[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

$15 minimum wage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 30

File: IMG_3104.jpg (345KB, 1242x1805px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3104.jpg
345KB, 1242x1805px
The HS burger flippers want $15 an hour!
>>
>>140229283
BK is dogshit anyway good luck with that
>>
I can't wait for full automation in fast food.

>be nigger
>believe you should be able to support family on the most entry of entry level jobs meant for 16 year olds and fight for $15/hr
>Robots steal jobs
>chimp out
>>
they should move to a different state, the state i'm in is hiring at 12$ per hour and there are signs all over the place for them
>>
>all these niggers

Good time to hire a new crew that's at least white or mexican
>>
>>140229562
oh hell no cracka. us strong blacks with our GEDs need at least 15 an hour to flip burgers. fuckin racist azz cracka
>>
>>140229283
A bunch of nignogs hooting and hollering about gibs. People say that employing them reduces crime, but in reality, nearly all money they earn ends up in the hands of violent drug dealers anyway.
>>
>>140229283
The only job worth $15 an hour at any fast food place is drive through, that position is constant several layers of nonstop stress.
What's really needed is cheap ass housing. The state of it/amenities should totally match the price tag, but it's ridiculous that most places cost more than an entire month's pay at minimum wage to rent.
>>
Haha yes KANGS!!!! SLAAAAYYY QWEENS!!! WE GOT DIS
>>
Lazy low IQ spics and niggers want something for nothing. What a surprise.
>>
>>140229713
Mexicans aren't any better than niggers
t.chicagoan
>>
>>140229283
>hire nothing but niggers
>they chimp out
Shieeet who could have seen this coming? Every burger king I've been to in the last year is full of nothing but niggers and the food is shit.
>>
>>140229283
>shitskins don't want to work

IMAGINE
MY
SHOCK
>>
>>140229747
Entry level construction workers usually don't make $15 a hour and it's a much more strenuous job than putting items in a bag and handing it out of a window. Want to guess who does the most labor intensive and roughest work on a job site? It's usually the guy who's paid the least.
>>
>>140229747

Aktshually, what is need is a race war. Gas the kikes. 88 brother
>>
>>140229747
>What's really needed is cheap ass housing. The state of it/amenities should totally match the price tag, but it's ridiculous that most places cost more than an entire month's pay at minimum wage to rent.
you are perpetuating environmental racism
>>
File: smug_dutch_pepe.png (79KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
smug_dutch_pepe.png
79KB, 325x325px
>>140229283
>want $15 an hour
>get told you don't work hard enough for it and your job doesn't merit it
>walk out
>expect victory
>receive termination notice
>get paid $0
>mfw niggers try activism so poorly that failure is the only option
>>
>>140229837
With Mexicans there is a less of a chance your registers will be short at the end of the day
>>
oh shit now all the black people can't serve the other black people their chicken nuggets

this is really sticking it to the burger king corporation who owns over 15,000 restaurants
>>
No wonder these fast food joints are starting to automate things, they are even coming out with a robotic burger flipper to replace these entitled cockroaches
>>
>>140229283
I'll start going back to mcdonalds and bk when they have automated tellers and don't have nigger employees handling my food.
>>
>>140229407
plus they are getting rid of 80% of cashier jobs in the next 5-0 years anyway
>>
File: Laughing With Tears Pepe.jpg (195KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing With Tears Pepe.jpg
195KB, 798x770px
>when clunky robots are more appealing than niggers
>>
*5-10 years
>>
>>140230111
maybe now the patty and cheese will be placed correctly on the fucking bun and there will be a uniform amount of condiments on it.

Jesus christ.

I fucking order a chicken burrito and they put no fucking sauce on it, then I order with extra sauce and all it fucking is is sauce.

cocksuckers.
>>
>>140229283
>$15 an hour
That's now enough to support a family, they should ask for $25 an hour plus full benefits!
>>
>>140230123
I don't want niggers in the kitchen either, I don't trust those nasty apes.
>>
>>140230090

Maybe not, but they're super lazy. I have no idea where the "hard working" trope comes from. I work running warehouse operations for a huge shipping company and no matter what warehouse i go to its built on the backs on 2-3 hardworking huh-white men sweating their asses off with 15 bone dry brown faces lazing around looking up what tattoo to get next on their metro pcs phones
>>
>>140229283
>walk out on job
>start screaming and yelling in parking lot
>paco comes in while you are yelling for more money
>agrees to work for the same pay
>receive termination notice
>why I gits fired? They'd be racist n sheeeeeeeeettttttt
That's how I got my first min wage job. Just remember kids, if you won't work, there's someone else who will
>>
Burger King a shit, anyway.
>>
>>140229837
>a nigger claiming that mexicans aren't better than niggers
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHAHA
>>
Tomorrow they will be screaming on social media about how they were told not to come back as they dont work there anymore
>>
File: a7b.png (295KB, 986x1356px) Image search: [Google]
a7b.png
295KB, 986x1356px
>>140229283
>*Meanwhile at Burger King HQ*
>hey John, those lazy cashiers are finally starting to go on strike, we can replace them by automates without any PR backlash
>Fuck yeah, more money for us.
>proceeds to employ a few whites with tech/IT skills to install and maintain automates

The end.
>>
>>140229943
>putting items in a bag and handing it out of a window
kek, that's not what the job typically entails. If the place you're working at only has one window, you're most often expected to take the order of the customer several cars back in line, while also cashing out the one currently at the window & putting together their order within 60-90 seconds so that fucking piercingly loud & shrill ass alarm doesn't fucking start blaring to chastise you for not moving as fast as corporate thinks you should be. While also dealing with the stress from typical customer service/coworker/boss bullshit the entire shift.
>Want to guess who does the most labor intensive and roughest work on a job site? It's usually the guy who's paid the least.
Yeah, that's bullshit too, but we're not talking about the construction industry. And I'm not saying all the positions deserve $15/hr, far from it. But drive through does. If you think it doesn't you've either never done it, or are a fucking masochist.
>>
>>140229283
Fuck service industry jobs and the idiots that think they can live off of them.
>>
Please stop eating this poison.
>>
>>140229539
Fuck, people are disgusting retards. The modern world must burn.
>>
>>140229283
>ask for $15
>ALSO ask for union
>take home minimum wage again
lolololol, fucking niggers.
>>
>>140229283
Can't wait for a basic cheese burger and fries to cost 20$. Dumb.
>>
>>140230394
> metro pcs phone

Top kek
>>
>>140230394
They used to bus in (literally) illegals to a warehouse I worked at in NJ years ago. The warehouse dealt with distribution of books, music cds, dvds, blurays etc. The illegal beans of various nationalities were only allowed to handle books because the management decided it was the only thing they could do without stealing after tons and tons of blu-rays, dvds and cds disappearing. You can't even make this shit up. Only the Americans were allowed to work with that shit and there was only 5 of us. So they'd contract like 20+ beans with a shady as fuck temp agency but wouldn't even let them go in a good chunk of the warehouse.
>>
File: 1451616155733.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451616155733.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
Fresh out of high school I started working shit jobs to get work experience, before long I landed a hospital janitor job that paid over the impossible income of $15 an hour. Enough to get me through community college.
Literally not that fucking hard, you just have to keep looking for better work and not settle for goddamn burger king. You go into a place like that knowing you won't be there in six months.
>>
>>140229283
Burger King hires immigrant workers at minimum wage
>Muh open borders
>>
>>140230394
Metro pcs and niggers, can confirm. They all have it.
>>
File: mcd.jpg (64KB, 650x419px) Image search: [Google]
mcd.jpg
64KB, 650x419px
>>140230123

