[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

give me one reason why i shouldnt seek asylum in europe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1496003012206.png (24KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1496003012206.png
24KB, 420x420px
>>
Because niggers are dangerous to everyone especially when they're not being properly policed and even if you're muslim, there are multiple ethnicities and sects warring with each other and you'll still be at risk.
Muslims are also much harsher on other muslims for haram behavior and they won't be too happy with all the cocksucking you're definitely planning on doing.
>>
You're wlecome here in the US friend! <3
>>
>>140203917
Turks in europe always seem so unhappy all the time
>>
>>140203917
You should. You are welcome here. We need more labor so we can maximize our production and wealth :)
>>
>>140203917

Pride? Er...wait, muslims have none.

Shame? Um, nevermind, that is also a foreign concept to muslims.

Personal integrity perhaps? Eh, thats right, muslims don't understand that either.

I guess you should head to another country for gibs, dear turkroach. You have no reason not to.
>>
>>140204829

You would be too if you were a swarthy, hairy, stubby cross between an Arab and a Gypsy. No amount of coffee and kebab can cure the Turkroach's self hate.
>>
File: fat21.png (138KB, 593x609px) Image search: [Google]
fat21.png
138KB, 593x609px
>>140204996
>>
>>140203917
i prefer turks to europoors. at least the turks will take out a russian jet. best NATO ally.
>>
>>140203917
mb you side with yo man erdogan
>>
>>140203917
Your country should focus on the continent of Africa.

Whiten it up a little. Fun fact, youu can genocide 800m there if you really want to. Sounds more exciting than genociding 15 million kurds
>>
>10 replies, none of them from a EU flag.

people born outside Europe with identity problems.
>>
History advises otherwise roachboi

GET OFF MY ISLAND REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>140203917
People from Turkey don't get asylum

Feel free to come over but you'll be dissapointed at the border to find out your country isn't spesjul enough to be allowed in as refugees
>>
File: come on.jpg (26KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
come on.jpg
26KB, 600x375px
>it's a "2 posts by this ID" episode
>the jannies and mods will let it reach bump limit while you fucking retards feed the thread with stupid replies
>now OP will reply to me to make it "3 posts by this ID" to 'prove' he isn't just sliding the board
>>
>>140209335
>implying there is something worth sliding
>>
We've already got enough takeaway moped drivers
>>
File: come on1.jpg (22KB, 523x523px) Image search: [Google]
come on1.jpg
22KB, 523x523px
>>140209896
>it's a "2 posts by this ID" episode
>the jannies and mods will let it reach bump limit while you fucking retards feed the thread with stupid replies
>now you will reply to me to make it "3 posts by this ID" to 'prove' (You) aren't just sliding the board
>>
>>140203917
Unless your opening a kebab shop or turkish hairdressers fuck off
>>
>>140203917
Welcome in Europe sir, time to pick in which country u want live:
a) Germoney - big money, bad women
b) Sweden - also big money, better women
c) France - dirty, worse money and best women
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.