[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hinduism General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 39

Previous thread >>140204243

"Indian Paganism: The Last Living Expression of Aryan Beauty" - Savitri Devi, A Warning to the Hindus

http://www.cincinnatitemple.com/articles/HinduIndianNationalism1939.pdf

>What is Hinduism?

Hinduism is the oldest organized religion in the world. It is the Sanatana Dharma, the Eternal Law. It has no known origin and no founders - it is a synthesis of various Indian cultures and practices from as early as 4000 BCE.

Hinduism differs from Christianity and other Abrahamic religions in that it does not have:

>A single founder,
>A specific theological system,
>A single concept of deity,
>A single holy text,
>A single system of morality,
>A central religious authority,
>The concept of a prophet.

Hinduism is neither polytheistic, monotheistic, trinitarian or henotheistic, yet it is all at the same time.

The development of Hinduism was influenced by many invasions over thousands of years. The major influences occurred when nomadic "Aryan" Indo-European tribes invaded Northern India from the steppes of Russia and Central Asia. They brought with them their religion of Vedism. These beliefs mingled with the more advanced, indigenous Indian native beliefs, often called the "Indus valley culture."
>>
>>140220859
>Political Significance of Hinduism in this Age

All the decadence of the world today has been predicted by Hinduism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga

Prophesied events during a Kali Yuga

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
>At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas [temperament] and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser.

Kali Yuga with regard to human relationships

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
>People will take vows and break them soon after.
>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
>Teachers will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama(lust) will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.
>>
>>140220859
Resources
>introduction to Hinduism for westerners
https://archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921%20-%20Introduction%20to%20the%20Study%20of%20the%20Hindu%20Doctrines%20#page/n1/mode/1up

>Bhagavad Gita
http://www.bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html

https://archive.org/details/TheBhagavadGitaByCRajagopalachari
>Upanishads
http://www.hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp

>Vedas
http://www.sacred-texts.com/hin/

>MAHABHARATA by C Rajagopalachari
http://www.gita-society.com/section3/mahabharata.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiHrferzdbSAhXIQ48KHXpjBfIQFggnMAA&usg=AFQjCNEVJFySM166gELxlwp_gULUgD7yjw&sig2=KRg3OHxt-7NTN7O0TaIkYw

>Ramayan Anime
https://youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY
>>
File: The_Pushpak_Aircraft(2).jpg (3MB, 3000x3678px) Image search: [Google]
The_Pushpak_Aircraft(2).jpg
3MB, 3000x3678px
>>
File: 9358119.jpg (51KB, 302x475px) Image search: [Google]
9358119.jpg
51KB, 302x475px
>>
Good thread, as I have just started studying the Upanishads
>>
>>140221602
Which translation desu
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botanical_identity_of_soma%E2%80%93haoma
>>
File: JosephCampbell.jpg (20KB, 325x242px) Image search: [Google]
JosephCampbell.jpg
20KB, 325x242px
Hinduism is just your Cultural view of the same gods that were seen all over the world.

For Example, Shiva has a weapon known as the Trishula.

He is the same as the god Neptune or Poseidon who has the Trident.

This is the Sumerian god known as Enki.
>>
Heathens and heretics, the lot of you.
>>
>>140221999
You call people Heretics but you worship the Demiurge as god.

Go suck on some more Jewish cock.
>>
>>140221977
Wrong picture I presume and I believe in a a
Shared heritage too
>>
>>140222294
The man shown is Joseph Campbell a Comparative Mythologist who used is life to look at the Similarities between the myths of all cultures.
>>
>>140222439
>myths
>>
>>140222524
All legends have their basis in Truth.
>>
Great documentary on why Hinduism is of Satan. Please don't be unreasonable.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tFrOtE0NP6Y

Also please note that the idea that Hinduism predates Christianity, specifically Abraham, is based on the faulty assumption that Carbon-14 and the Geologic Column are infallible.

God bless. You Hindus are far more reasonable than atheists and Jews. Please watch the video.
>>
>>140220859
Why would non-poos convert to Hinduism? Its like goyim converting to judaism - they're still goyim but in black coats
>>
>>140224883

You do realise that the Indus Valley Civilisation predates European and Middle Eastern civilizations, right? Not only by carbon dating but by looking at the topography, geography and rivers in the area. The Indus River had dried up after Christianity came about.

That being said, Paganism is the way to go if you're a cumskin. Paganism brought Europe to its peak, Christianity sent it into the dark ages. Were it not for the Renaissance, Europe would have been a shithole.
>>
>>140224883
Their is enough astronomical, geographical and linguistic proof of Hinduism predating Christianity
>>
>>140225837
Please be objective and consider what I'm saying is true.

