[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Right-wing students here, seeking your help.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: 255px-Flag_of_Australia.svg.png (6KB, 255x128px) Image search: [Google]
255px-Flag_of_Australia.svg.png
6KB, 255x128px
Hey /pol/, I need your help.
I'm doing a Socratic seminar basically on anti-Islam. I'm doing this as part of my English class, seems a bit strange hey? Anyway, I need some well-reasoned arguments. I don't care these arguments are as long as they have reasoning behind them. I wish to annihilate the SJWs in my class, I'm corned with one other student. Please help us win our fight.
“Socratic Seminar Preparation: Europe: Immigration, Identity, Islam: Douglas Murray warns of dangers” – this is what it is on. Strange topic for English huh, well that’s just because I have a biased SJW teacher. My past teachers have pulled similar stunts, both on discrimination. Any other Aussies, having this sort of stuff pushed down their throat and noting being able to berate the class about the stupid support of the fags and Muslims. It sucks being one of the only right-wing students in my class.
Thanks for your help and support /pol/.
>>
>Here are the questions, I already have answers for all. But for extra power I want to be able have extra topics for arguments.
Socratic Seminar Preparation: Europe: Immigration, Identity, Islam: Douglas Murray warns of dangers

1. Highlight words/ phrases you don’t understand, look them up and annotate your review
2. Michael’s parents often use the excuse that Islam is not compatible with Australia’s Judeo- Christian values. Can culture be separated from religion?
3. Is culture something to be protected or is it constantly evolving?
4. From the book review, what do you think your reading of the text would be? Considering this, do you feel it would be worth your while to read it (hypothetically, I’m not going to make you read it:-))? Why/ why not?
5. How do you think the book would position readers?
6. Ponder Friedrich Nietzsche’s statement on the advent of nihilism over the two centuries following 1887. Do you think he is correct? Why/why not? What evidence do you have for your opinion?
7. Why is Murray alarmed by the signs Nietzsche speaks of?
8. This book is about Europe. Does it hold relevance for Australia?
9. What is craven political correctness? Do you agree it exists? Is it a problem?
10. Michael pp32-33: “One would think from the way I’m acting in my Society and Culture class, that I've inherited my parents’ politics. But the thing is, I wear my politics like hand-me-down clothes some bits don't fit but I expect I'll grow into them, trusting that because they’re from my parents they’ve come from a good source.” Is is OK to wear someone else’s politics like hand-me-down clothes?
11. “I wish I had my parent’s way with words. When they talk, they sound smart and convincing.” Are racist statements from educated people more dangerous than those from ‘red-necks’ or ‘bogans’?
>>
>>140209039
Bump
>>
File: professor.gif (50KB, 338x338px) Image search: [Google]
professor.gif
50KB, 338x338px
Anon wants /pol/ scholarly advice
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Watch that video. This bloke lays out Islam's history in the world, all its violence and quantifies it very. He sets it out so a 7 year old can understand it.
Cite this dude and you'll blow your class away and shut down all their Islam is peaceful BS.

GL mate
>>
Thanks lads.
Keep finding this sort of stuff and I'm set.
>>
I never met a single "right-wing" person at university. All of my "right-wing" acquaintances are generally uneducated and poor and often give into the left as soon as the left offers them more welfare.

Just face the facts, the left have winning the culture war and gain momentum every year. Brexit and Trump are basically a meme at this point.

Full blown apathy mode right now, and it feels good, really loving the news out of North Korea.
>>
Don't bother. You could come up with the most rational well reasoned arguments possible and they will still be ignored and you will be bombarded with angry emotive responses instead. You will be hated and reviled. You aren't going to red pill anyone in your class. Your teacher will probably censure you and report you for something orather.

If you do want to have these sorts of conversations, have them 1 on 1 with your peers in the appropriate contexts.
>>
>I never met a single "right-wing" person at university. All of my "right-wing" acquaintances are generally uneducated and poor and often give into the left as soon as the left offers them more welfare.

