[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Trump supporters want to explain why Trump betraying his

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 13

File: Ann finds a way.png (65KB, 623x450px) Image search: [Google]
Ann finds a way.png
65KB, 623x450px
Any Trump supporters want to explain why Trump betraying his base by ending DACA?
>>
>>140214407
>Op is retarded if he thinks trump ending the dream act is betraying his base. Lmfao
>>
Did anyone expect something different from Annesty Don?
>>
>>140214596
Ann has been a staunch conservative Republican far longer that Trump has.
>>
>>140214407

For those who don't know, 'Angel Moms,' are people who've had close relatives killed by border hoppers.
>>
>>140214768
I didn't know.

Hilarious that we need a title for that. Like, it shouldn't happen enough to need one.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 700x525px
>>140214407
Looks like Tim Horton's is promoting Muslim babies been born in the West. Don't forget to thumb this fucking thing down and leave a comment about how much Muslims, Jews, and Niggers suck.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p2qUuFEsfSE
>>
>>140214768
And Trump can't help but feel sympathy for those that victimized Americans and is granting them amnesty.
>>
>>140214407
I believe the delay is a bargaining chip. It's going bye bye either way
>>
>>140214407
His base? Lol what the hell are you smoking this early?
>>
>>140214407
>betraying his base by ending DACA?
wat
>>
She's so stupid. She supported Trump, and she's now against him? WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT
>>
>>140214925
Why do you lie?
>>
>>140214407
trump is hillary
>>
>>140214647

Not really. During the Bush years she was just a party line Bush supporter, ie. same as Obama (amnesty and interventionism). During the Obama years she was conservative, but so was Trump, so...

The fact that she shilled for Amnesty Dubya while shilling against Trump even as he is doing everything right makes her motives highly suspect.
>>
>>140214407
I don't want them to go back. We should gas them and set an example we'll kill illegals and their babies
>>
Trump is ending DACA but he is giving congress a 6 month window to replace it and give these illegals amnesty

This is moderate betrayal of his base, since he could get the illegals out now

But in theory we can stop Congress from passing this law

In practice there are a whole lot of cucks and democrats though, so they might be able to do this amnesty
>>
>>140214647
Then why has Ann repeatedly been a bitchy bitch who bitches about Trump actually enacting policies that reverse our decline?

I'll take Trump over coulter
>>
>>140214647
>implying trumps base is "cuckservative neocon republicucks"
>implying trump didn't reach working class whites of all parties
>implying trump didn't steal historically blue states
>implying Ann cuntler isn't controlled op
Come on at least try
>>
>>140214407

I don't get this tweet. Someone red pill me. Shouldn't Ann be happy? Fuck this 4d chess
>>
>>140214407
>Ending DACA
>Betraying his base
Pick one and only one you baka
>>
>>140215336
He could always veto. I'm thinking he's passing it off to congress to put them in a tough spot. With elections looming, will they focus on tax reform which affects legal citizens, or daca which affects illegal immigrants? He's also going to force the RINOS to expose themselves just before election
>>
>>140215048
>I will rather buy into the cult of personality over having principles and a spine
Opinions change. Does this offend you? Good, you're just like Obama fans, defending him no matter what it does
>>
Fuck off, you illegal inbred braindead drug-addled and utterly worthless welfare leeches.

>can't stop winning
>>
>>140214986
No, Trump is making Republican congressman work on the issue.

If they vote on it, their vote will weigh heavily on 2018 elections.

If they fail to even vote on it, then it shows incompetence and that we need a new Congress.