Already have automated tellers at most McDonalds, these work pretty good, order fast and wait in line for your order. Only use the cashiers when I'm paying cash because these machines don't take cash.
>>
>>140230556
Then negotiate $15 instead of bitching. Fix your life instead of being a pussy faggot expecting others to do it for you.
>>
>>140230290
>>140230290
>being so dumb you can't even order food correctly
What a dumbass, I bet you voted for trump or were not even old enough to vote. Kys
>>
File: Consider.jpg (7KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
Consider.jpg
7KB, 259x195px
I would have thought that as staunch capitalists and libertarians /pol/ would support a worker doing their best to get paid what they think they're worth
>>
>>140231067
That's the picture I was hoping to see.
>>
>>140229283
>nigs, spics and libs protest for $15 per hour minimum wage
>all quit jobs
>get $15 per hour minimum wage
>niggers, spics and libshits rejoice and want to get rehired
>because of higher labor costs, employer hires back less people
>with less people in the workforce, theres less efficiency
>employer also has to start cutting hours because of the high labor cost, resulting in even less efficiency in the workforce
>employer starts losing money
>business goes bankrupt
>no more jobs
>no more work experience
>democrats.jpeg
>>
>>140231072
Fucking kek at your projectionism.
I haven't worked fast food in 10 years. But I remember it very fucking clearly.
>>
>>140229283
Look at how mostly all of them are niggers.
Maybe if they don't like working at burger king they could try to find a very well paying job.
Oh wait, they don't have any education above middle school.
>>
>>140231107
They can do that but we're laughing because theyre protesting over a job that in a decade or so will be majority AI controlled, not to mention when they want so much money as minimum wage it'll simple raise the prices of everything else
>>
All this will do is make the low skilled even harder to employ. There are plenty of fairly intelligent hard working people working harder jobs that only make $15 an hour or close to it. So now you're a hiring manager at McDonalds and you get two applicants

>Tyrone
>Never had a job for more than 2 months
>Shit availability
>Smells like weed
>Can barely read
>Doesn't really want the job, just putting in the required app for benefits

or

>Michael
>Great work history
>Will work any shift
>Educated
>Is quitting his EMT job for this because the slight cut in pay is worth it for more flexible hours and a less stressful job

The niggers and retards will now be competing with a class of worker way out of their league.
>>
>>140231107
Definitely true, getting a higher wage through worker/ employer negotiation is much better than through coercive government regulation.
>>
>>140231107
>think they're worth
That's the problem here fag flag, they aren't worth that. They are going to be replaced by automation because they literally don't do shit. They don't even make the food, it comes precooked, they are basically being paid to microwave/use a toaster oven. Not to mention they can't even do that right.
>>
File: zwierzeta_smutny_mis_niedzwiedz.jpg (22KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
zwierzeta_smutny_mis_niedzwiedz.jpg
22KB, 480x270px
>>140229283
>nigger want $15 an hour for heating already prepared burger
>my wage is is $6 and I work in logistic where I need to take expensive printing press parts from magazine, wrap it and send to people around Europe and do a fuckton of paper work

JUST
>>
>>140229539
its 2017 dude, we do not use any longer "nigger"

please say "nigger of color"
>>
Why should you be able to support an entire family with an absolute bottom of the barrel job?
>>
>>140231226
They start paying burger flippers $15 an hour and I'd probably try to push those good for nothing out for a second do nothing job at night. kek
>>
>>140229713

niggers of color
>>
>>140229539
>>believe you should be able to support family on the most entry of entry level jobs meant for 16 year olds

Do you realize that there's not nearly enough jobs that pay enough to support a family to go around for all the people who need them?

It's a matter of numbers, there's not even enough of these jobs even if you gave them to only white men.

Fucking retard, you are the one supporting white genocide.
>>
I work for a major corp doing VERY specialized work and they won't even make me a full employee. 26USD an hour and I work with top engineers in the country making parts for medical equipment and glass for smart phones.

When my contracts ends in several years I am jumping off a bridge or the top floor.

I'm pushing my 30's and shit I've had to put up with in several states PROVED to me this country is PHUCKED and that's why I'm cashing out early.

What's the point when I have no future, no place, several degrees and no hope? And there's a huge risk of another president worse than Obama coming in the near future.

NOEP
>>
They want $15 an hour so they can call off 3 days per week rather than 2 like they normally do.
>>
>blacks walk out of burger king
>get fired, BK hires Mexicans for cheaper
>WE WUZ KANGS
>>
>>140230090
>>140229713
you're so obviously a fucking spic shilling your people. niggers have more white dna than spics do in america. spics are an invasive species and need to be rooted out everywhere they are and never given anything
>>
File: 1.jpg (74KB, 640x341px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
74KB, 640x341px
>>140229283
Hello automation. All the workers had to do was do their job until they got a better-paying one.
>>
>>140231508
see: >>140231525
>>
File: reece.jpg (29KB, 600x494px) Image search: [Google]
reece.jpg
29KB, 600x494px
Don't care how much they pay me, I would stayed working instead of demanding more pay.

>If you would have stayed longer, you could have been manager and then reach corporate level
>>
>>140231508
>support an entire family
Nigger, you can barely support yourself living alone with a bottom of the barrel job.
Which makes it pretty fucking mystifying as to why they always demand your availability for it to be jussst under full time hours in order to keep it.
>>
>>140231550
>$26 an hour
>Several years on his contract
>Can't into finance to prepare for his future
So basically you're too stupid to prep for that contract end and instead will kill yourself?
>>
That'd be some bullshit because it took me 3 years working my shitty job to start getting paid $14/hr.
These apes will just do nothing, collect their first paycheck and quit and repeat.
>>
File: 1503709105132.png (461KB, 565x486px) Image search: [Google]
1503709105132.png
461KB, 565x486px
>>140229732
>GEDs
>>
>>140231771
Stop buying iPhones and electronics you can't afford then faggot
>>
>>140231733

That's because you are a cuck
>>
>>140231469
nigger of color
>>
>>140229283
>yfw they just bring in automation next week to replace them
>>
In NY they want to make jobs illegal.

Please tell this isn't true POL?
>>
>>140232090
>There must be some reason you can't that's stupid
Rent is outrageous for shitty places; between that & utilities you're fucked. Good luck buying any of that other shit & keeping your place to live.
>>
>>140229283
What's the minimum wage in America right now, $7-8? Do they really want that to be doubled, are they crazy? Here the minimum wage is like $12 and they want to raise it to $15, but our dollar is worth a lot less and things are more expensive here so it's understandable. Maybe if they wanted to get paid more they should get something better than a McJob before they decided to fuck Jamal and become a single parent of three.
>>
>>140231525
>reddit spacing
have you ever considered that people should be more responsible for their actions i.e. no start a family without a proper system to support said family. Why should I pay for retards with no impulse control or aforethought?
>>
>>140230394
Maybe it's regional or depends on the job. Im in NY and the Mexicans i worked with ( in the food industry) always went above and beyond. They were fast workers too and closing with them was great because we always went home on time.
>>
>>140232286
Stop living in the city
>>
>>140231525
There's an easy solution to this. It's called not having kids or a family while the only job you can get is flipping burgers at BK.
>>
>>140229283
It's like they want to be replaced with machines
>>
>>140232180
>yfw they were always fucking going to anyway; this just allows them to do it & point to a "cause"
>>
>>140232132
Or anon knows that the pay is low because the work produces little value, but he can work his way up or find a better job elsewhere. Raising the entry-level wage to $15 in fact spits on those who did this.
>>
>>140232180
>>140232286
>Le they'll just automate it
Because it's not like they don't already try to automate as much as possible right? At best what youd get is less employees doing more work but you'd won't see a restaurant being completely automated anytime soon
>>
>>140229747
The drive through is coincidentally also one of the easiest jobs to automate, since it's mostly order processing. If you were just handing people their food, it would reduce the stress quite a bit.
>>
>>140229539
>Robots steal jobs

This is never happening in this century.
Neither are self driving cars because of all the legal bullshit it will create.
>>
>>140231706
Don't have a shit load of kids unless you're financially stable enough to support them.
>>
>>140232090
Silver spoon, spoiled brat.

You can barely afford a 1-room apartment and basic necessities working full-time at $8 to $10 an hour, if that.

There's people who work full-time and are homeless, because they can't afford rent even if they bought nothing but necessities.

Serfs in feudal Europe were compensated much better for their work.

