are we forced to bake cakes for fags, but Faceberg can pick and choose who to offer their full services to?
>>
>>140235998

GET IN HERE

SPREAD THE WORD

>>140238400
>>
>>140235998
Maybe someone should make an alternative to Facebook.
>>
File: 1503390767068.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1503390767068.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>140239355
hmmm i wonder
>>
>>140235998

Fake News? Which right-wing Facebook Pages disappeared?
>>
>>140235998
Does anyone feel like Zuckerberg is an alien in a human skin suit? Something about him is way off
>>
>>140241350
I just think he enjoys looking like one
>>
File: 1489546246980.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1489546246980.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>140239355
My Leaf old lady said Zuckcuck is a Hillary with a dick !
>>
>>140235998
The_Donald is a good source for this tier.
>>
>>140241218
The ones that survived till now.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.