Believe it or not, those things you mentioned are not ways of dating the age of anything. Imagine being tasked with determining the age of something starting at square one with no outside corroboration
>>
>>140225149
You can't convert just follow the texts
>>
>>140226606
Ok what is the way determining age according to you?
>>
>>140226802
All ways ultimately lead to the "Geologic Column"(topographical interpretation, soil analysis, archaeological data) and/or Carbon-14 (and similar faulty methods like argon), which supposedly dates the Geologic Column data (circular logic).
>>
>>140227327
No we have astronomical proof, if we can consider Bible as a historical text why can't the same be done for the Vedas
>>
>>140227498
There are literally no other methods for dating. We have to come to this understanding: all methods and all roads lead to the Jewish lie of "Geologic Column" and/or Carbon-14. It is the kingpin of the house of cards.
>>
>>140226802

Its futile arguing with a 'devout Christian'. While we have an abstract concept of God, spirituality and religion they have their contradiction-ridden book which in their eyes is Gods cosmic plan. Close minded as fuck.

At the end of the day we are all in the same boat. They'll expect to ascend to the pearly gates while we expect to be reborn (or be cast in hellfire according to them)
>>
File: 1504535975426.png (249KB, 248x459px) Image search: [Google]
1504535975426.png
249KB, 248x459px
I want a good religion to be part of but I don't like your shitskin art style and depiction of gods
>>
>>140227783
The Mittani Indo-Aryan language is considered older than Vedic or Avestan because it has aika instead of eka. Vedic is supposed to to have merged ai to e and hence is considered younger. But if you take the word for seven in Mittani - satta, it is considered to be much later than Vedic. So some folks believe that this dating based on selectively chosen words cannot be trusted fully.

If you look at the Avestan and Vedic language you see that 'h' in one language has been renamed as 's' in another. There are people like Rajesh Kochchar and Romila Thapar who believe that the Vedic people migrated from the Haraxvati (Saraswati) region in Afghanistan and not the mythical Saraswati flowing underground through Rajasthan. It seems this replacing 's' with 'h' is prevalent in some parts of Rajasthan and Assam even today. One point of view is that it is not possible to find which one came first based on language traits.
The seventh mandala of the Rigveda records the vernal equinox in Mrigashira Constellation pointing to a date around 4000 BCE - a fact noted by Jacobi and Tilak.

Again several Shulba Sūtrās declare that a pole star is visible. Since a visible pole star occurs only at certain epochs, such a citation gives a normal range of dates for that event. The astronomical dates put the dates before 4000BC.

That puts us at at least 6017 year ago.

The likely authors of the Vedas are the Haarpans

Bhagwan Singh, an avid writer on the Indus Valley civilisation, sees the entire Harappan ecology in the Rig Veda. He chides those who have been "using both their brains and chair to save the Vedic Aryans from the Harappan authorship". Now we have a continuous history of the Indian continent from 7000 BC.
>>
>>140227898
shinto bud
>>
>>140225837

I have read many Sumerian Texts because its an interest of mine.

They say that the Anunna gods were here and they divided up the lands into three regions.

The first region was Sumer, the Second was Egypt and the Third was the Indus Valley.

The 1st was given to Enlil, the 2nd to Marduk as Ra and the 3rd was given to Inanna who you know as Kali.

She is also Isis, Ishtar or Venus, ect.

These Abrahamic religions follow Enlil, and they have also confused the Christians into thinking the son of their father god is their Messiah Jesus. Gnostics know better.
>>
File: gautama.jpg (13KB, 259x221px) Image search: [Google]
gautama.jpg
13KB, 259x221px
Why did Buddhism die out in India?

Don't you like Sid?
>>
>>140228185

I dont care what Sumerian texts say. The Rigveda is a historical text documenting the life of the people while the civilization was thriving. It doesnt have any bullshit folklore or fancy miracles.

Oh also we dont literally beleive in Gods. We are monotheistic or even atheistic in a way.
>>
> O Lord Krishna, what pleasure shall we find in killing the sons of Dhritaraashtra? Upon killing these felons we shall incur sin only. (1.36)

>Therefore, we should not kill our brothers, the sons of Dhritaraashtra. How can we be happy after killing our kinsmen, O Krishna? (1.37)

>Though they, blinded by greed, do not see evil in the destruction of the family, or sin in being treacherous to friends. (1.38)

>Why shouldn't we, who clearly see evil in the destruction of the family, think about turning away from this sin, O Krishna? (1.39)

>With the destruction of the family, the eternal family traditions are destroyed, and immorality prevails due to the destruction of family traditions. (1.40)

>And when immorality prevails, O Krishna, the women of the family become corrupted; when women are corrupted, social problems arise. (1.41)

This religion is absolutely redpilled. I am now a hinduism-person.
>>
>>140228185
Are you one of those people who believe cryptic messages form a foreign land while that land has its own history written in a well understood language?
>>
File: DEUSVULT.jpg (45KB, 600x501px) Image search: [Google]
DEUSVULT.jpg
45KB, 600x501px
>>140220859
POO
>>
>>140228606
>tfw Krishna was woke to the vaginal jew
Too bad he was a Chad
>>
File: archons.jpg (8KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
archons.jpg
8KB, 240x210px
>>140228448
You call the gods Asura.