Are you a Christian? You're going to fucking hell, there is countless passages in the bible about workers not getting paid the wages they deserve, and rich people going to hell.
>>
>>140232153
nice one anon :3c
>>
>>140230891

Yeah man, I believe it. Like I said I manage one of the busiest districts in the country for this fortune 50 shipper with an arrow in their logo. We're strict about not hiring illegals but the local managers ALWAYS go for diversity hires and then wondering why no one works hard. They literally hired an overweight retarded nigger (downs) over a young, fit guy who can handle the physical labor. Theres no shortages of applicants either. Pay for handlers (pick up box, move box, repeat) is fucking $14+benefits even for part time. Fuck diversity hires, fuck using illegal labor, fuck everything. 88
>>
let them

never will buy another Burger there after, free marketplace economy

poor NO IN-N-OUT having suckers, it's cheaper too hahhahaah
>>
>15usd
how do u even survive on that lol

u get free hamburgers atleast?
>>
>>140232441
You're supporting white genocide then.

Also you can't even afford to live by yourself in a 1-room apartment on these wages.

Silver spoon, spoiled brat, you spend mommy and daddy's money, without that you would have been homeless.
>>
>>140232441
You're naive to think that solution is easy or even achievable.
>>
>>140232555
See: >>140232702
>>
>>140232321
It varies by city/county/state, from under 10 to 15 (or more). Not sure about the place in the OP.
>>
>>140232582
Live in a better city. You can live on a full time minimum wage job in plenty of places that aren't LA or New York.
>>
yo how be ah supposed ta feed muh motha fuckin eight chil'ns working at burger king? ya'll is mad stupid
>>
>>140232733
>white genocide
>only blacks complaining and working at fast food restaurants
>>
>>140232582
I dont believe you about there being people with jobs and being homeless. Im not trying to antagonize you, it just sounds like youre making things up.
>>
>>140231107
>what they think they're worth
We don't think they're worth that. Otherwise you might have a point
>>
>>140229283
>eating at bk

even mcD has better quality
>>
>>140232416
I don't but the further from the city you get, the more difficult transportation becomes as distances become hella fucking far, with less access to far less frequently run public transportation (thanks, early auto industry, for your efforts to kill that off). So you either undergo epic fucking several hour (each way) walking journeys on a daily, or add cost of a car, fuel, insurance, & bi-weekly repairs for the shitty fucking car you had to buy on top of all that.
>>
>>140232582
>silver spoon
Oh how we love to assume don't we? I'm making $9/hour and I'm making it. Wanna know a secret?
Don't have a wife
Don't have kids
Don't buy shit you can't afford
Stop living in the fucking city
>>
>>140231946
I can but what's the point? I've done this again and again and nothing seems to work.

I either end up spending all my money on gas OR rent.

The best job I ever had paid shit but offered great benefits, profit sharing and a 401K plan.

Hell the company I work for now can't even afford IPADS and we make half of the parts!

Contractual employment is the future/now and I banked on having an engineering degree to secure a full time job in a small NY city where my parents grew up.

You don't know me OR what your talking about. Things are changing FASTER than ever before in world and it's impossible to know where to go or what to do.
>>
File: 1470803665704.jpg (227KB, 725x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1470803665704.jpg
227KB, 725x1024px
>>140231525
>believes you should have a fucking family when you can't provide for them because you lack traits valuable to society

Better reward failure, mediocracy, and a lack of discipline/forethought with gibmes so we can accelerate even faster towards a Malthusian catastrophe. I swear to fuck Idiocracy is going to be a documentary in 50 years.
>>
>>140232605
>handle the physical labor
If it's anything like UPS no one can handle that work. You'll fuck up your back no matter what if you actually try to meet the quotas they set
>>
>>140232872
Many whites complain about this too. Stop looking at this 1 article from a fast-food place in a black neighborhood.

>>140232877
http://nypost.com/2015/09/21/hundreds-of-full-time-city-workers-are-homeless/
>>
>>140229283
ok i'll take their place for $12
>>
It would have much more effect if it was a Popeyes, the liberal party would rush in to save them from starving

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw
>>
>>140232582
well then its time to work OT or find a 2nd job or better yet a better one. I used to work 60-70-80 hour weeks.
>>
>>140229283
9 bucks desu... Seems fair, no less.
>>
>fast food jobs are for children and teens

When will this meme end? The world doesn't work like a fucking Beavis and Butthead cartoon. Your average teenager is literally too retarded to work at places like this, no one wants to hire them.
>>
>can't support their degenerate lifestyle on minimum wage
>is able to walk off a job with no strike protection
>>
File: pka5581e6_27_8_201410_36_53.png (563KB, 1040x683px) Image search: [Google]
pka5581e6_27_8_201410_36_53.png
563KB, 1040x683px
these retarded niggers want a 50% wage hike and $15/hour for fucking what? That's more than actually skilled chefs and cooks make at many places. High school kids can do this job, entry-level construction and some trades don't make this much (and the work is a lot harder). $15/hour is what some post-doc (ie you have a PhD) STEM research positions pay.

I bet these retards hate white people and support immigration too. Hopefully they will get BTFO by Mexicans now and robots in 15 years. They need to understand how lazy, dumb, and useless they are. I specifically avoid fast food places in part because I don't trust the niggers working there (I'd rather save towards visiting a proper restaurant once per month).

http://www.businessinsider.com/momentum-machines-funding-robot-burger-restaurant-2017-6

>A secretive robotics startup has raised a new round of venture funding as part of its quest to replace humans with robots in the kitchens of fast-food restaurants.

>In 2012, Momentum Machines debuted a robot that could crank out 400 made-to-order hamburgers in an hour. It's fully autonomous, meaning the machine can slice toppings, grill a patty, and assemble and bag a burger without any help from humans.

>The company has been working on its first retail location since at least June of last year.
>>
>>140230734
>asking management for a union

dumber than i thought
>>
File: walmart.png (238KB, 650x359px) Image search: [Google]
walmart.png
238KB, 650x359px
>tfw worked at a Burger King for six years only making $8/hr
>tfw working at walmart for the past twelve years making $14/hr

I'd feel kinda cheated if everyone got bumped up to $15/hr as it's taken me over a decade to make it to this wage. I hope this is never the case, as this job is the best I'll ever have since I don't have a GED or anything.
>>
>>140232930
So get a bike if you don't want to walk.
>>
>>140229283

Fast food places in the UK are usually have staff members who are either young and just looking for extra cash/work experience or people who are too dumb to do anything else. They know their place in the world, so why don't the americans?
>>
>>140232973
You're supporting white genocide.

>>140232991
What value do you add to society?

You're probably a fucking useless college student.

You're not valuable to society because mommy and daddy's money got you everything.
>>
>>140232973
This. At $9 an hour you're probably taking home about $1000 a month. In my apartment complex one bedroom apartments start at $500 so while you won't live like a king you can easily support yourself. Get a spouse or even just a friend to split costs on a two bedroom with and you're doing just fine even.
>>
>>140232553

wut? McDonalds already has automated cashier kiosks man, replacing the retarded sheboons who take forever to make change at the register. Plenty of minimum wage jobs in the service industry can be automated.
>>
>>140229283
We should promote this. The sooner they make minimum pay at Burger King $15/hr, the sooner they'll fire these repulsive niggers and replace them with clean machines that don't spit on the food.
>>
>>140233012
Shut the fuck up you piece of shit
>>
I love the crab in a bucket syndrome /pol/ has
>They want $15 dollars?
>I don't make $15!
>So instead of desiring a higher wage, I desire other people to earn less

There is also zero evidence that a higher minimum wage is bad for the economy. People have more spending money, people spend more money at local businesses, local businesses make more profit, local businesses can afford to pay the higher wages. If minimum wage is removed businesses will just start a race to the bottom locally and target a wealthier market elsewhere that doesn't have bullshit labor laws ( like how businesses produce cheaply in China, for the wealthy target market of westerners.) If minimum wage was removed jobs might come back, but the products the americans will now be making will not be for the now-poor-american market.
>>
>>140233053
>time to work OT
>find a 2nd job
>I used to work 60-70-80 hour weeks
The fact that this sort of attitude is seen as fair & reasonable par for the course here makes me wish there weren't so many fucking niggers & mudslimes in europe, so I could fucking go live there where the attitudes concerning work are fucking truly reasonable.
>>
>>140233218
>In my apartment complex one bedroom apartments start at $500
IF YOU'RE POOR AS FUCK, DON'T GET A ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT

RENT WITH ROOMMATES
>>
>>140232456

Honestly, it doesn't matter what I do either way. I genuinely don't think whatever job I'm in, is bad. believe it or not. If I have the opportunity to rise up in management and corporate, fuck it, what do I have to lose? I can make my resume better and get more money. two birds one stone.

