[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is fear of death the jews biggest fear?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 23Viacom-blog427.jpg (39KB, 427x449px) Image search: [Google]
23Viacom-blog427.jpg
39KB, 427x449px
Jews hate death. They'll do anything to extend their lives for a few month. They spend millions. Take organ donations that would have been better off going to someone younger. They try to manipulate the world as much as possible thinking somehow their legacy will keep them alive.

Why are they so afraid of death. Are they afraid of the judgement of god? Embracing death and our ultimate fragility in this world is what separates regular people from Jews.
>>
>>140221984
they don't want to be stuck in a temporarily useless body. there's no real escape.
>>
>>140221984
It's their fear of death that will lead to the discovery of immortality the same way human's laziness led to the invention of rice cooker and cars. That immortality will become accessible to everyone eventually, the same way the internet became available to us now years after its invention.

Necessity is the mother of invention. Jews necessitate immortality.

Jews will save humanity.
>>
They're not afraid of death. They just want to inflict maximum damage to the white race for as long as possible.
>>
>>140222666
thanks satan
>>
>>140221984
The jews are the smartest race on earth. They are trend setters. What jews are doing now, the rest of the world will be doing in 15 years.
>>
>>140222645
>immortality will be a thing
We are all appointed to die at least once. No exceptions.

>>140222666
>Jews aren't afraid of death
Oh yes they are , Satan.

They don't believe in a heaven, so this is all they have.
>>
>>140222645
kek
>>
>>140222834
>Jews control the media, which decides what is the next trend
Trendsetters!
>>
>>140222834

Exactly. What will the rest of the Western world be up to without children to bother them well into old age? Pretty damn scared and lonely.
>>
File: asdkjalskjd.gif (524KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
asdkjalskjd.gif
524KB, 320x180px
>>140222645
>>
>>140221984

>>Are they afraid of the judgement of god?
Of course.
Deep down they know what awaits them.
>>
>>140221984
>Jew is rich
>because he's a jew.
>Inherited from his father.
>even richer.
>Live their jew lives.
>Get older.
>Get sick.
>Die.
>Lose all their money.
>Their children inherit it all.
>Jews can't afford to die.
>>
>>140221984

>Why are they so afraid of death.

Sheol.
>>
>>140221984
Everyone on average is afraid of death most, you absolute moron. Exceptions are severely ill people and deeply depressed NEETs.
>>
>>140222645
>immortality
not surprising that a communist buys into utopian fairy tales.
>>
>>140223888
Not surprising that a Croat is ignorant of science.
>>
>>140223983
>""""science""""
I'd rather die a humble human than enjoy being enslaved for millenia in virtual space. Death is only natural, and you guys are deluded.
>>
>>140221984
Jews are hardcore materialists. Their religion and "culture" is all about this world and this life. Jewish religion has no afterlife, they have sheol which is a holding pen for the "souls" of dead Jews where they are stored in some sort of stasis (they're not conscious). I forget the rest.

Anyways I hope I live to see a real holocaust. There are few things in life that excite me like the prospect of millions of dead jews. The jewish "people" are pigs. It is time to take the pigs to the slaughter
>>
>>140223877
An old person is suppose to be fulfilled.
>>
>>140224236
>Death is only natural

You should naturalize yourself right now
>>
File: 5814984.jpg (7KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
5814984.jpg
7KB, 260x194px
>>140224787
>>
>>140223070
>>We are all appointed to die at least once. No exceptions.
Nobody is "appointed" to do anything by default, the bible is fiction. That said, True Immortality will likely remain a pipedream barring some ridiculous technological innovation that may as well be magic for all intents and purposes.

Reversing the aging process at the cellular level is doable though, and has already been done with rats. http://wallstreetpit.com/113170-anti-aging-pill-on-the-horizon-human-trials-this-fall/
Human trials for the substance they used start this fall.
>>
File: 220px-Jacques_Attali.jpg (16KB, 220x308px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Jacques_Attali.jpg
16KB, 220x308px
>>140221984
Macron's mentor, this (((French))) globalist asshole has lately been really into transhumanism and the prospect of immortality. On the other end, he openly advised for goyim euthanasia when they reach retirement age.
>>
after you've done a deal with the devil, the last thing you'd want to happen is to die.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.