[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Map of Syria and Iraq.png (350KB, 1005x767px) Image search: [Google]
Map of Syria and Iraq.png
350KB, 1005x767px
ISIS so tiny these days
>>
>>140208577
It's surpising how little they have once the CIA stopped funding them.
>>
>>140208686
>once the CIA stopped funding them
Did they? I thought CIA was relocating ISIS to South East Asia to shit on Chinese ambitions and rebelious Duerte.
>>
>>140208577
Once the flow of money from Turkey and Saudi Arabia stopped, there was really nothing ISIS could do against Russia and Assad. So not surprising at all.

Erdogan even tried to keep up the supply line to ISIS through an invasion in the North, but the Kurds and the Syrian army cut them off at Manbij and Al Bab. From that point onwards, ISIS was losing massively.
>>
>>140208970
they did
but it was foiled as the average seanigger is too subhuman to be brainwashed
>>
>>140208686
CIA? Try the House of Saud you slavshit fuckwit
>>
>>140208577

wheres allah when you need him?
>>
>>140209361
With the Shi'ites
>>
Who cares about the size of isis in Syria ??

The real problem is terror attacks in EUROPE BY LONE WOLFS
>>
What's stopping the Iraqi Army from sweeping away that huge ISIS area that has nothing in it?
>>
>>140209342
Cia, too
>>
>>140209546
lack of manpower and already streched supply lines.
>>
>>140209546
>retaking deserts are a priority
>>
>>140209546
Nothing, but there're more important pockets to take.
>>
>>140209546
Why would they
There's nothing in it
>>
>>140209546
One does not simply sweep dug in men.
>>
>>140208577
Is the Iraqi army getting lazy? And why is it taking so long to take Raqqa?
>>
>>140209656
>>140209648
>>140209646

True, but who is honestly out there? Couldn't they just be like "Yeah, ISIS isn't there its under our control.

When do you think they will clear it? When they take Husaybah? Or when they set up proper border control?
>>
>>140209855
And why is it taking so long to take Raqqa?
Kurds.
>>
>>140208577
>Implying ISIS is regrouping and rebuilding in Africa
>Implying ISIS hasn't invaded Europe by infiltrating refugee groups

How many "refugees" has Europe accepted since ISIS started losing ground? It's no wonder they lost territory, they diverted their troops elsewhere.
>>
>>140209855
>And why is it taking so long to take Raqqa?
Have you followed the seige of Mosul? It took forever. Yes, Mosul is larger but the number of ISIS fighters there wasn't that much higher than in Raqqa as far as I know.

The time it takes to liberate am encircled city from ISIS is a function of the average number of ISIS fighters you kill per day - because not one of them will surrender. If you have 6,000 ISIS fighters and kill 30-50 a day, you need 4-6 months to liberate the city.

There are two ways to do stuff faster - 1. you don't care about civilians and just bomb the hell out of enemy positions or 2. you don't care about your own troops and let them attack without much regard to their losses.
>>
>>140208577
All those isis fighters went into europe to get their free everything plus 1000 euros a month. They like fucking white women more than fighting for allah.
>>
>>140209274
Kek, good one Mike!
>>
>>140208686
cia? no. iran funds isis. isis attacks irak , irak goes to iran, iran says: good, good, irak, be my slave. i will protect you. same with syria.
>>
>>140209342
>implying CIA isn't funding the House of Saud
>>
>>140208577
small caliphates are cute. feminine caliphates
>>
>>140209855
Kurds are pretry shitty fighters even when America is spoonfeeding them
It took them an entire year to take Sinjar despite being right next to it
>>
File: wtf like Assad now.png (941KB, 1532x2191px) Image search: [Google]
wtf like Assad now.png
941KB, 1532x2191px
wtf Trump fix this shit dictator Assad can't keep getting away with it
>>
>>140209342
You dumb amerigoy, CIA and and House of Saud are both run by jews.
>>140212326
Good goy!
>>
>>140212326
it was the jews who founded isis
If ever feel suicidal, i will murder jewish children until im killed
>>
File: inoperable.png (126KB, 571x618px) Image search: [Google]
inoperable.png
126KB, 571x618px
>>140208577
Outsourcing ethnic cleansing to ISIS is the geopolitical equivalent of shooting steroids.
After the deluge, shrunken balls and slow death.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.