But it's the principal, it's that I just love making connections with people. what, because I don't have a STEM degree, suddenly I'm worthless? I don't get how people think nowadays. you just want things now instead of working for it.
>>
>>140232930
A used car will run you a grand and if you live out in the suburbs you should have a garage to do the repairs yourself with cheap tools from Harbor Freight or borrowed from the auto-store. Not like shit such as a broken AC or muffler will prevent you from driving it to work anyway
>>
>>140229283
if I ran fast food I would exclusively hire illegals and underpay them
>>
>>140229283
good time to fill out a job application...
>>
>>140233321
Which is what the second part of my post said. I was just proving that even if you don't you can still make it by yourself.
>>
>>140233389
I'M NOT YELLING AT YOU, RETARD
>>
>>140233441
THEN STOP TYPING AT ME IN CALL CAPS IT IS RUDE AND CONFUSING.
>>
>decide to get fast food for once
>order some bacon burger shit
>get home
>take a bite of my burger
>there is literally not a patty on it
And these fucking retards think they deserve $15
>>
>>140232733
awesome possum but you missed this?
>Also you can't even afford to live by yourself in a 1-room apartment on these wages.
dumb low reading comprehension faggot
>>
>>140233154
If they get bumped up to 15 demand a higher wage for compensation don't be a cuck.
>>140233214
>white
No sorry I'm a mexican.
>>
>>140233339
If you know how to do even basic engine rep[airs, why the FUCK would you be working fast food/retail/min wage bullshittery anyway?
>>
>>140229747
These people are on section 8, you aren't seeing all the kids they have. Then they break the laws of living on section 8 and then trash the place when they get evicted after paying only their security deposit and get to squat for literally months during the process.
Rinse and repeat.
>>
>be me
>No certs, no degree, no car, living with parents
>work at hardware store for $8
>fuckthatshit.tff
>get job at computer repair shop for $10 part time
>work hard, walk to work every day, within six months get promoted to $13 part time
>buy car
>year later, promoted to full time at $14.50
>Bout to get another promotion, looking at $16-17 an hour
>Using money to go back to school for my CCNA

It's not that hard.
>>
As a CompE this shit makes me cock fucking rock hard

I'm getting paid $55/hr to build your automation kiosks you stupid niggers hahahahahahahahah
>>
>>140233219
I'm aware McDonalds has automated kiosks, yet every time I go in, people aren't using them and are standing in line instead.
Human interaction will ALWAYS be needed for any time of service involving food.
Chains like Applebees and Fridays have the automated order machines and no one ever uses them either. It's a waste of money.
Saying robots can do everything is a pipe dream. They will never replace a majority of jobs.
>>
>>140232702
>Also you can't even afford to live by yourself in a 1-room apartment on these wages.
If you have no education, and no actual work experience to get anything other than a bottom tier job, DONT LIVE IN A ONE ROOM APARTMENT

DONT HAVE KIDS

Your poor life choices are your own fault.
>>
>>140233012
NyPost lol. Rent in the city is high, yea, so why doesnt that guy try to find an apt. in a non trendy part of brooklyn, or Staten Island, Bronx or Queens?

Its not easy, sure, but there are places he can go to and get a decent apartment, im gonna assume he just "has to" live in the city or really "needs" to live in williamsburg or Dumbo.
>>
>>140231107
>nigger working a part time job because if they don't have a part time job they won't get certain welfare bennies
>doing their best
>>
>>140233541
You had parents to live with, otherwise you would have been homeless and unable to even get a job because you're homeless.

You would probably remain homeless.

You got lucky, not everyone can be as lucky as you.
>>
>>140233581
Fuck that I'd much rather push a few buttons than having to deal with some sheeboon gorilla that clearly doesn't want to be there but has to.
>>
>>140233218
> Get a spouse or even just a friend to split costs on a two bedroom with and you're doing just fine even.
>>140233321
>RENT WITH ROOMMATES

>advocate living with strangers and non-family members to share financial burdens
Holy shit is america fucked. Can't even live with family because they kick you out as soon as you turn 18. Have to find some other unreliable fuckwad just to have a roof over your head. Hilarious.
My brother did exactly what you advise and he got fucked over.
>>
NY and CA are going to make jobs illegal soon so why bother even worrying about any of this this?
>>
>>140231682
look at those fucking fullbloods man theres no coming back from that you yanks are fucked
>>
>>140233305
well I cant help it if you're a lazy nigger wishing for society to have the same work ethic as our limp wrist brethren in europe I prefer to be in reality.
>>
>>140233527
Because putting on your CV "changed my cars alternator" will just make you look like an idiot?
>>
>>140231682
You're an idiot. Now, go suck off your nigger before he beats you again. Also, fuck the NFL and NBA. Nigger loving faggot.
>>
>>140233787
>his parents acted like parents ought to, therefore he is lucky

kys my man, your parents brought you into this fucking faggot ass life, they better help you out every step of the way
>>
>>140233327
No, I think people should be healthy and financially secure so that they can enjoy life with their loved ones. I think money's just a means to an end. If you're happy, good for you. With that said, dishwashers get paid less than surgeons because one creates more value and has fewer people who can do it. Sense of life vs. economics, different areas. Not implying anything bad about you.
>>
>>140233796
So your retard brother can't make it so it doesn't work for anyone, got it. Stay mad that my boyfriend and I live super cheap together and have all the disposable income we need.
>>
>>140233796
>literally projecting
If you absolutely have to rent a place, GET A ROOMMATE. Live with your other degenerate friends if you don't want to live with a random.
>>
>>140233796
Tell your brother to stop thinking with his dick then.
>>
>>140229283
mcdonald reported $14.2 billion in 2016 ......what if they take 2bilion i give it linerly to workers or 5 bilion
>MUH 15 mininmum wage will make mc donald bankrupt
>>
File: HowCanNogsCompete.jpg (103KB, 695x696px) Image search: [Google]
HowCanNogsCompete.jpg
103KB, 695x696px
>Irasshaimase! Wercome to Burger King, may I take your order? *beep beep boop*
>n-nani, did you say rarge beverage?
>>
>>140233702
>If you have no education, and no actual work experience to get anything other than a bottom tier job, DONT LIVE IN A ONE ROOM APARTMENT

So you should just be homeless?

>Your poor life choices are your own fault.

Your life was because your mommy and daddy's money paid for it.

Without mommy and daddy's money, YOU would be poor.

>>140233735
Tons of other articles about homeless people working full-time across the country.
>>
>kangz workplace
>name it burger kangz
>>
>>140233480
I don't think it works like that, especially when you're talking about everyone's favorite corporation. As it stands right now, everyone now gets the same 2% annual wage increase at the same time every March.
>>
>>140233791
Let me ask you this:
Your order gets screwed up, what do you do?
Can't talk to anyone to fix it. Can't ask for the manager because in this fantasy world people think will happen, there is none.
They're never replacing humans, ever. As much as people might not like the process, they trust it.
>>
>>140231514
No shit I live one block from fast food and would gladly take a shift at that wage to sling burgers with white co-workers.
>>
File: 2.png (166KB, 369x333px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
166KB, 369x333px
>>140233985
>This creepy thing
>>
>>140234024
The order wouldn't be screwed up. There's a reason engineers get paid six figures, they test edge cases.
>>
File: f7e.jpg (42KB, 600x468px) Image search: [Google]
f7e.jpg
42KB, 600x468px
>>140233985

Top kek Polbro
>>
>>140229283
>they all get fired
>hire HS students
>students use those funds to pay for community college
This is what should happen
>>
>>140234024
Call the hotline and ask for compensation or a refund
>>
>>140231525
so to make up for a lack of jobs, we should companies to pay everyone more? you know they'll just hire even less people, right? which means less jobs for everyone. but you're too retarded to realize that. a minimum wage job is meant to be something you do for a year or two until you have enough experience to get another job that pays better.