This is truly 4d chess
>>
what the fuck is going on in this thread?
>>
>>140214407
>betraying his base by ending
Sorry, his base are americans. If you aren't an american citizen, you are a guest in this country and you need to shut the fuck up and enjoy your vacation. I can't wait until we start deporting people from other countries that think they have a place in our politics.
>>
>>140214407
Idk I agree with you though OP he should not have gotten rid of DACA, he should have let it stay and let the 10 states suing the government over it go through with their case and completely get rid of it and any other amnesty for ever. This is honestly a betrayal of his base because in 8 years when a Dem takes office again the first thing they are doing is putting DACA back in place and putting PACA back in place. This is truly a betrayal and I'm not even joking.
>>
>>140215722
Trump is doing exactly what he was elected to do. And these dipshits keep trying to spin it like the base thinks it's a bad thing.
>>
>>140214407
Guys, wtf, Angel Mom are the mothers whose children were killed by illegal immigrants. Try and keep the plot.
>>
File: 1504054261576.png (1MB, 802x854px) Image search: [Google]
1504054261576.png
1MB, 802x854px
>>140214407
>says he will end DACA if elected president
>actually does it
>"wahhhh Trump is doing things he said he would"
Funny how Mexicans love Mexico so much until you threaten to send them back. Fuck all illegals.
>>
>>140215722
>opinions change
Yeah, but when you espouse views for 20 years, and finally you get a President who's getting that shit done, you come off as a fucking cunt when you suddenly change your mind.

So she thought deportation was good as long as we don't actually deport?

Sounds like controlled opposition
>>
>>140215504
No this is just a executive order it is not law it is not a bill this is nothing the next president can literally just start it up again once they become president. He betrayed his base by doing this because there is nothing stopping from happening again there were 10 states suing to stop DACA and all future amnesty and Trump destroyed the case and now amnesty will be fully able to go back in place once he is gone.
>>
>>140214647
Ann is a typical neocon. Pretends to be trad when a dem is in power, then is a center lib when rep is. She's a talking head saying shit for money like the rest. Here's the problem with republics and democracies, you either need the leaders to be already rich so money can't corrupt them but then they get detached from the people, or they need to not be paid as any consequence of their own bills.
>>
>>140214768
So how is he betraying them then?
>>
>>140214407
He's not betraying his base by ending DACA. If you'll recall (deddit faggot), Trump actually ran on a policy of deporting illegal aliens. Hillary ran on amnesty and counted on illegal votes (which has been proven) and still didn't win. Have a good cry faggot, we're making America great again. Get out.
>>
>>140216152
look at
>>140216106
>>140215862
>>
>>140216160
He's betraying his base by doing it by executive order.
>>
Oh I see now. Ann is pissed because of the 6 month delay, which will give congress time for amnesty and either uphold DACA or end it but let the illegals here now stay (no actual deportations).
>>
I don't know why anybody expects Trump to be consistent. It's not like the man himself knows what he's going to do from one day to the next.
>>
>>140216106
>Waaahhhh fuck drumpf and fuck white people and fuck borders
Do you not understand what an executive order is? Of course any president can make one, that doesn't mean Trump shouldnt.
>>
>>140214407
They have to go back. We need to start exterminating illegals and using their organs to save the lives of actual humans
>>
>>140216195
Yes, but it is a job for Congress to decide, not the president. That's been his stance since running. Do you not see how voting to keep it means 100 trump style politicians will primary and likely win in the midterm because of already boiling rage from middle America?
>>
>>140214407
>Any Trump supporters want to explain why Trump betraying his base by ending DACA?

He isn't. If illegals "love" or desire to "stay" in this country as much as they claim they do they would've become citizens a long ass time ago. Not now when their gibs are gonna come to an end.
>>
>>140216330
Yes it does mean he shouldn't do it actually if he would have kept it and let the 10 states suing the govt to get rid of it then where would never be amnesty again there wouldn't be a new DACA and a new PACA in 8 years. I'm not a fucking leftist.
>>
>>140214407
>6 month window

Fuck. Congress is going to amnesty them.
>>
File: 1503091455174.jpg (955KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503091455174.jpg
955KB, 1920x1080px
when will you niggers fucking understand.
you all want a whiter america yes???
if DACA'ers are granted amnesty, ANY LEGISLATIVE ACTION FOR THEM COMES WITH THE RAISE ACT AND THE WALL.
there is no other compromise.
do you want 700k dacaers + less immigration overall, or do you want 1 million+ shitskins, poo in loos, gooks, and """migrants""" every single year.
pick one, and realize that this is 44d chess he's playing.
>>
>>140216218
He's not using executive order ffs. He is discontinuing Obamas executive order you twit. It was an over reach of power in the first place. He is putting that power in congress hands, where it should have been all along. Learn something before you speak
>>
>>140216218
He's not though, he's letting it expire. The delay is for Congress to do their fucking job and a message to do it.
>>
Mother fucker

I bet the damn Jews convinced Trump to put the 6 month delay on this shit. FUCK. Ann is right. This decision will now go to the courts where they can mumbo jumbo over it and not settle on anything just like health care. Trump is actually starting to piss me off.

