[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charlottesville

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: charlottesville riots.jpg (131KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
charlottesville riots.jpg
131KB, 1024x682px
Who was actually to blame for the attack in Charlottesville, opinions on whether it was the Alt-Right or Antifa
>>
A schizophrenic retard in a challenger
>>
>>140212086
then who was to blame for the rioting?
>>
The 48% of the 1%. Everyone was played. But someone got killed, the DOJ may actually wake up and start chasing the blame to them and so the Brown Shirt Media decided it was a liability they couldn't risk so "presto chango" ANtifa becomes a villain so Paw Sessions can go back to his nap.
>>
the fag who decided it would be a good idea to hit a dodge challenger with a baseball bat
>>
The police
>>
>>140212086
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYBIaKWef3U
>>
>>140211986
Standing in the road is a crime.
>>
>>140211986
The hacker called 9gag
>>
The mayor, the police.
>>
Primary blame on the idiot in the car

Bigger picture, the media
>>
>>140211986
There is a factor that the (((press))) doesn't dare discuss.

Fields probably knew he was in hostile territory. Especially if he was attacked earlier and saw the Cops doing nothing (something the Anti White Lefties also pointed out AND the not pro white right wingers pointed out.)

I still think he gets railroaded (murder 2 or manslaughter) but when you are trying to escape a violent mob, you don't play nice with them or worry about hurting them. They will kill you without provocation. Your white skin is provocation enough for these creeps to kill you.

Fields had every reason to believe that he was in grave danger around the Lefties. The likely hood that he will be railroaded tells me that this government is completely illegitimate and everyone needs to stop announcing ahead of time where they will demonstrate.

Don't give the government time to set traps. Make them be honest about their police state. This will make the Left angry too because a few of them still remember when society was easier going. Make this government wear its heart on its sleeve and anyone seeking to change the system will have a receptive audience.
>>
File: Mehta.jpg (14KB, 289x269px) Image search: [Google]
Mehta.jpg
14KB, 289x269px
>>140211986
been seeing a lot of conspiracies that Manish Mehta was behind this. makes sense to me
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.