[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revealed My Power Level to Trump Supporting Family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0005.jpg (153KB, 876x1023px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0005.jpg
153KB, 876x1023px
>Sunday Dinner with Pro Trunp family
>Trump repealing DACA comes up
>Most of my family are complete cucks and feel bad for the "children"
>I say that I'm glad Trump is kicking out all the dirty Mexicans because they are like vermin, they breed like rats, need to be rounded up and exterminated
>Point out that Mexicans are all Catholics and that the Catholic Church is a pedo homo cult that traffics Mexicans into the US to use as sex slaves and human sacrifices
>Family says I sound like Hitler
>I tell them they need to wake up to white genocide and that God gave America to the white man and that god chose Trump to make America White again
>Told I was no longer welcome at family gather

Why are so many Trump supporters such cucks? Have they been brainwashed by ((them))?
>>
File: ChelseaManning3.jpg (56KB, 570x684px) Image search: [Google]
ChelseaManning3.jpg
56KB, 570x684px
>>140206762
Terrible shitty bad bait, anon. This is now a Chelsea Manning thread.
>>
>>140206762
Autist
>>
>>140206864
Fuck off homo. 911 happened because of freaks like you.

>>140207158
You don't understand how ((they)) work
>>
>>140207213
If "they " is a politically correcy term for severe crippling autism i stand correcged i dont fuckibg know you turbo cunt
>>
I'd disown you too, stormfag
>>
>>140206762
Fucking sperglord autist.
NEVER show your powerlevel.
>>
>>140207361
Nice ad hominem attack. You can't refute my points.
>>
>>140207563
You have to go back. Dirty spic rape baby pedo homo idol worshippers.
>>
>>140206762
Bullshit, Trump supporters would be all behind the DACA repeal given his a large part of his platform was immigration reform. The Wall was a very large selling point he had.
>>
Holy shit I wish I had a family member as autistic as you. I wouldn't ban you from family gatherings everyone needs to have a good laugh every once in a while.
>>
>>140207726
Most Trump supporters support the wall sure, but most aren't red pulled enough to want to put machine guns on it. Most border patrol agents would be too cycled to machine gun Mexicans trying to jump the border. Their christcuck religion makes them weak.
>>
>not going even further beyond

well, atleast you tried.
pointing out the mexican problem supports (((their))) cause if you avoid mentioning niggers too you know.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.