They are all Daeva

We call them the Archons
>>
>>140228606
SWEDEN YES! Abandon Christ for some poo in loo mythology! Just as expected from a fucking Swede.
>>
>>140228789
But the poo in loo mythology has a convincing system of metaphysics though.
>>
>>140228238
Buddism has no appeal in India, it only appealed to the lower caste
>>
the way Hinduism was explained to me is our sense are chained by the delusion of this physical world that blinds us to Godhead and once you know that and see eternal perfection of God you are free but I like being chained in this hell I will resist losing my third eye
>>
>>140228788
We neither call them Asura of deva, westerners lack words for them so they described them as God
>>
>>140228867
>Buddism has no appeal in India
But why? Too disruptive of the caste system?
>>
>>140229028
Well the caste system is embedded into the subcontinent no religion can effectively change that, it has no appeal because it offers nothing new while taking away a lot
>>
>>140229153
I've heard it said that Buddhism is Hinduism stripped for export.

Sounds pretty reasonable desu. It has a lot of useful practises for secular Westerners, but I'd guess those type of practises already exist in a Hindu context (meditation etc)
>>
POO
>>
>>140228157
Isn't that just washing your hands and jerking off to ancestors though?
>>
>>140228064
lmao christfag btfo
>>
>>140229017

Now you just make yourself look stupid, because you wanna go against me when you cant even see I am your Ally.
>>
File: gods.jpg (71KB, 596x500px) Image search: [Google]
gods.jpg
71KB, 596x500px
>>140229017
>Asura

We know what they are.

gods with a little g.
>>
>>140229449
Yeah I always say Buddism is Hinduism for Plebs
>>140229951
I am pointing out facts
>>
File: 1500031234809.png (397KB, 700x712px) Image search: [Google]
1500031234809.png
397KB, 700x712px
>>140229825
KYS LEAF!
>>
>>140230727
Anyone can lookup Asura and see what they are.

IE: Hindu gods.
>>
>>140230727
>Yeah I always say Buddism is Hinduism for Plebs
Isn't memeing about with deities and other useless baggage and such more plebeian in the end though?
>>
>>140230863
>Asura are hindu gods
Smh
>>
File: kaliyugabro.png (860KB, 1592x658px) Image search: [Google]
kaliyugabro.png
860KB, 1592x658px
>>140220859
surely we r in kali yuga an hav a ways to go but its all good.
>>
>>140231010
Asura and Daeva are like the Igigi or the Watchers known as Angels.

There are two clear sides.
>>
>>140230909
No the deities have a function and the sheer mythological associated with them makes it 2deep for Plebs
>>
>>140228700
Do you want some soma/dmt in that holy grail?
>>
>>140231202
The concept of reincarnation is too terrifying for me to embrace.
>>
>>140231196
They were warring tribes, Indra a known deva is referred as an Asura because of his actions, Wikipedia isn't particularly a good place to study eastern religions
>>
>>140230863
No they are not. The word god implies that they are virtuous beings with good qualities only. That is not the case with anyone who is included under that term. You use "gods with a small g" because your language is limited. It is not even about two clear sides of good and bad. They have both and they are both. They perform specific functions and are like spokes in a large wheel. They are not Hindu gods. They are just slightly more powerful beings.
>>
>>140231362
Indra is Enlil, Zeus, Thor, or Jupiter.

The god of Storms and Lightning.

Do you even know your own gods? lmao

He is the one who brought the Flood.

His weapon is the Lightning Bolt.
>>
File: justbutthead.png (205KB, 436x307px) Image search: [Google]
justbutthead.png
205KB, 436x307px
>>140231255>>140228700
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YVvMfXXG7E

sippin on sum sizzurp!
>>
>>140231362
Exactly. Hence the idea that they aren't "purely good" and that their actions are morally questionable at times.
>>
>>140231518
> Indra is Zeus

Dyaus Pita is Jupiter-Zeus
Do you even know your linguistics?
Seriously you western esoteritards always make a horrible impression when meeting asiatics.
Reminds me of that furry-burger"shaman" chastising an actual korean one in a YT discussion for havimg used alkohol in a rite
>>
>>140231518
Their are multiple indras it's more of a title, but probably Wikipedia knows more than me
>>
>>140221210
Can you talk more about this book?
>>
>>140231772
indra had a web with jewels of universes on it i thought.
>>
>>140231772
>Dyaus Pita

