[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The gang rapes in Germany is a big fat lie.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: subhumans.png (689KB, 1597x595px)
subhumans.png
689KB, 1597x595px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m_fkOP-DXg
They asking for it.
>>
>>140203168
or they are trying to be edgy rebel and piss off their dad by kissing/flirting with brown boys but then they now have a western whore in thier clutches and treat her as such
>>
German women were never shit. I'm surprised even goatfuckers want an authetic hausfrau.
>>
>>140203168
this is not a german video
>>
I hope this whole rape is better than racism thing goes mainstream, because I am bagging bitches!
"Your honor yes, I tore her rectum and disfigured her vagina with a pocketknife BUT I never once called her a nigger or a kike while doing so, just the normal slut and whore."
"I agree. 2 months house arrest for exhibiting self control"
>>
>>140203168
I believe that the white race is superior intellectually to others for the simple fact that the dumb ones go out of their way to remove themselves from the gene pool, in this case begging for it.
>>
>>140204005
Actually it is.
>>
>>140204038
Yeah it was.

Was from early 2015. She got told by parents and friends. Look how uncomfortable she is. They all learned their lessons rather quick tho.
>>
>>140203168
They're speaking English (or, well, "English"); what exactly indicates that this woman is German?
>>
>>140204791
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5e6_1447005697
Her face and the german architecture around her.
>>
>>140204915
>her face
I'd have called her British from that to be honest; and the majority of the "refugees welcome" shit was instigated by English groups hiring people on (It's why I asked). But it does give the location as Germany in your link. Annoying that there does not seem to be a voice sample of any kind.
>>
>>140204654

I think it looks swedish or northern Europe.
But got a theory. Young girls often seem to be helpless when the offender is arab or from similar background. Don't know why. Happened to me one or two when I was in that age.
I got hit on by a random arab guy and some how I could not get rid of him. In the end he also gave me a kiss even though I realy did not want it. not even on an unconcious level for he was really ugly. but I could not prevent it. The less experience a girl has, the more likely it is that she can't cope with the situation and acts passive. I could not manage to slap him somehow or yell at him or ask for help The more shy or politely a girl is the more at risk she is.
Don't want to excuse her beahivor though
the tactic of arab men is mainly to stay in the situation not matter what. When the girl is trying to get out of the situation by claiming, true or not, she's having a boyfriend, the arab man often says something like "Really? YOu have a boyfriend? But he's never as good as I am I swear /shows biceps/" or:
"ok, but I just want to talk to you a little bit. I won't do anything I promise"
or: "Ok, ok, but /stands in your way, wildly gesturing/ just give me 5 minutes to convince you, then I will leave you alone I promise"
When the girl then says: "NO. I'm not interested", he says "Ok, ok, vallah, then just give me 30 seconds to convince you.

It is probably a similar psychological pattern that is used on arab or northern african bazaars for selling stuff.
It is something white people often can't cope with very well for they mostly come from societies build on trust

Anyway I can't look at the raising rape phenomenon with humor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCZk3mzWOa0
It affects not only 'sluts who ask for it' but also very young girls who don't understand whats going on and very old people.
>>
>>140208939
This is what happens when you let women vote and give them freedom. They destroy countries. Rape from foreigners is something you just have to live with now.

Sucks for you. I live in the U.S. where we run over faggots and cunts who are trying to bring that shit here and we have guns to make sure their dead afterward.
>>
File: 1482211641675.png (128KB, 252x289px) Image search: [Google]
1482211641675.png
128KB, 252x289px
>muh race clickbait breads

2/10

made me reply
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.