>>140232702
you know it's a lot cheaper to get a three bedroom apartment and share it with people right? but keep complaining because you're too retarded to know how jobs work.
>>
I make 13.50 and I work what is considered a "Good job". What would happen to me? I'd keep busting my ass for 15 dollars an hour when I could make the same flipping burgers?
>>
>>140229283
depsite their retardation, its nice to finally see leftists getting back to their roots of being pro-labour as opposed to willingly going a long with corporate plans. now obviously this will just lead to automation, but since fast food workers tend to be horrible people to deal with I would mind being able to avoid talking to them when you purchase stuff

now if they were trying to make syndacalist burger joints by trying to seize the meats of consumption then I would have even more respect for them
>>
>>140233928
>>140233940
>Other people fucking you over makes you retarded
Okay kid. I hope a nigger mugs you so I can call you a retarded for getting mugged.
You have no information other than what I have posted in this thread and assume that my brother is at fault. How stupid can you be?
>>
>>140233281
see >>140231226
>>
>>140234024
The idea is to reduce the amount of human workers needed, not replace all of them. You could run a McDonalds on two or three people who are there to keep the machines running and fix mistakes.
>>
>>140232983
>you don't know or what you're talking about
You just sound like a little beta bitch honestly. If you are crying boohoo on $26 an hour I don't know what to tell you because I'm comfy as fuck on less than what you make and my lifestyle isn't very spartan at all. Never even been to college either, just did a tour in the Army and don't plan on using my GI Bill. I bet there is a ton of shit about your financial and lifestyle choices that you know are/were wrong that you'll never admit here because you want to feel sorry for yourself and want us to feel sorry for you too. You are a weak man, you should kill yourself actually. It'd be a shame for your genes to spread any further.
>>
>>140229283

If there is anyone in this country who does NOT deserve 15 an hour, it's fast food workers.

Stop fucking up my orders and spitting in my food you fucking garbage.
>>
>>140234233
>Okay kid. I hope a nigger mugs you so I can call you a retarded for getting mugged.
If I was hanging around a part of the city with lots of niggers then yes, I would be partially to blame.
>>
>>140232321
Really good points newfriend, fast food is not a career. The idea is, teen's do the work so they earn money for school so they can become better members of society. If we reward the bottom of the barrel they never aspire to be worth more than the shit they are. If you want economic inequality, this is the bullet train to it. Fuck em, learn a fucking trade. Become useful to society.
>>
>>140234089
What matters more is if people percieve the machine made a mistake and wanna bitch about it. Customer service and all that. You already get people screaming 'RACISM' to people's faces, how do you think they'd react to a machine? Ultimately it wouldn't be worth the PR issues to completely replace customer service with a machine
>>
>>140230394
This is my experience with Mexicans too. There's about 6-8 I've worked with. One of them does a DECENT job, definitely doesn't go above and beyond though. The rest are just pathetic and lazy. Pisses me off that they get paid the same as me. Probably illegal too who knows.
>>
File: cloud-atlas-movie-doona-bae[1].jpg (457KB, 1920x814px) Image search: [Google]
cloud-atlas-movie-doona-bae[1].jpg
457KB, 1920x814px
>>140233958
>go to mcdonald's
>order food
>japanese robo-server takes too long to bring your fries to your table
>rape her
>she goes back to be cleaned and sanitized
>small surcharge added to your bill
>>
>>140229283
10 dollars an hour is hard to live on, especially in the city. But skilled trades are supposed to make double minimum wage, and you won't see them get a raise
>>
We wuz burger kangs n sheet
>>
File: image_8.jpg (1MB, 1877x2815px) Image search: [Google]
image_8.jpg
1MB, 1877x2815px
>>140233960

Projecting this fucking hard

Sort yourself out m8
>>
I want the owner to come out and say all those feral apes are fired.
>>
>>140234024
>Can't ask for the manager because in this fantasy world people think will happen, there is none.
What? Even if a store is 100% automated there will still be warm bodies on the floor precisely for cases like this. Like 3 out of 15 people on the floor are already managers, and it's already almost unnecessary.

>>140234238
Evidence contradicts that prediction.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=q2gO4DKVpa8
Video covers more topics than minimum wage, but the speaker argues why minimum wage is a benefit.

To all the anons saying $15 is too high, do you also advocate the removal of minimum wage entirely?
>>
>>140234024
Gee I dunno? Take a pic of the fucked order, report the transaction to my card issuer, get a refund and eat the food anyway?
>>
>>140229283
Someone find this Burger King and start making calls to the district manager complaining how they weren't able to be served
>>
>>140229283
>New Orleans

My city made the news again...because of niggers again.

That burger king is so fucking slow, fuck them. I waited in line for 20 minutes a few weeks ago and they still fucked up my order. They shouldn't even be paid minimum wage.
>>
>>140233214
I was a machinist before that made stuff that's on Mars now, so there's that. Now I go between fortune 500 jobs in large manufacturers. What do you do, you big projecting silly?
>>
>>140234587
yep. minimum wage should be $0
>>
>>140231072
This is how they are negotiating $15.
If you have a better idea, say it outloud.
>>
>>140234564
Have a (you)
>>
Serious question here.

Suppose you work a wagecuck job that pays $8.00 above the minimum wage. Suddenly a commie government gets elected and decides to unilaterally double the current minimum wage.
What happens if your employer cannot continue to pay you that extra $8.00 (or whatever it'd be adjusted for the new purchasing power). What does this mean for your interest rates or rent if your lease is up soon?
>>
>>140233909

Yeah, and I get that.I accept that surgeons are very important and I don't want to take the easy way out by asking for a raise. My determination is to work hard to live comfortably. for all I know, I can be rich one day by doing something random like winning the lottery or investing in stocks. everything isn't so black and white to me.
>>
>>140230556
Dude you're a fucking bitch who doesn't know mindless menial labor from real work. I worked KFC cook position, the worst fast food job possible. Hard work with heavy lifting, freezing conditions (dishes person stocks freezer). We always had a fryer down so intense demand. Real labor.

You know what it deserved? Minimum fucking wage because it's a mindless job that any dumbfuck illegal can do. I work a real career now in the heavy equipment industry, I make the minimum for my job, which isn't a lot ($55,000 year) but it pays better than fast food because you need half a brain to do it unlike running a fryer and "being stressed by a boss/customers"

At my job people can actually die if I fuck up or miscalculate. Fast food should not be making $15 per hour.
>>
>>140234587
I'M ok with minimum wage because retarded need it but bumping the salary is not going to magically fix the economy.
>>
File: 1503511124043.jpg (32KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
1503511124043.jpg
32KB, 500x491px
>>140234024
Probably something similar to what people do when their amazon orders get fucked up.
Also how the fuck is a machine going to fuck up an order? Its always the beaners and niggers that fuck shit up anyway.
>>
>>140234773
I've wondered this as well. Also, what would happen to raises? Would it just be flat until another wage hike eventually comes down the pipeline and goes into effect across the board?
>>
No American should make less than 15$ an hour and there shouldn't be a legal minimum wage. Get rid of every bean person and their refried spawn, burger flippers will make 15$ and no one will be upset.
>>
>people still protest for arbitrary minimum wage hikes instead of the elimination of income taxes on low wages
reeee
>>
>>140234760
learn economics and lobby against central banking and fiat money instead of expecting to alter arithmetic so that somehow flipping burgers generates 15 dollars per hour.
>>
When the retards say "But Americans won't do these jobs for low pay," what they mean is "niggers think every menial job should make them rich."
>>
>>140234773
>What happens if your employer cannot continue to pay you that extra $8.00
they fire you
>What does this mean for your interest rates or rent if your lease is up soon?
you cant pay them because you got fired
>>
>>140233960
What the fuck is your issue with this Mommy Daddy shit? My first job was at Great America as a teen. Then I did Kirby vacuum appointment setups to get phone experience. Then I got a job taking classified ads for the local paper, moved out to a large city and just kept getting experience.