Its another Title for him.
>>
Your talking to a Gnostic not a normal westerner.
>>
>>140231977
Not even close, you absolute idiot. Dyaus Pita is mentioned in the Rigveda along with Mother Earth and precedes any mention of Indra. He resembles Zeus and Jupiter more closely linguistically (their names all translate to "sky father"). Indra's powers and abilities are close to that of Zeus and Jupiter but do not confuse Indra with Dyaus Pita. Indra was the King of Heaven. He was not a god. Just a powerful being with both good and bad.
>>
>>140231977
> everything is what I want it to be
Sure, I need to excuse myself though as I need to do my midday prayer to Gabriel-Wotan-Thoth archonangel of all the moons to adjust my zodiac in the tree of life so I can become my true self and connect with the universe.
Bizmillanamaste! Amen.
>>
File: 763846.gif (992KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
763846.gif
992KB, 256x256px
>>140231554
https://youtu.be/egnGUFDQoBg
>>
>>140232382
Dyaus Pita was more of an abstract universal being without a humanoid manifestation. Indra on the other hand had a humanoid personification and performed a specific function - bringing rain and the prosperity associated with rain in the form of agriculture.
>>
>>140232382
Enlil is the Lord of the Skies.

Lord of Air and Fire.

Yes the King, one of the Archons. A Lord / Ruler.

God with a big G is the Aeon of Aeons. He is above these Archons. The gods with a little g.

They are the old pagan pantheon of 'gods'
>>
File: defeat_illuminati.jpg (22KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
defeat_illuminati.jpg
22KB, 500x333px
>>140220859
In this page, the indian sage Your Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada teaches us how to defeat the Illuminati.

>http://www.prabhupada.org.uk/articles1/defeat_illuminati.htm

Excerpts of dialogues from the page:

>Ramesvara: The people in America that claim that the American government is controlled by Communists. They say that these big, big bankers, the very rich, rich people, that they are actually..., their theory is Communist government, or, not Communist, dictatorship, and that they are secretly manipulating.
>Prabhupada: What is their aim?
>Ramesvara: Power.
>Prabhupada: Power..., anyone who has got money, he has got power. That is open secret. What is the secret? (laughs) If you have got money, you have got all power.

>Prabhupada: You should introduce coin, real money.
>Hari-sauri: Real gold coins. No paper.
>Prabhupada: Anyone has got money... It is fact. And what is this nonsense, keeping some paper and thinking he has got money? How cheating it is going on, from government's side. And therefore artificial inflation. You can print, so the price is increased. Because you haven't got to pay him real money, you print and pay him, and he will ask, "Give me this money. Then I'll supply." "All right, take." You print and pay.

>Prabhupada: But I can increase the price provided you pay me. But by printing, it is easier. But if you have to collect coins, that will be difficult, so there will be no artificial increase of...
>Hari-sauri: Yes. Coins is a check...
>Prabhupada: Yes.
>Hari-sauri: ...on charging too much.
>Prabhupada: That is wanted. And these rascals, they are artificially printing paper as money. And I am a rascal; I'm demanding more because I have got customer.

His wisdom on the matters of politics and money may have been the reason behind his assassination. The Hare Krishna movement of today is led by, guess what, the Jew Radhanath "Swami".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radhanath_Swami
>>
In Sumerian En means Lord.

Lil means Wind, Breath, Storm, Air or Command.

What Enlil spoke was done. As a breath from him was a Command.
>>
File: ALsdPepe.jpg (99KB, 368x544px) Image search: [Google]
ALsdPepe.jpg
99KB, 368x544px
>>140232595
hav it opened in new tab will watch later thank you.
here have a lsd pepe
>>
>no concept of a prophet
>have to make peace with hara krishna so he can remove your "karma" and you can enter the after life
um okay.
>>
>>140231860
It is a book by balgangadhar Tilak a Indian freedom fighter, mathematician and multiple other things a learned man in short.
He proposes that our ancestors live in a snowy abode with astrological and archeological proof, its one of the books that changed my life as a teenager
>>
>>140232926
Won't change the fact his translation are dubious af
>>
>>140233332
Hare krishna aren't a representation of Hinduism
>>
>>140234249
Your lack of toilets is
>>
File: lord-vishnu.jpg (143KB, 300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
lord-vishnu.jpg
143KB, 300x1300px
>>140233005

असतोमा सद्गमय ।
तमसोमा ज्योतिर् गमय ।
मृत्योर्मामृतं गमय ॥
ॐ शान्ति शान्ति शान्तिः ।।

https://youtu.be/t9qqLrdOzDg
>>
>>140234618

Original and hilarious
>>
>>140234796

Pirate flag? Really nigga?
>>
>>140228448
>We are monotheistic or even atheistic in a way.
Don't pretend to speak for all pooskins.

Some of you are monotheists (degenerates), some of you are pagans in the traditional sense of the word and some of you are atheists.
>>
>>140236080
God isn't the central theme of the religion if you pay attention to the religion
>>
>>140232728
>God with a big G is the Aeon of Aeons. He is above these Archons.
There is no God "with a big G".