>More war with afgahnistan
>Threatening NK
>Delaying ending DACA

Wtf man. Fuck Kushner I bet it's that faggot manipulating him.
>>
Shouldn't congress deal with things like this anyway? It shouldn't rely on an executive order that can be undone whenever the next president feels like it.
>>
>>140216543
>>140216552
>Congress doesn't do anything
>it doesn't make Amnesty illegal because they get tons of money from big corporations
>in 8 years we have a new DACA and PACA because there is no prescient for it being Illegal and unconstitutional.
>>
>>140216715
If they do nothing it will expire giving him the legal "don't care" to deport as they'll have zero visas dunbfuck. You're "not a leftist", but you want unilateral action from the executive in legislative issues.
>>
>>140216711
To forever get rid of Amnesty yes if that was the goal but it is obviously not Trumps goal to never have amnesty again he fully knows that it will be enacted in 8 years.
>>
>>140216496
the Rats don't have enough votes. Nor do the RINOs.
>>
>>140216829
No what I want is the 10 states suing to get rid of DACA to be allowed to go through with their case making Amnesty illegal and preventing the next president from making a new Amnesty something Trump isn't doing.
>>
drumpf is really stupid, who wouldve thought
>>
>>140216846

Pence will take over in 8 years
>>
>>140215336
He is going to see which shit eating congressmen are going to be for amnesty then shill them ceaselessly. People will see these assholes as traitors and vote them out enmasse.
Whatever bill Congress puts on his desk will be vetoed anyway
Trump is in a very good position either way with this
>>
>>140217015
How exactly is trump supposed to make the judiciary do anything?
>>
>>140214596
You don't know how to use meme arrows.
>>
>>140217257
He already stated that they will not be defending DACA in court all the states suing would have to do is prove that it is unconstitutional.
>>
>>140214922
Fuck them. This video needs more downvotes.
>>
>>140217183

That's more theory

I don't see that actually happening. They got no where with health care. This will end in a flop as well. If (((Trump))) truly wants these DACA frauds out of the country he would have just fucking ended it.
>>
Congress has a full calendar into late spring of 2018, which is right around the time the six month delay ends. If they take up DACA, something else like healthcare has to be dropped. Going into election season after choosing beaners over healthcare would be political suicide. Trump knows Congress can't pass an amnesty in this situation but gives illegals a six month head start on self deportation. Some will choose to go underground but it'll be a small fraction compared to those that get the boot.
>>
>Defend Obamas illegal executive order you nazi kkk racist!
>>
For those who are confused, Anne is pissed that he's giving Congress a window to possibly undo what he just did
I don't think she understands the complexity of the matter, he's probably doing this for a reason.

Anne is just hardcore as fuck, too many redpills
>>
>>140217393
we've got a judiciary that's legislating from the bench and won't take the case, he has little recourse to make them.
>>
>>140216098
he's pro-amnesty you little faggot. hew as suppose to end daca day one but now he's letting congress try and pass amnesty shit so they can't blame it on him. he was suppose to kick out spics but hasn't and won't

america is now the united states of mexico where spics are 50% of the population. enjoy you dumb fucks
>>
>>140217643
What do you mean? Are you saying that they would just dismiss 10 lawsuits by state attorney generals?
>>
>>140214407
So sick of them twisting everything he does, now the fucking parasites have the gall to speak for me.
>>
>>140216975

Rats?
>>
>>140217639
Because if the rinos vote for amnesty, they just lost reelection. People are more pissed than they've ever been, the old tricks won't work.
>>
>>140217775
democRATS
>>
>>140217758
The supreme court doesn't have to take anything it doesn't want to.
>>
>>140217183
>Whatever bill Congress puts on his desk will be vetoed anyway
>Trump vetoing

Hearty kek.
>>
>>140217183
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/vetoed-legislation
>>
>>140215466
this

Many of my blue collar democratic friends voted for Trump due to jobs. It's only this retarded board that thinks Trump voters are mostly white-identity autists.