I'm still in year 10, so I have a lot to learn.
I've been influenced by probably terrible people.
But so far I've been aligned with the right.
>>
>Don't bother. You could come up with the most rational well reasoned arguments possible and they will still be ignored and you will be bombarded with angry emotive responses instead. You will be hated and reviled. You aren't going to red pill anyone in your class. Your teacher will probably censure you and report you for something orather.

I feel that is important to establish that there is two sides.
>>
>>140213742
Nah fuck ya
Go for it OP you schoolgirl faggot <3
>>
go to thereligionofpeace.com

ctrf+f Africa.

Excellent article on how Islam founded the slave trade and murdered as many blacks as they good.

Then look up what they did to India.
>>
>>140209450
>2
have you ever done any work on the sociological idea of culture and subcultures? might be applicable here
also the idea that culture is easier to preserve than it is to repair might help you here
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s&t=232s

Refer to this video, they to work some of what she says into whatever.
>>
>>140213742
>Nah fuck ya
>Go for it OP you schoolgirl faggot <3
I'm male not inferior.
>>
>>140213828
You are probably the first of the New generation of Right wing future leaders.
>>
Ask why no one believes muslims when they say stuff that clearly shows they don't fit in to western nations, ask why they don't believe Muslims when they say they want sharia law. The left wing view of Muslim people is imperialistic and patronizing. They treat them like naughty high school children letting off steam. Islam is incompatible with the west because Islam says that it is. Asking them to integrate with our culture is asking them to turn their back on aspects of their religion. The left expects them to do this because they have no respect for Islamic culture and think it can be watered down and sanitized.
>>
>>140213945

You're coming here and asking for well reasoned arguments.

1. This probably means that if you haven't been able to think through and reason the arguments yourself, you are probably going to present them unconvincingly and haven't thought hard about objections that might be raised against them, which when raised will make you look foolish.

2. Year 10 High school students don't possess the ability to think critically. All they will see and hear when you stand up is 'omg what and evil nazi bigot racist'. Your arguments and logic could be infallible and you will still be met with shrieks of protest because what you say is 'hurtful'; or 'offensive' or some other sort of bullshit.

Just don't bother. The revolution isn;t going to start in your year 10 English class. Conceal your power level and choose your battles more carefuly.
>>
gotta get em started right
>>
>>140214052
This. The site helped me redpill so many people also this one.
http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/sharia-law.html
It explains what sharia law really is
Get some statistics of all countries and the percentage of the muslim population believing in it.

Jimmies rustled
>>
>>140209450
>8. This book is about Europe. Does it hold relevance for Australia?
boil the question down to it's base elements
"this book is about x in europe does it hold any relevance for x in australia?"
use the example of sweden compared to the uk or america, if your teacher is an sjw then they will say "THERE IS NUFFIN WRONG WITH SWEDEN BIGOT" so you'll have to be a hipster in your points
DO NOT USE EXAMPLES THAT HAVE BEEN """"DEBUNKED""""""" BY THE MSM
your teacher will assume that you are fake news and wrong no matter what
instead, there are plenty of countries that suffer the same problems without msm exposure
for example: POLAND is under fire, whereas HUNGARY is not, despite them having the same stance on immigration.
idk the australian sjw view on brexit so you might have to avoid the uk, maybe use france as your example here
>>
>>140214442
Ah the quds would have been nice.
No but thank you dude we need more people opening eyes about the ugliness of that religion.
>>140214354
>>
>>140213386
You may as well watch a vid "What is the true nature of the Christianity". The problem with 'religions' is usually not the religion as such, it is the fundamentalism disguising itself as 'the faithful/true believers/etc' - like the Alt-Right?
>>
>>140209450
>What is craven political correctness? Do you agree it exists? Is it a problem?

this is faggotry
all political correctness is craven
the question is attempting to deflect from political correctness as a whole
bring that up in your work, point out that the teacher or questioner is biased without realising

on top of this, go full "based black/gay/tranny" when talking about freedom of speech
bring up times when homos were silence by political correctness
be prepared for heckling about how hate speech isnt free speech and how pc isn't censorship
>>
>>140209039
Show the contrast between islamic law and feminism (womens rights). Show the contrast in islamic law and freedom of speech. Show the contrast in islamic law and legal rights in the west like trial by jury, double jeopardy, etc etc. Show the contrast between islamic law and bacon. Show the contrast between islam converting by coercion versus christianity spreading by voluntary persuasion.