The whole concept is pure cancer. The universe is unmanifested, infinite and eternal, so suck it.
>>
>>140236311
Here is a Gnostic Prayer:

He-Who-Is is ineffable. No principle knew him, no authority, no subjection, nor any creature from the foundation of the world, except he alone. For he is immortal and eternal, having no birth; for everyone who has birth will perish. He is unbegotten, having no beginning; for everyone who has a beginning has an end. No one rules over him. He has no name; for whoever has a name is the creation of another. He is unnameable. He has no human form; for whoever has human form is the creation of another. He has his own semblance - not like the semblance we have received and seen, but a strange semblance that surpasses all things and is better than the totalities. It looks to every side and sees itself from itself. He is infinite; he is incomprehensible. He is ever imperishable (and) has no likeness (to anything). He is unchanging good. He is faultless. He is everlasting. He is blessed. He is unknowable, while he (nonetheless) knows himself. He is immeasurable. He is untraceable. He is perfect, having no defect. He is imperishably blessed. He is called 'Father of the Universe'.
>>
>>140236311
here is another one:

Hear and be wise. The god of the sons of Adam is not the highest monarch of the heavenly zones.
Above him swells one so much greater that his greatness cannot be measured. Even the name of God
defiles him, for he is not a god but a singleness of being without discontinuity. He shines with a pure
light no eye can see and speaks in thunder no ear can hear. There is none existing prior to him to limit
his duration. He is ineffable and perfect, standing alone complete unto himself.
Neither male nor female, neither large nor small, neither breath nor flesh, the mind of man can never
question his qualities for he is unknowable. He endures outside of time and encompasses duration. He
is the Father of Aeons. He rules before and above all existence. He gives knowledge but is not Wisdom.
He gives mercy but is not Love. The name of him is forever unspeakable, for in it are all names and
moments in the existence of things, and if ever it were spoken aloud the universe would unravel like the
hem of a garment and come to an end.
>>
File: Selection_999(104).jpg (63KB, 784x245px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_999(104).jpg
63KB, 784x245px
>>140230727
>Buddism is Hinduism for Plebs
pretty much but it does serve a purpose
>>
>>140224883
Do the morals of hinduism also follow Satan?
Ignorant fuck.
>>
>>140237012
The Gnostics were a bunch of Yids who swallowed too many shrooms and rebelled against their strict jewish parents.

Everything they ever wrote down can only be looked at through the lens of Judaism. Whatever spiritual truth is there is muddied by the minds of kikes.
>>
>>140237512
What of the time when Rama worships Shiva to make rocks float for the formation of the ram setu?
>>
File: Jewdhanat.jpg (264KB, 398x600px) Image search: [Google]
Jewdhanat.jpg
264KB, 398x600px
>>140233332
The Hare Krishna is not what used to be. Srila Prabhupada was assassinated and the movement co-opted by the jew. Its current main leader is the jew Radhanath Swami.

>Richard Slavin was born on 7 December 1950 in Chicago to Idelle and Gerald Slavin, who were children of Jewish immigrants from Russia, Lithuania, Poland and Romania.
>>
>>140237958
>rebelled

Sounds like a valid plan to me.

Ephesians 6:12

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
>>
File: pirates of caribbean.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pirates of caribbean.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
>>140234879
>nigga
Bewakoof bund mara!

https://youtu.be/_6B9tBRFEeE
>>
File: perfect-proposition.jpg (42KB, 438x247px) Image search: [Google]
perfect-proposition.jpg
42KB, 438x247px
>>140233757
All translations have their peculiarities. It's difficulty to translate from one language to another that's wildly different. We trust Srila Prabyhupada's knowledge and spiritual stature.
>>
>>140238641
This seems like into the void
>>
>>140238711
At the risk of triggering his jew folder i use this as an example, he repacked Christianity in the Geeta declaring Krishan to be the Supreme God and other gods are either his manifestation or straight up calling them the devil, even though Krishna himself spoke against bhakti yog he preached Krishan bhakti, I as a kid attended their Geeta lessons but as I started understanding sanskrit I saw through the ploy it might make Hinduism more digestible for westerners but never confuse it with Hindusim followed in India or being true to the texts>>140237512
>>
>>140236311
God with a big G is the infinite. it is the all and none, the infinite and finite, the ever and never.
>>
File: kalisac.png (812KB, 510x688px) Image search: [Google]
kalisac.png
812KB, 510x688px
>>140220859