No help whatsoever from my parents I rode my bike to work. Got on a Greyhound for my first job interview out of state, then contacted rental agencies for my shitty 3 room apartment.

Sounds like YOU are the one with Mommy and Daddy's money and you want everyone else to take on your guilt. Fuck off.
>>
Nig gonna nig. Meanwhile in thailand i work my ass off for 2usd/hr. And i still manage to buy remington 870 which cost me around 1000usd (yes no shit it's fucking expensive because tax and super bullshit gun law) Import me bitch I'll eradicate nigger from your land or atleast sent some rifle barrel for me i need it for little gun project. Pls sent help
>>
>>140229283
>walk off
>Get fired because it's an at will state

didn't think that through did you?
>>
>>140234853
>I don't want to take the easy way out by asking for a raise
By all means negotiate a wage that you think is fair. I even think collective bargaining through unions is fine, the only problem is when they go to the government to force their employers to pay them more (de facto socialism) instead of negotiating with their employers directly.

>I can be rich one day by doing something random like winning the lottery or investing in stocks
Become a Boglehead and you will be rich in 30 years.
>>
File: 1500578811260.png (190KB, 375x424px) Image search: [Google]
1500578811260.png
190KB, 375x424px
They want £11.61 per hour to work a fast food joint?

Are they selling that many more burgers this is viable? 'cos if they are, sure, they have a point. But you fucking know they're not.
>>
>>140234861
>I'm ok with people like you being taken out back and shot
>>
>>140234956
Find me an actual minimum wage earner who pays income tax. I guarantee you most actually get MORE back at "refund" time than they withheld for the year for taxes. You're a leaf, you don't know the American income tax system. It's extremely complicated.
>>
>>140229283
It's happening comrades. Workers of the world, UNITE!
>>
This whole protesting for more money would work if they couldn't be replaced by illegals who are used to being worked like slaves.
>>
>>140229283

Workers have every right to try and bargain for as high wage as possible.
There is no such thing as an overpaid worker in a capitalist society, there is only what the market will bear.
>>
>>140229283
That is when the owner dusts off the help wanted signs. What a bunch of goofballs.
>>
>>140234400
It doesn't hurt a machine to get punched in the face by some idiot customer who gets pissed because the cashier won't take 2 coupons in one order and goes home, gets her daughter, and comes back to beat the hell out of the (white) cashier. Happened in my city.
>>
>>140234859
Yes they should and you should be making more too. Even menial labour should pay enough for one to do more than survive. The problem is we have no national unity due to all the beaners, niggers, and chinks. So when you think burger flipper you think non-white so you don't want them to have a good wage. I agree. I don't want to help non-whites either, but I want Americans to accumulate wealth regardless of their position in the social hierarchy.
>>
>>140235253
I didn't say that, why the fuck are you even doing?
>>
>>140235255
>pays income tax
nigga why you got a hard on for one type of tax ? only have the math skills to comprehend one?
>>
>>140235095
>What the fuck is your issue with this Mommy Daddy shit?
Your shitty teen job that amounted to nothing in the long run doesn't even compare to the sacrifices your parents had to go through to make you reach the place you are right now. I know for a fact that you're still an unemployed teenager, so stop bullshitting and admit you know nothing about the real world.
>>
>>140235222

Hey man, I'm gonna do all I can to live comfortably. I'm not asking for much but just that and it's relative to my interests. I want to stream, I want to invest, I'll fucking play the lottery every now and then, I'll open my own business fail a bit here and there and keep going and I'll just keep making connections with other people. I have it so good right now.
>>
>>140229283
>Letting Blacks prepare your food.
>>
>>140232582
Then move. Nobody is forcing you to live in a big city where the rent is jacked up. Oh, but your faggot ass can't live without the big stores near you, huh? Then why don't you move to a state where the cost of living is lower? Why don't you actively look for a higher paying job and expect to move to that area to get that job? Do you love your cock guzzling state so much you can't leave it? If you can't handle the US why don't you move to another country? How is it that immigrants can succeed and yet you find it difficult?

You people are the reason why we have trash like Antifa and literal communists running around. You're too weak to want to actually better your life. You call others silver spoon brats yet you want to be spoonfed success. You deserve nothing.

Oh, and how high and mighty of you to bring up the Bible like that. Sounds more like you've been told numerous times before to fuck off and educate yourself yet instead you decide to tell them and others to burn in hell..
>>
Can't wait they fire these dindu's and replace them with machines.
>>
>>140229283
what they really want is for people who have a productivity lower than 15$/hr to be fired and unable to get any job.
>>
>>140232278
Wait. What?
>>
from a failing fast food chain no less
>>
>>140229283
GIBS ME DAT FIFTEEN DOLLA NIGGA
>>
>>140229407
I like Burger King's frys, but their burgers have turned to dog shit. I'm not sure why because a few years ago they were great.
>>
>>140234760
ask for a raise' if they don't give it to you, find another job that pays better
>>
File: CgHGea8WEAAXVU6.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
CgHGea8WEAAXVU6.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>140229283
Daily reminder that the official cutoff for mental retardation in the U.S. was lowered in 1973 from 85 to 70, because 54% of Blacks are classified as at least somewhat "retarded" under the old definition.
>>
>>140235432
Manage your personal relationships well and you will be happier than most people by far.
>>
>>140234967
You think full-time burger flippers are going to be able to "lobby against central banking and fiat money" and actually achieve it?

They won't. Try again. Suggest something realistic.
>>
>>140235260
>who employed him
>who uses who's resources
>whos a fucking retard
>>
File: burger_cuisine.jpg (288KB, 964x560px) Image search: [Google]
burger_cuisine.jpg
288KB, 964x560px
>>140229283
>pay more
>for those creating more societal burdens
>>
>>140235721

They are asking for a raise. WTF do you think they're doing?
Do you not understand how capitalism work you fucking pinko commie?
>>
>>140235095
A Gurnee native I presume. Reasonable enough cost of living in that area.
>>
>>140229283
Ive been to one fast food joint where the workers actually deserved 15 an hour. You could make an argument for paying below the min wage at all the others.
>>
>>140235830
Get better jobs
>>
>>140235260
Who came up with the idea of the machine? Who fronted the capital to build them? Who is taking all of the financial risk in this situation?

Not the fucking machine worker.
>>
>>140231350
How much do EMTs make? How could a job making fast food be even remotely close wtf
>>
>>140229283
>Democratic Socialists encouraging people to not work because they don't think their job pays enough
That's when you find a new job instead of trying to get yourself fired. Socialists would rather not have any job at all than do what they can to make a living.
>>
>>140235881
As long as they are not protesting on company property or breaking their contract by walking off during game their work hours. They need to give 2 weeks notice if they want to quit.
>>
Burger King burgers were good during the 90s. I'm sure some Jew made them cut so many corners to make them dogshit tier today.
>>
>>140236066
https://www.ems1.com/ems-management/articles/1166235-How-to-increase-your-EMT-salary/

>According to the U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median salary of EMS workers was $31,980 per year, or about $15.38 per hour in 2014. The lowest 10 percent earned less than $20,860, and the top 10 percent earned about $55,110.

That's right, burger flippers want to make as much money as people who literally save lives.
>>
Most of us do this long before we go work there.
"You're going to pay me this to flip burgers? No thanks, I'll just go sell some pot."

This idiots go work there first THEN decide it's shit.
>>
>>140232582
>You can barely afford a 1-room apartment and basic necessities working full-time at $8 to $10 an hour, if that.
Their own damn fault.

>There's people who work full-time and are homeless, because they can't afford rent even if they bought nothing but necessities.
Even then you can afford a shitty apartment in a nigger hood where you pay nigger rent.