Or you know, just read some juicy passages from the Quran.
>>
>>140213633
>i never met any right wingers while wearing unwashed dreads for 12 months & screaming blm with my other white female friends
T. The antifag

Go wash yourself. Everyone in their right mind would stay away from you.
Most of us who were on "the left" moved far away when you filth started invading it with globalism, muslim-invasion, no borders, anti-science political correctness.
You scared everyone away; Even ppl that were commies for 50 years distance themselves from you.
You are the problem.
>>
>>140214906
I always state 5:51.

Muslims can't be friends with jews and christians. There are so so many more lol i should memorize them to bash people in those discussions
>>
>>140209450
>Michael pp32-33: “One would think from the way I’m acting in my Society and Culture class, that I've inherited my parents’ politics. But the thing is, I wear my politics like hand-me-down clothes some bits don't fit but I expect I'll grow into them, trusting that because they’re from my parents they’ve come from a good source.” Is is OK to wear someone else’s politics like hand-me-down clothes?

REMEMBER: the left hates the family
in the mind of a leftist, the family unit is inherently bad and stupid, remember to work around this fact but do not give too much ground

point out that it is objectively fine to stay with the correct ideas if you come to them first, but stay open minded and skeptical in the face of new evidence

link to Political correctness and hammer home that "it would be awful if my political ideals became dominant and supressed new information that could be a better alternative"
>>
>>140209039
easy. islam has sharia law in their holy book, quran. study sharia for a bit. it has laws for every aspect of daily life. it has it's own punishments for crimes commited. like cutting of one's hand for stealing (the hand that they stole with). So a real muslim must accept sharia law as it's stated in quran. A real muslim, especially wahabi influenced ones will never stop for asking for more privileges until they have sharia law. Bring real life examples from sharia law and ask people would they be ok with that
>>
File: image%3A439533.jpg (45KB, 702x702px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A439533.jpg
45KB, 702x702px
>>140215106
>>
>>140215106
Based turk.
>>
Quote the quran, OP. Look up David Wood on Youtube, he deals with this sort of stuff on the daily.
>>
>>140215106
It depend on sect or school they follow..
Each sect has different view on Qur'an
>>
>>140215292
kekd. there are head chopping ones also. the real problem is they can't negotiate, they can't modernise any of their views because islam never had a reform movement within it, and people still try to live with medieval thoughts
>>
>>140209450
>I wish I had my parent’s way with words. When they talk, they sound smart and convincing.” Are racist statements from educated people more dangerous than those from ‘red-necks’ or ‘bogans’?

again time to go "based gay black guys" mode here
point out that Douglas Murray is gay, explain that a correct idea from a gay man is the same as a correct idea from a straight man, even if that idea contravenes their identity

then point out that statements themselves are not at all dangerous (your teacher might shout "fire" or go with the idea that you can't shout fire in public, therefore free speech is harmful) so be clear that speech in a book and not call to actions are what you are talking about

then point out that "racist" statements from people of the same race or religion (majiid newaz, other anti islamist ""moderate muslims"") are the same as statements from """"racists"""""""

then if you feel like being cheeky say "the only person that is in danger from these statements are the people who criticize the violent muslims"
>>
>>140214196
Wut r ya doin.
>>
>>140215421
Only sufis do not read the koran in a judicial way. Every other groups does. There are different interpretations of the laws but they are all following them.
>inb4 sunni sluts Paint their nails to not have 2 pray. Yes they always find ways to sneak around, like kikes leaving the gas burner on from the day before so they can cook food on sabbath
>>
>>140215303
there are many of us here. erdo's support is 50% and falling. hopefully if nationalism rises again in the world, like just before we founded our country, we can get a chance to put our country back on track. it was a nationalist utopia back in 20s. those were the days...
>>
>>140215486
Everything was need a reform to live in this era, so we can accept same-sex Marriage, LGBTP, queers, Multiculturalism, Race Mixing.
>>
>>140215752
>Sufis
>Sect
>Not Read Qur'an