I love Kali - but I also adore Athena and Ma'at and Kek, I see "Brahman" as the force behind all (pious) pantheons, not just the Indian one. Does this insult Hindus to suggest this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdI0QzcWfio
>>
>>140240256
Not particularly
>>
>>140239144
https://youtu.be/L1rflOpYSSc
>>
Eastern philosophy changed my life, thank you hindu bros, you still smell like shit tho and your mums are fucking stupid broads who can't drive for shit. Stay off the fucking road curry bitch! Tatvamasi niggers
>>
File: Narasimha.jpg (1022KB, 1355x1866px) Image search: [Google]
Narasimha.jpg
1022KB, 1355x1866px
>>140240849
>niggers
Kaminey
>>
File: Selection_999(105).jpg (122KB, 575x707px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_999(105).jpg
122KB, 575x707px
>>140237963
what does it mean to you?
>>140239953
>Krishna himself spoke against bhakti yog
got any evidence for that?
you're just a filthy lying scoundrel
>>
>>140241531
What was the govardhan parvat incident Krishna says that self worship is more important than God worship
>what does It mean to you
To me it means that the two pillar of Hindu power acknowledged each others importance
>>
>>140241531
And please stop using this book as any kind of reference or proof
>>
File: Selection_999(106).jpg (89KB, 584x601px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_999(106).jpg
89KB, 584x601px
>>140242372
oh you're being nice to me now are you, you filthy fucking shithead?
>>140242477
too late
so you want to discuss the bhagavad gita do you?
well go on then
you fucking asshole
why do you make these shitty threads when you don't even know the religion?
you're a useless fucking turd
>>
>>140225837
>Not only by carbon dating but by looking at the topography, geography and rivers in the area.
While I don't doubt the Indus Valley is one of the oldest on Earth, I doubt its older than Egypt, Sumer, or just the Ancient Near East on these alone.

Data gathered from the analysis of water erosion on the Sphinx shows it was old enough to exist during a time in which Egypt was subject to periodic rain, which is more than 10,000 years old into our past.

Gobekli Tepe is also of a similar age, 8th-10th millenium BC, and Anatolian civilization shows consistent overlaps with Canaanite and Sumerian civilization.
>>
>>140242738
I could recite the entire 11 th adhyay when I was 7 years old, and please using a single quote out of context is what kikes do
>>
File: 1492864441960.jpg (137KB, 968x733px) Image search: [Google]
1492864441960.jpg
137KB, 968x733px
>>140243302
well go on then you filthy shithead, what point are you trying to make? that shiva is above krishna? is that it?
>>
File: 5.jpg (125KB, 688x688px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
125KB, 688x688px
>>140243293
>>140228064
Continued from that
>Haarpans finds.

Take Mehrgarh in Balochistan as an example. This site is clearly 9,500 years old. New carbon-dating technology has suggested a 12,000-10,000 year timeline for Mehrgarh. Did Mehrgarh and Mohenjo Daro come after Rakhigarhi? Surely no one is going to buy such an assumption in a hurry.

Harappa itself is an early period find, that being 3,000 BCE or 5,000 years plus old. The other finds in Pakistan, and more recently in Afghanistan, point to a stable agro-based settlement people 4,500 BCE or 6,500 years ago.
Hence we arrive at the date of around 10,000 years.

Göbekli Tepe is probably the oldest though but they have certain findings that get my noggins joggins like pic related
>>
File: .......gif (4MB, 700x488px) Image search: [Google]
.......gif
4MB, 700x488px
>>140220859
So the remnants of a lost civilization which collapsed 12000 years ago started new societies one writes the Vedas, so what?
All your spirituality boils down to is a poor understanding of nature,
A combination of
The Electric Universe theory
Rupert Sheldrake's morphic resonance concepts
And tie it all together with Jungian understandings of psychological archetypes
Then you're pretty close to the real picture of reality
Stop adding fairy tales to stuff, Saying we are all the million masks of Brahman is not different than saying we are all functions of the Tao
>>
File: cochin_jew_town_swastic_spiceds.jpg (168KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
cochin_jew_town_swastic_spiceds.jpg
168KB, 800x600px
>>140243746
>shithead
>>
File: Indus-Egypt.jpg (961KB, 1024x4251px) Image search: [Google]
Indus-Egypt.jpg
961KB, 1024x4251px
>>140243859
>>
>>140243746
Nope their is no above or below in the trimurti i am a suryavanshi Rajput I belong to rams family line I ain't a shaviat or a vaishnav
>>
File: Rama Setu.jpg (57KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
Rama Setu.jpg
57KB, 500x399px
>>140243859
https://youtu.be/fbHB9nw7IEc
>>
>>140228851
certainly better than the kind of shit that's infesting your country
>>
>>140220859
Great thread. The Kali Yuga began when cow slaughter began. Approximately 5,000 years ago.
>>
>>140244501
That sounds like the voice of Graham Hancock
>>
>>140221977

You are very on the money, they are the same gods, or as we know them in Christanity as the Fallen Angels, or the 1/3rd of the angels who rebelled with Lucifer, alongside them are their half-man/half-angel hybrid known as Nephilim, who were giants in those ancient days. Giant myths exist all across the world, on every continent and even in Oceania.

A lot of these religions are telling the same story from a different perspective than the monotheistic view of the Abrahamic religions, which tells the most accurate form of The Truth when it comes down to the gritty, as it exposes the machinations of the fallen ones in this world and their desire to ensure as much of Man shares in their sentence as they can.