The larping as nazis has attracted too much incest-level intelligence to this board.
>>
>>140217851
Who knows if it would even reach the supreme court it since it is obviously unconstitutional and not even a law or a bill.
>>
>>140214407

Because he's handing it to congress and they're going to grant amnesty.
>>
>>140218185
Thank g-d we have True Conservatives like Ann and McCain to stand up for our values.
>>
>>140215704
>>140215795

You guys keep saying this while ignoring the fact that Trump himself has said he has a heart for the DACA people. Why do you keep lying to yourselves?

Trump knows Congress is the only people who could actually remedy the situation, the lawsuit isn't winnable from his stand point.

>He said he would get rid it day one

Stop being a dumbass, you fully well trump probably didn't even know exactly what that even was at the time but knew the knew the rednecks would go crazy if he said that and wasn't the only thing he said to get the votes.

Stop being fool's.
>>
>>140218323
Trying to lump those 2 people together is so fucking disingenuous.
>>
You Americans really need a stronger executive that can rein in the other branches of government when needed. Basic stuff like dissolving Congress or forcing laws through. Seems like an oversight in your constitution, I know the Founding Fathers were very idealistic, but still. They should have known that democracy is a terribly inefficient way to govern.

Trump is the most powerful man in the world right now. I don't understand why it's so hard for him to do the right things. He could just organise a few accidents, blackmail a few well placed people, threaten a few other, and everything would be fine.
>>
>>140218466
I honestly don't give a shit about less than 1 million people who mostly live in sanctuary cities anyway. Trump is going to expose the traitors in congress and they will be removed from office. That's the most important part moving forward
>>
>>140217183
Both Republicans and Democrats benefit greatly from mexican slave labor

I'm envisioning a bill where Congress overrides the veto. Even Ryan is against ending DACA, and he can pull major strings in the house.
>>
>>140218602
It isn't when their ends are the same. They frequently have the same opinions, just not at the same time.
>>
>>140216539
>>140218827

>>>>>>>>140217778
>>
>>140218861

Not on immigration. Fuck off you civic nationalist libtard freak.
>>
>>140215862
>>140217183
I don't know why people are freaking out. Even if the lawsuit to end DACA went through court, some Jew judge is just going to throw the case out the first chance they get, just like they did with the travel ban. This way, DACA ends nearly immediately and Congress will have seven years to pass a law banning any future illegal executive actions like this.

Keep in mind: Even IF the lawsuit had been successful and DACA was repealed by the courts, (((they))) are going to side-step the courts and do it anyway. How many fucking laws do "Sanctuary Cities" already break? Yes, I get that another Congressional law banning DACA shit is going to be ignored as well, but that's one more reason to pull the plug on these cities' federal funding. The REAL battle is the lawsuit over federal funding, NOT DACA. If/when Trump wins that suit, Democrats are completely fucked and MUST obey federal law, or else Trump will have his hands directly on the levers.
>>
>>140219095
If you think that is going to reveal people's true colors and then the populace won't vote for them, I only need to point you in the direction of John McCain and the fact that he's still a senator.
>>
>>140214596
who are you quoting?
>>
>>140219095
>compromise
it's cute you think that cuckold trump is going to get act raise. there's zero chance trump will ever change immigration so we get white people. america is going to be a brown shithole nation of subhumans and get btfo china hopefully. the idea that brown people will take over america is so gross
>>
>>140219249
So why is it then that Ann and McCain are in agreement over Trump's ending of DACA is a mistake?
>>
File: 1473908442194.jpg (28KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
1473908442194.jpg
28KB, 500x478px
>>140218466
>Trump himself has said he has a heart for the DACA people
Fuck off with this fake news, shill
>>
>>140219327
The problem is congress is never going to do shit to stop amnesty from happening again so what is really going to happen is we just aren't going to have DACA for 8 years and then we will have it again.
The reason why I know this to be true is that both parties get so much money from corporations to keep a flow of low skilled workers coming into the US so that wages are suppressed and kept low.
>>
>>140220028
Ultimately we're dealing with a long term problem: Traitors.