>Serfs in feudal Europe were compensated much better for their work.
They were required to walk dozens of miles for work after their liberation. And when they were rewarded land from the landlords, it was not enough for them live off of.
>>
>>140236066
EMT is a "jumping off" position to move into other careers like nurse or other emergency services. It's meant to be a starting position.
>>
>>140229747
>The only job worth $15 an hour at any fast food place is drive through, that position is constant several layers of nonstop stress.
I've done it before. Worked at both Sonic and Mcdonalds.

yeah, it's fast pace, but really its not much more difficult than other jobs.
>>
so many niggers and spics in this thread REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>140235881
are you retarded? to ask for a raise you walk up to your boss, tell them how you're more valuable to the company after working there for some time, and actually ask them for a raise.
>>
>>140235886
how much a fast food worker is worth is decided by the market. if you have big tits, you're super entertaining and keep guests comfortable and coming back you might be worth more than 15$/hr. again, this is and should be decided by the free market. when you introduce 15$/hr minimum wage, all that can happen is that either the business loses alot of money on workers with a productivity lower than 15, which is not sustainable and the business will fail. or the business has to fire everyone with a productivity lower than 15 and invest in automation.

i genuinely want the best for these nigs but it's like they're desperately trying to be unemployed.
>>
>>140236559
Labor union strike is another way.
>>
>>140236095
don't have to give two weeks notice in my state, but if you don't then you wont be able to use them as a reference. although you probably wont be able to do that anyway if you do a walkout
>>
>>140236686
burger flippers don't normally have unions.
>>
>>140236176
Disgusting
>>
>>140229747
If you think a drive through is "real stress" how are you going to handle the real world? Fast paced isn't the same at all as "genuinely stressful"

I mean what are you "stressing" about? Who's going to die if you hand the wrong cheese sandwich out the window. "Oh no I forgot the ketchup shoot me now"

Try a job with real stress, with real world consequences for mistakes.
>>
>>140236559
Then the boss's boss tells him to fuck off and you go fuck yourself.
>>
>>140236695
Not the coveted fast food employment reference. How could one ever build a career without it.
>>
File: black pepe.jpg (127KB, 455x810px) Image search: [Google]
black pepe.jpg
127KB, 455x810px
>>140233035
People like this in Rochester is why I will never visit there again
>>
>>140229283
Awesome. I can't wait to be the first guy in town to have my fish sandwich and onion rings handed to me by the new BK-3000 Autonigger.
A Brave New World, indeed.
>>
>>140236823
>if you ask for a raise then the boss tells you to go fuck yourself
looks like you haven't worked before. but that would be when you find a better paying job, which is what i said before.
>>
>>140229283
It is their right to protest and ask for how much the fuck they want.
It is also the right of the store owners to fire them and hire others.
Not my problem who wins. I make enough money to not ever have to eat there.
>>
>>140236755
Well it looks like these have organized a loose union.
>>
>>140236806
what he means is that the job is high pressure. a job can be very high pressure without having any serious consequences if you do it wrong. now imagine how stressful it can be for someone with an IQ below 90.
>>
>>140236823
I got many raises by asking. You are supposed to ask around October when they are closing out the financial year.
>>
>>140229943
>Entry level construction
>Join union
>Make double
>???
>Profit
>>
>>140236844
if you actually do your job then a reference helps. they ask your employer about you, employer says "anon was a hard worker and a good employee"
>>
>>140236963
It actually would be the best of the losers taking your order.
Instead of operating the shift with 5 employees, the shift will consist of 3 employees on the clock.
>>
>>140231469
no its 2017 the year of jihad you dumb mudslime
>>
>>140233461
Shlomo got you again
>>
File: 1501381032639.jpg (82KB, 783x590px) Image search: [Google]
1501381032639.jpg
82KB, 783x590px
>>140229283
>make $10 an hour
>can buy 10 loaves of bread per hour

>make $15 an hour by firing someone, but at least it's not you
>can only buy 8 loaves of bread per hour

>guess it's time to raise the minimum wage again
>>
>>140229283
Yeah in my date of Massachusetts they not only want 15 an hour but union rights and payed leave and health care benefits for duh family.

Pic related this is what it looks like on Tremont Street in down town Boston right now. A bunch of dindus holding signs finding a good excuse as to why they don't have to work today or tomorrow.

Guess they are planning a rally tomorrow good ol'e BPD and Mass State police will keep them in line though unlike most states.
>>
>>140237033
doubt it, im guessing they just talked with everyone beforehand and said "fuck dis, i want my $15 an hour". you have to pay into unions, which, oddly enough, takes money out of your paycheck.
>>
>>140229283

The McDonald's where my cousin lives already has two ordering machines. Meme on McD's all you want, but they're advancing, plus their food is actually good.

IDK why kid-me thought BK was the best thing ever. I practically get the shits everytime I eat it nowadays.
>>
>>140237348
You messed up on pol. That's embarrassing
>>
>>140229732
Point of fact, bk flame broils the patties without manual flipping.
>>
>>140229283
I'm starting to think the business owners and CEOs are stoking this $15 minimum wage bs themselves. They know it'll never be seen as reasonable, so they don't have to worry they'll lose customers when they replace their over entitled workforce with robots.
>>
>>140229539
Who cares? This is free market. If they're worth 15 they'll get it. Good for them. Unions are a-okay if they're private sector.
>>
>>140237520
lmao what are you talking about
>>
>>140237415

Damn it guys, if you want fast food junk food just buy some crap in the frozen section at the grocery store, like pizza bagels or something. it's a lot cheaper.
>>
>>140237415
Most private owned McDonalds struggle to make a modest profit. Even coprorate McDonalds don't make much of a profit from selling food. It's all about those rent checks.
>>
>>140237407
You're focusing on stupid little shit.
>>
>>140229283
Why do people who can't count up to 15 think they are worth $15/hr. And with taxes and all it's more like $20-$25/hr (depending on the state).

Yes, not everyone is smart enough to make 100k/yr, get the fuck over it. If you are too dumb to be worth 15/hr to your employer, nothing is gonna change after the law passes.
>>
>>140229283
Why the fuck do people think a fast food job should support a family? Its a job for teenagers so they can learn the basics of being an adult. Do you think a 15 year old at McDonald's with no skills or experience should be making that much?
>>
>>140237169
Depending on the area and the trade a lot of entry level union construction workers don't make 15 bucks an hour.
>>
Jews push much automation meme.
As if they wouldn't automate everything if it wasn't feasible already.
Good on them for negotiating a better salary rather than asking for government gibs.
>>
>>140229283
They don't flip the burgers. BK has a conveyor belt that heats precooked frozen patties.
>>
>>140229539
I would not say it is the entry level of entry level jobs it is definetly entry level though. Entry level of entry level jobs in my opinion would be a grocery store bagger, table busser, the guy who collects all the carts in the grocery store parking lot that the lazy fats are to lazy to bring to the store maybe even a bar back worker. Pretty much jobs that you can't fuck up and if you do it won't cost the business anything or put production on hold/fuck the whole day up.
>>
>>140237683
McDonald's should take a lesson from their employees and protest paying their rent and use that money to pay their employees more.
>>
>>140237726
>burger flippers don't normally have unions
the point of me saying this was to point out that these people probably don't have a union which will use strikes to try and fight for a higher wage. instead of understanding that, you decided, "well they did a walk out so that's a union". you're arguing little shit for no reason. if you have a point to make then go ahead and make it already
>>
>>140229283
>Punishing the business when your beef is with the government
>>
>>140235653
Everything they have has turned to dog shit. I would feel guilty feeding that garbage to a wild animal.
>>
>>140232715
You're a retard for thinking otherwise
>>
File: DecentStaff.jpg (518KB, 1710x1244px) Image search: [Google]
DecentStaff.jpg
518KB, 1710x1244px
>>140229283
this wouldn't happen at a Chick-Fil-A where they hire decent staff.
>>
Maybe you should have spent more time studying, and your biggest skill wouldn't be a job that teenagers without high school can do.

just a thought
>>
>>140229283
>http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-04/ethereum-bitcoin-crash-after-china-declares-initial-coin-offerings-illegal

>nignoggs serving food
>eating out
>>
>>140238382
this. their job is the thing teenagers do to make some spending money, so why should it earn them enough to support a family of 4
>>
>>140230610
Last year I made 50k as a FT bartender in a shot hole. Not too bad but the hours suck.
Just got a 100k offer to run the grill at Wendy's.
>>
>>140236095
>As long s they didn't walk off, during work hours
Well, they're as good as fired. Serves the retards right, thinking that's how the system works.
>They need to give their two weeks notice
If they want to use your previous place of employment as a reference, then you do. If not, no. You can leave without saying anything and they'll fire you after 3 days no show. I'd suggest you quitting and leaving same day, over that, but there's options... Employers usually accept applications all the time, because employees are so prone to quitting.
>>
File: virginfightfor15.png (105KB, 1046x489px) Image search: [Google]
virginfightfor15.png
105KB, 1046x489px
>>140234226
making leftist memes is surprisingly fun because leftists suck so much at it that they don't even understand their own ideologies
>>
>>140229747
I used to manage fast food, and I'm inclined to agree.