Believe it to be so, most angels are kind and love us as brothers but these dark angels, whom call themselves gods and trick man into worshipping them. But fear not as they have already lost the war due to the great and noble sacrifice and then great Miracle on the Cross when Jesus rose again and conquered death, giving mankind a path into Heaven with our Creator and ending their rebellion.

((((they)))) are actually crypto-Luciferians who use their Jewish heritage as a means of spreading their cultural values, or what they deem to be so, through their Synagogues and other means. They are globalist because through globalism will come their plans for global dictatorship and the coming of their ((((savior)))) the aforementioned angels I mentioned above, joined by the enchained Azazel and his worst Nephilim.
>>
>>140220859
>worship cows
> shit in a toilet
PICK ONE
>>
>>140245256
Definitely cows
>>
>>140243859
Yeah there is no shortage of these weird, yet extremely old archaeological ruins.

Your pic example reminds me a bit of the artistic similarities between Egyptian deity depictions in figurines/statues, and artwork, compared to the oldest Canaanite pantheon depictions.

There was more cross-cultural pollination going on than was initially thought.

What are your thoughts on Out of Africa theory?
>>
>>140245443
That picture depicts one of our gods and the depiction is exact from the texts anyways, I believe out of Africa theory is bullshit until we are going through intelligent design or something cause what would explain that we've had the same brain size and postures for 100k years and yet all our history happened in the last 10k years
>>
>>140244980
>Graham Hancock

Born in Edinburgh, Scotland, Hancock’s early years were spent in India, where his father worked as a surgeon. Later he went to school and university in the northern English city of Durham and graduated from Durham University in 1973 with First Class Honours in Sociology. He went on to pursue a career in quality journalism, writing for many of Britain’s leading newspapers including The Times, The Sunday Times, The Independent, and The Guardian. He was co-editor of New Internationalist magazine from 1976-1979 and East Africa correspondent of The Economist from 1981-1983.

Santha Faiia

Born in Penang, Malaysia, SANTHA FAIIA is a professional photographer specialising in ancient cultures and monuments. Her work has been published around the world in major newspapers and magazines and in 1990 her photographic exhibition Ethiopian Trilogy was opened at the Royal Geographical Society London by Her Royal Highness Princess Anne.
>>
>>140245443

Human civilization is much older than Egypt and India, at least according to their own belief systems as they are said to have been handed down their beliefs from another civilization, once called Atlantis in a certain dialogue and is eternally referenced as the mighty Atlantic ocean, where the mainland of her empire dwelled.

The predecessor of the polytheistic religions, and many who would share its beliefs in spiritual enlightenment, duality, and self-godhood and the bull-cult worship itself can be traced to this empire.

Atlantis came to an end however when the floods which came at the end of the Pleistocene Period when the flood waters in the frozen Hudson Bay broke through and rose water levels significantly, it was also suggested that Atlantis itself suffered from more than flooding, which is why we may not see the remnants of their civilization today.

If you look at the years which the Egyptian mystic told Solon of the Atlantean-Athenian war and subtract it from that year, you will get in the ballpark of the same time the ice age was ending in the Northern Hemisphere.
>>
File: dwarka191.jpg (119KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
dwarka191.jpg
119KB, 768x576px
>>140243859
https://youtu.be/Zc2dWngyZH4
>>
>>140246078
That is his video that's re-uploaded by someone, you should read his book are you an nri panjeet?
>>
>>140245728
>we are going through intelligent design or something cause what would explain that we've had the same brain size and postures for 100k years and yet all our history happened in the last 10k years
What kind of intelligence would spend 10k years to bring great apes into our current, crazy world?
>>
>>140246664
Well tbqh for ancient civilization ten thousands years is like a minute and we could be an experiment but with the current evidence it seems more plausible that we are remnants of a fallen civilization as Hancock said a species with dementia
>>
>>140246412
Atlantis goes straight into tinfoil land, the only known account of it comes allegedly from Egyptian priests who told a relative of Plato. Pure hearsay.

There was also a recent scientific research into this... connected with the Atlantic ocean, that there was no seismic event that could match the claimed sinking of the isle of Atlantis.
>>
>>140246941
see
>>140246412

We forget but people do remember, those who pull the string's in the world today, those at the very top remember those days and want them back again.
>>
>>140246653
What book are you talking about ?
>>
>>140247093
>that there was no seismic event that could match the claimed sinking of the isle of Atlantis.
This is a filthy lie that you blindly believe because you probably read some Cracked article.