Pick
>>
>>140209450
TO END:
if you are successful, your teacher will get ruder and ruder and angrier the more you go on.
be prepared for ridicule and harassment, get ready to make it out like "please sir i just want to finish my work, leave me alone"
do not lose your cool, you have to be CIVIL at all times to win public favour, let your teacher make themselves look like a cunt, you don't need anything but facts and arguments, that will be the most important aspect of your speech, not even the arguments are more important than this fact

and if your country is as cucked as mine, be ready to be labeled a " right wing extremist" forever by your teachers

t.right wing extremist
>>
>>140215421
it also depends on sociology. for example anatolian islam(sunni) was always different from arabian islam (sunni), more accepting. many people drink alcohol(forbidden) and go to mosque at the same time here. paganistic beliefs still in daily life etc. same sect but different traditions.
>>
>>140209039
BE PREPARED FOR """"THEY WEREN'T REAL MUSLIMS"""""""" SO HAVE YOUR STRONGEST ARGUMENT FOR WHY MUSLIMS ARE MUSLIMS
>>
>>140216028
actually not different, like in here, people know alcohol is forbidden but they still drink it and get sins then go to mosque.
>>
>>140215813
i don't support those. religion is a tool to manage uneducated masses. so that they behave. normal ethical person doesn't need religion; fear of god & punishment, to act decently. but real, original islam whats being done by ISIS. clearly not acceptable in this day, so it needs some kind of reform badly.
>>
>>140216417
Yes exactly this. Isis is real islam.
You wont have darwinism at school anymore i guess the quran takes too much space. Its all a trick to make the population dumber ensuring erdogans power. I honestly feel bad for you and your country
>>
>>140216417
You don't support those, and many other reformed people around you will support it.
>>
>>140209039
>>140216161
if you have to, link this video somewhere https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8tFH5yIvsQ
>>
>>140216553
thanks mate. good news is young people don't hevily vote for him. he's been in power for more than 15 years, but kids raised by him don't like him. if we combine this with possible nationalist movement caused by refugees, we might still have a chance. but globalist are pushing hard for islam in turkey for many decades. we'll see what happens.
>>
>>140217016
Sadly i don't see a prosper future for europe even for switzerland. I will fuck off soon, maybe russia, new zealand, argentina, theyre not better but atleast its safer.
>>
>>140216625
not in Turkey, we're conservative people.
>>
>>140217118
i think we, turkey, switzerland, all of us only have a chance if nationalism rises worldwide. we need pre ww1 conditions. slim chance, but still it's there. poland seems based these days, why not try there?
>>
File: 1493605685840.jpg (98KB, 594x479px) Image search: [Google]
1493605685840.jpg
98KB, 594x479px
>>140209450
>Judeo-Christian values
We get these jewish tricks in Canada as well, our conservative party is called the Progressive Conservative party, you can't be both progressive and conservative...
>>
>>140217164
Not all conservative against it and more of them support it in present days
>>
>>140217321
Switzerland is quite right winged so i should be fine for the next 10 years. I guess i'll see how the world stands than.

Problem is with the cuck un human activist laws we can't much do anything against this hateful muslimification
>>
>I'm still in year 10

Not sure if I should be surprised no one brought this up in current year, came to the right place I guess
>>
>>140217484
Wrong flag luul
>>
OP here, thanks lads.
I've done a ton more research, because facts are going to destroy their args.
>>
>>140217750
make us proud OP
>>
>make us proud OP
I will.
>>
File: 1504501931798.jpg (59KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
1504501931798.jpg
59KB, 720x900px
>>140216028
>implying that most of the barbarism leaking from the shittle east isnt from Sunnis.
Well taqqiya'd, my friend.
>>
File: 1504336688580.png (209KB, 500x426px) Image search: [Google]
1504336688580.png
209KB, 500x426px
Can every Muslim in this thread shut the fuck up?
Next time choose a religion where you arent instructed to lie to cover up your intentions.
Your input has no value since we all assume anything you say is a religiously condoned lie intended to help us put our guard down as you invade and destroy our culture.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.