[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is NYC so far ahead of all other American cities?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4778.jpg (328KB, 580x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4778.jpg
328KB, 580x385px
>#1 financial centre in the world
>most populous
>cultural centre of america
>highly ranked universities
>highly infested with niggers, jews and other undesireables
>superb transportation and connections
>artificial "barrier to entry" (to live there you must be rich)

Well burgers?
>>
>>140205937
Are you a genuine savage from PNG?
>>
>>140205937
What is life in the outside anyway?

Like, is this just one shiny street people walk to say "I was here!!" and then the rest of the city has no shiny panels and what not
>>
>>140206404
I have had to offer many sacrifices to my dark lord for the gift of an internet connected computer my friend
>>
>>140205937
Have you actually ever lived there?

Read up on the Mouse Utopia.
>>
File: 1493013255380.gif (491KB, 680x298px) Image search: [Google]
1493013255380.gif
491KB, 680x298px
>>140205937
>>
>>140205937
jews
>>
>>140205937
True. Only way to enjoy it there is

Be a tourist
A passing worker for a limited time
Rich

In my opinion, it is a politcally correct shithole. I heard more people saying 'i'm sorry' than 'hello'
>>
>>140209381
I have seen actual TURDS in the metro. And not exactly in Jamaica, but in manhattan.

Also it surprised me how many crazy black people are there. And to find white homeless people.
>>
The greatest city in the world is Tokyo. You would know if you went there. It really cannot be compared to anywhere else.
>>
You answered your own post.

You have to have wealth and rent-seeking assets to afford a decent life there.

Give a million bucks to every family in any city and you will see gains.

It's a shit town. With so many people living nearby you should be able to participate in any niche hobby or culture imaginable, but you can't.

The people there are trying to maximize benefit for themselves and will make no commitments for events, they will flake.

It's why NYC hasn't produce any new talent in fighting games since MvC2. Small Town across America have been turning out smash Brothers talent since the beginning.
>>
>>140209835
tell me more
>>
>>140205937
>#1 financial centre in the world
True
>most populous
True
>cultural centre of america
Wrong
>highly ranked universities
Wrong
>highly infested with niggers, jews and other undesireables
True
>superb transportation and connections
Wrong Tokyo has NYC beat in every single transport category.
>artificial "barrier to entry" (to live there you must be rich)
Not true then how is NYC infested with undesirables?

Fuck new yorkers. You are fucking scum stop moving to Florida for fuck sake.
>>
It's the place where the elite congregate in America.

All the wealthy live in what Charles Murrey Labelled 'Super Zips'

The system sorts people well, the very intelligent will go to certain universities and end up in a small handful of towns... New York is the premier Super Zip Code(s)

At one time people stayed in their own town or region. They lived there and set up companies and married there, and were an asset to that region, now they will almost always end up in SF, NY, DC, or a few other smaller pockets.

Murrey sees the intelligent marrying the intelligent, and segregating themselves geographically... creating an almost genetic overclass that is completely divorced from the rest of the US... It's a bad scenario.

NY has a lot of attributes that make it a natural place wealthy people would like to be... It's also the central place for Jewish elites
>>
>>140209835
So true
>>
>>140205937
I don't know, NYC seemed like a complete shithole to me.
>>
>>140206525

Yeah, that is Times Square. Not everywhere has screens.
>>
Because (((Jew))) York
>>
>>140205937

>cultural center of America.

NYC hasn't produced any relevant culture since the 70s when it was a bankrupt shithole.
>>
>>140208042
KO SI
>>
>>140205937
well its always been a wealth epicentre once it became a city. Its also the east coast and america started on its east coast so its fairly old
>>
File: picture_3.jpg (23KB, 471x257px) Image search: [Google]
picture_3.jpg
23KB, 471x257px
>>140214510
>Yeah, that is Times Square. Not everywhere has screens.
yet.
>>
>>140205937
>superb transportation
the subway is literal shit-tier. they're crowded, with cramped ceilings, smell like piss and have been delayed by ridiculous amounts all summer. you'd think the #1 city in the country would have state of the art trains by now. not tin cans that third world countries wouldn't boast of

and vehicle traffic is impossible to deal with at nearly any hour. if there's ever a major disaster where the city needs to be evacuated you'll be looking at 5 million dead because getting out of the city takes an hour on a normal day. this seems like it was written by someone who doesn't live in or around NYC and has marginal experience with the big asshole
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.