Either way, lawsuit or law by Congress, DACA bullshit was going to make a comeback anyway. The only thing that can really be done is deport as many Democrat voters as possible.
>>
>>140220169
I think that there would have been legal prescient for new Amnesty to be easily struck down something that we do not have today.
>>
>>140214407
Are you fucking dumb? She's mad he's not ending it fast enough
>>
File: 1468179469280.jpg (24KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1468179469280.jpg
24KB, 320x320px
>>140214407
>Any Trump supporters want to explain why Trump betraying his base by ending DACA?
>>
>>140219508
Coulter is FOR ending DACA. What she's complaining about is the fact that he's waiting six months to do it. She wants it done now.
>>
>>140214768
>For those who don't know, 'Angel Moms,' are people who've had close relatives killed by border hoppers.

Angel Moms sounds like martyrish type name or close to crazy.
>>
File: 1500900148478.png (25KB, 588x257px) Image search: [Google]
1500900148478.png
25KB, 588x257px
>>140215795
Yes. The part that will grow tiresome is the liberal lunacy like this, though.
>>
>>140216492
So you're saying he shouldn't end DACA?
>>
File: 477889990.jpg (40KB, 736x494px) Image search: [Google]
477889990.jpg
40KB, 736x494px
>>140214407
>>
>>140214407
"Angle moms" refers to the mothers of victims killed by illegal aliens.
DELAYING deportations betrays his base.
OP is a faggot.
>>
>>140221307
What I'm saying is that he shouldn't have just let it run out and let (((congress)) deal with it he should have kept it so that the 10 states suing the govt over it would be able to make any new amnesty illegal and impossible.
>>
Trump is gonna be nightmare for the republicans who supported DACA behind the shades. Next 8 yrs will be interesting
>>
>>140221513
>"Angel moms"
The name is stupid to be honest, Trump needs to name something more intimidating.
>>
>>140214407
Nupol. Why are you incapable of seeing more than one step ahead. He has no intention of ending DACA. He's using it to blackmail uncooperative Rep's who've stalled on healthcare and tax reform as well as funding for the wall. If they don't give him what he wants, he'll force them to break cover on DACA, exposing them to the electorate before midterms.
I'm not dissing Trump at all here. It's creative. The other things are more important than DACA (unless you're a retard), and he knows that no president gets everything they want.
DACA will eventually stay - status quo will prevail.
>>
>>140219508
Don't blame your poor reading skills on Ann Coulter.
>>
Coulter was all in for Romney and loved George W...She is a dried up fraud...Look it up punks
>>
File: IMG_5163.png (11KB, 574x65px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5163.png
11KB, 574x65px
>>
>>140221996
McCain Moms
>>
>>140222258
I'm sorry, it's hard for me to quite get the Louise Menschian level logic of Ann's in order to understand how limiting immigration or ending DACA are ways of granting amnesty.
>>
>>140222499
Martyr Moms
>>
>>140216694
I really hope you're 12, you simpleton.

Read what your wrote, then say it out loud, then go for a nice walk out.
>>
>>140214407
He ended DACA because it was an open policy that encouraged more illegals coming over, it was also a program created by executive order. It was unconstitutional and now he is forcing congress to pass the law regarding illegal immigration, because that is their freking job.
>>
>>140218697
As a patriotic American, this idea makes me sick. You're repugnantly ignorant.

Governing is supposed to be difficult. The Executive branch should always be kept in check and balanced by the other branches. Why would America want a king?

Fucking faggot Frenchman
>>
>>140220481
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU FUCKING MORON

>precedent
>that's not even how it works

Stop hiding your flag, 3rd-world untermensch filth
>>
>nupol thinks DACA has ended
Really frazzles my fajitas
>>
>>140214596
The betrayal is in the 6 month window, friendo.
I'd like them outta here yesterday.
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.