[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we solve the white privilege problem?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 20170904_075919_Film3-1.jpg (856KB, 2152x2324px) Image search: [Google]
20170904_075919_Film3-1.jpg
856KB, 2152x2324px
How do we solve the white privilege problem?
>>
By making an actual precise definition of it
>>
>>140210115
by all becoming nationalist and separating that way theirs no racism or privilege over others
>>
>>140210115
Only the grand wizard know the answer
>>
>>140210115
If we kick out every single non white then there is no white privilege.
like say Finland if we go back a few decades then there are 0 non whites and so there is 0 white privilege.
And say a white person moves to Liberia they literally have the most white privilege in the universe.
>>
>>140210115
its a honor for niggers to work for a white man
thats great privilege
>>
>>140210115
The easiest way would be your shitskins to get the fuck out of white countries. They can give themselves as much privilege as they want in their own countries.
>>
Stop the guys at the top controlling racists and opposition groups (antifa and others) to deliberately start a race war. Most of the brown haired whites won't make it on /pol if they got their way you know

How do you solve the "nigger" problem? I use quotes because I mean it's in every race. So let's say there's niggers of all races. How do you stop that?

>Make sure they're not exposted to gangsta rap
>Make sure their only available chlidhood friends aren't thugs
>Make sure they're not allowed to be raised, in this country, by a single crack-addicted mother
>Improve schools

Simple shit but tough as fuck to do. Think about how many kids, right now, are growing up to be thugs.
>>
>>140210115
If you get rid of all the unprivileged, then there is no privilege problem.
>>
>>140211853
It's an honor for poles to clean toilets in the west

thats great privilege
>>
>>140211086
>by all becoming nationalist and separating that way theirs no racism or privilege over others

I don't even know how to do that anymore, if you're nationalist then I kinda have to include the people of this country with me. Imagine how many stupid people are in our country. If /pol/ was America that'd be different, I'd be nationalist as fuck
>>
>>140210115
Racism.

We need to call them racists and not work.

That will teach them.
>>
>>140210115
If you think you have white privilege kill yourself.
>>
File: varg.png (93KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
varg.png
93KB, 300x225px
>>140212503
>eu flag

stop larping turkish nigger
>>
>>140210115
By admitting it doesn't exist...
>>
>>140210115
Ship them to a place where they have <insert race here> privilege.
>>
>>140211450
>privilege over non whites
>brown haired guy focuses on this and feels better about himself
>forgets the other problems that affects him
>the kikes that control him win
>they decide to get rid of brown haired whites

I just see it happening
>>
>>140210115
by helping your crush get blacked
>>
>>140210115
Cant be white privilege if other races don't exist
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.