Look into Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson's works which detail clearly catastrophic events which occurred 12,000 years ago, almost exactly as Plato said.
>>
File: file.png (13KB, 642x64px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
13KB, 642x64px
>>140220859
http://shoebat.com/2017/08/28/so-far-in-the-year-2017-there-have-been-410-attacks-made-by-hindus-against-christians/
http://shoebat.com/2017/09/01/hindu-smothers-his-wife-to-death-chops-her-body-into-70-pieces-with-an-electric-saw-and-stores-her-dismembered-body-in-the-freezer-for-seven-years/
>>
>>140247400
The magicians of the gods, his YouTube videos will suffice too watch his Joe rogan video
>>
>>140247643
Good, they should spread their word of god away from my country
>>
>>140247848
>tfw Logos (Divine Consciousness and Reason) never arrived in India
>tfw creation story ends in turtles all the way down
You pagans are terrible at philosophy, which is why your religion doesn't spread beyond the confines of uneducated castes of a race with the average IQ of 80.
>>
So, I am a Christian. How do I become a follower of Hindu religion?
Which book(and translation) do I buy this minute to start becoming Hindu?
>>
>>140248287
>>140220990
>>
>>140248183
>tfw all of Asia follows indic religion
>>
>>140247093

I disagree immensely, even if you find it "hearsay" that doesn't mean other people don't and if those people have a considerable influence believe it to be so.

These priests are from a long-line of mystics that can trace their origins to Enoch, Son of Cain, Not Enoch of the line of Seth, and the progenitor of their religion. They take him very seriously today, as they did back then.

Also, I disagree with your claim about there being no seismic that could sink Atlantis, as noted here:
https://www.britannica.com/science/Pleistocene-Epoch

There was a great deal of earth and seismic activity during this time, and assuming the waters rushing out of the north mixing with the Gulf stream isn't whacked enough, what sort of after-effects would happen with all that water entering the world's oceans?

Nice source for that recent scientific research by the way.
>>
>>140248455
>turtles, all the way down
Just pure genius.
>>
>>140239953
Hare Kirshna doctrine is the complete form of hinduism. Out of compassion for the different people with different modes and its combinations, Krishna accepts worship in different forms, as long as it is sincere. What Prabhupada did isn't new. He's preaching a message Krishna himself taught when he incarnated as Chaitanya Mahaprabhu.
>>
>>140247545
>12,000

Satya Yuga (Golden Age): 4000 years + 400 years dawn + 400 years twilight = 4800 years
Treta Yuga (Silver Age): 3000 years + 300 years dawn + 300 years twilight = 3600 years
Dwapara Yuga (Bronze Age): 2000 years + 200 years dawn + 200 years twilight = 2400 years
Kali Yuga (Iron Age): 1000 years + 100 years dawn + 100 years twilight = 1200 years

12.000 years
>>
>>140248811
Yeah right only the hare Krishna reorganize him as a avatar no one else
>>
>>140247643
Catholic Church. Apparently, the religious institution owns the largest portion of India's non-agricultural land.

https://youtu.be/Dts8rf3Aepk
https://youtu.be/RRSRo7k9ZcU
https://www.youtube.com/user/noconversion/videos
>>
>>140247643
The Catholic Church is the largest landowner in India and a conservative estimate of its holdings is Rs 7000 crores plus (2009). Much of its land and wealth was appropriated from Hindu temples during colonial times. Yet there is no government over-site of Church administration, and no interference from the government in the appointment of bishops who are the wealth administrators. This must change. The Indian Church acts like a state within a state in the Indian Union yet gives its feudal allegiance to the Pope in Rome. In a secular democratic republic, there is no reason why Hindu deities must give up their wealth to the state when Christian bishops and their vast, tax-free properties go scot-free. — Editor

A debate in whether church properties in India should be governed by the government. Some leading figures from the community demanded a law at the recently held All India Catholic Union Conclave [in Goa]. But, the bishops are not ready.

The Catholic Church in India owns the largest chunk of non-agricultural land, and is known as the second largest employer after the Government of India. It’s annual budget equals that of the Indian Navy but the Catholic community has been asking where is the money and where is the transparency?

Their conclave in Goa discussed the tangle. “All over the world churches are subjected to the law of the state. There cannot be a state within a state. Religious organisations cannot form a state within a state,” says Catholic leader and former Union minister Eduardo Faleiro.

But, the shocked clergy are not in a mood to change their system. They claim that the demand is absurd and allows government interference.
>>
>>140247643
“If you have a Waqf Board you are giving too much control to the government. That will add to large-scale corruption as we have seen where ever government has been in control of religious properties and institutions either in Islam or even in Hindu temples,” claims Catholic community leader Dr John Dayal.

The Catholic Church in India is over 500 years old and has total control over its assets across the country. Some Catholics feel the bishops are not the right people to handle properties worth several lakh crores. But so far, the government has kept quite on the row. — IBN Live, 9 August 2009.
>>
>>140247678
>Joe rogan
He should visit India and drink some bhang lassi, soma and amrita. He can buy a bottle of Amrut on his way back home at the airport.

https://youtu.be/V4MPCN8nz5s
>>
>>140249260
because you have very little bhakti
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.