One good person on the drive through window is worth 2-3 stupid high school niggers.
One good person doing grill + some prep is easily worth 2-3 stupid high school niggers.

There was a white 19-year-old girl and an old Mexican dude who fit these roles respectively, and I constantly gave them raises while I was there and let them get as many hours as they wanted. They were invaluable.

Fast food places need to focus on rewarding their MVPs and cutting retard hours, because they're extremely good to have profit-wise.
>>
>>140229283
Lol fire all of them
>>
File: 1501581107914.jpg (41KB, 720x521px) Image search: [Google]
1501581107914.jpg
41KB, 720x521px
I've recently just graduated from University, and I worked all kinds of part time and full jobs during that duration.

All of them harder than being a burger flipper and none of them netted me 15$ an hour.

>worked at lowes building materials for 1.5 years, stocking and loading concrete, drywall, lumber, shingles in a very fast pace for 8-10 hours a shift at a very fast pace the whole duration with never any break outside of lunch, 10.44$ an hour.
>Unskilled construction work out in the hot texas sun pickaxing, shoveling, hauling, cleaning for 9-13$ at best (the 13$ was of course at the university that can afford to pay us well since its both publicly and privately funded)
>barrista in a very high traffic university coffee shop, 8.50 a hour and at best got 9.10$ after nearly a year there

The fuck do these people think they deserve 15$ an hour? I can possibly see that some employers should strive to pay at least a little better than minimum wage, as 9-10$ an hour over 7.50$ is slightly more sustainable, but my god.
>>
>>140238404
>ethereum-bitcoin-crash

Can't wait for the Peter "everything is a bubble except gold" Schiff video on this.
>>
>>140238404
Thank you China. Now I can finally buy a new video card at a MSRP price
>>
>>140229539
the problem is minimum wage. an employer should be able to decide what they want to pay their employees. the government shouldn't be the one to decide.
>>
>>140233461
kek'ed sorry for your loss anon
>>
>>140238290
Chick-Fil-A employees are top tier, in all honesty. They're considerate and make the experience feel like less of a mad-dash. I always enjoy going there, even if there's a line.
>>
>>140230522
>proceeds to employ a few whites with tech/IT skills to install and maintain
I think you mean Indian
>>
File: virginfightfor15.png (144KB, 1046x489px) Image search: [Google]
virginfightfor15.png
144KB, 1046x489px
>>140238582
made a spelling mistake here is the updated version
>>
Reminder that having a job is not a right, but a privilege.

Reminder that you don't have any rights over your employer's money any more than your employer has rights over your money.

Reminder that you have every right to quit a low paying job if you're unhappy with the pay, just like your boss has every right to fire you for any reason.

Reminder that the real minimum wage is $0.00 an hour.
>>
>>140235347
No but they'll constantly break machine to try and steal the money out of it (or at least try to, slip on pee-pee and get fat settlement money because Goldberg&Sons managed to sue claiming the company was at fault). They're literally apes to people's faces, I assume they'd be even worse if a human wasn't watching them
>>
>>140233941
fuck off cunt MCD WILL PAY ME MY DIVIDENDS I DESERVE
>>
>>140233154
>I'd feel kinda cheated if everyone got bumped up to $15/hr

Well don't worry, if they pass that law (federally it's unlikely, but they might do it state wise, if the state is dumb enough), then that money will just get inflated away, so the salary will be worth the same as 7.5/hr (less likely) or their hours will be cut or they will end up without a job (more likely).
>>
>>140229283
How will BK ever find people with the skills to fill these positions?
>>
>>140229283
God all these employer cucks make me sick
I mean sure it's easy to hate a bunch of niggers in a fast food joint but what about poor white steel workers or miners?
You're either for worker solidarity or you're just cucking for big capitalists (usually jews) who don't give a shit about you.
>>
>>140238977
who though that all it took to convince pol minimum wage should be 0 is to point out that mostly minorities earn minimum wage.
>>
I get payed $800 to simply show up and play organ for an hour at weddings.

I literally do nothing with my life but show up to churches and play piano/organ.
>>
>>140239331
>big capitalists (usually jews) who don't give a shit about you.

Oh totally, unlike those employers who would give their right arm and leg for their bosses. In fact, I'm sure that if you ask the employees to give up $1-$2/hr away to their employers, they would do it, because they are so selfless and generous.
>>
>>140233787
>literally "check your privilege" the post.
>>
>>140230944
I get a job every three to four years and every time I get a significant pay raise.
>>
That's more than I make as a graphic designer. Are they really that stupid?
>>
>>140233787
though shit, life isn't fair, it's called survival of the fittest.

the US and western societies are more than generous to the poor.
>>
>>140229744
The thing is, for some of them, they won't be eligible for food stamps if wages go up. They wind up with less overall anyway.
>>
>>140239494
Ive sanded and painted over 300 mailboxes in my neighborhood this summer at $50 a box. I average about 2-3 a day.
>>
>>140238977
You realize they're using a strikes as a means of collective bargaining right?
They're not even asking the gov for minimum wage they're just advocating for themselves like the corporation is.

>also daily reminder that workers create all value in society
>>
>>140231067
These things rule
>>
You don't deserve to just automatically have a good standard of living in major city. If you can't get a job that pays for it that means you haven't earned it. Either move to a smaller city, get a degree and experience, or share an apartment with multiple people to split costs. This whole concept that people are entitled to a livable wage shouldn't imply that you should have a wage that lets you live anywhere you want comfortably.
>>
>>140240099
Yeh wait until Bernie Sanders starts preaching the robo tax. Because auto vendors have muh feelings too.
>>
>>140235653
Their chicken nuggets are still pretty good, depends where you are though i guess
>>
>>140234233
If a nigger was to mug you then you were probably in a bad part of town and probably at night because you are already that stupid to be in that area in the first place. Yes it is your fault and you are retarded. Predictably is preventable you cunt.
>>
here's the thing

> muh iphone
> muh cable TV
> muh weed, booze, and cigarettes

you think $15 will help? It's not that they don't get paid enough it's that they waste their money on shit they don't need. $15/hr will just give them extra money to blow on STUPID SHIT, not help them.

GET FUCKIN REAL
>>
>>140240046
>You realize they're using a strikes as a means of collective bargaining right?
>They're not even asking the gov for minimum wage they're just advocating for themselves like the corporation is.

This is false because employers can't form an employers' union due to antitrust law. Workers' unions have special protections.

Entrepreneurs are the ones who enable workers to create value.
>>
>>140239624
Oh course workers shouldn't care about capitalists and capitalists shouldn't care about workers
One generates all the value for the other and gets meager wages in return while the other owns all the capital in order to allows workers to work in the first place. It's an inherently conflicting divide which will probably end up as a class war.

But you on the other hand are probably aren't a capitalist (or not a big enough one to survive a growing age of monopolization) but here you are using your free time to argue defend the capitalists going against your self interest and dispossession.
Thread posts: 341
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.