[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Perfect society

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 348x145px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 348x145px
Let's list our ideas for a perfect society.

1. Free college (for STEM courses only) these actually contribute to society most other courses simply benefit the individual.

2. Slow immigration. Immigrants must be able to provide for themselves, they will attend courses to learn the language and customs before being introduced to the society. Also they will be spread out and not be allowed to clump together to form minority neighbourhoods.

3. Limitless income to a point. Rather than having a salary cap instead it will be law that highest paid employee will only be allowed to earn 20 times as much as the lowest paid employee. You own a big company and want more money? You must pay your workers better.

3. Healthcare is in proportion to your income. Just like different taxes for different incomes big medical expenses will be different( but not by much) for wealthier people. Health insurance is optional for elective surgeries and to skip waiting lists.

4. Taxes low regarding income. However frivolous purchases will be taxed higher.

5. Police cannot be sued and police will be trained to shoot legs and arms before committing to a killshot.

6. Free speech.

7. Mandatory military service for men. Military service unites all classes and races and makes people far more politically and globally aware.

8. Blind elections. Candidates for presidency will not be named or pictured nor belong to parties. They will be named candidate A,B,C etc. They will outline their policies in black and white for the equal amount of time and citizens will choose the candidate based solely on policies. Candidates must be over 40, college educated from STEM courses or politics and a citizen. From the applicants 20 will be randomly selected.

9. Teachers will administer clinical physical punishment for problem students. Never out of anger or excess. Simply business. Youre a little shit you get hit you ain't a little shit anymore.

Thoughts,ideas? Post your own.
>>
>>140200576
Ran by Jews
>>
No money

>low tax, high services
>>
>>140200576
8/ (edit)
The policies will be outlined in text only. Via television or internet.

10. Immigrants who commit crimes will be deported.

11. Any homeless will be paid to keep their local area clean. The cleaner their block the more they will receive.

12. Limited welfare. All welfare payments except in the case of disabilities will have a time limit up to a maximum of one year.

13. Minimum wage different for different ages. Under 18s will have a lower minimum wage then over 18s. This will encourage employers to give younger people a chance. Over 18s will find it harder to find low skill jobs and thus be encouraged to develop their skills or fail.

14. Eugenics when it comes to disabilities. Its a burden on the child, parents and society and simply better to abort in cases where a cure is impossible.
>>
>>140201049
As an Australian you have many services and very little Tax in comparison to the Icelandic countries. I was envisioning a similar model and number of services.
>>
-Free market capitalism
-Heavily controlled, but easily accessible immigration, allowing for only highly skilled workers in.
-Very little gun control.
-Freedom of speech.
-Colonization of Africa in order to bring in resources to the nation.
-Religion plays no role in government, allowing for scientific advancement.
-Violent protests will be put down via rubber bullets.
>>
/thread
>>
>>140200834
FPWP
>>
>>140200576
>Slow immigration
A perfect society wouldn't need immigrants.

>Police cannot be sued and police will be trained to shoot legs and arms before committing to a killshot
That is asking for trouble. Both in terms of public and police safety.

>[Political candidates] will be randomly selected
Unless you want to either concentrate power in too few hands, or have a dysfunctional senate you need political parties.
>>
>>140200576
1. White race only with right-wing policy
2. First is enough to create perfect society
>>
>>140201049
>>140201077
It'll actually be less services then Australia offers for a similar tax rate. Similar to how you have Medicare and can choose to pay for a better quality and regarding university I believe university there is heavily subsidized and more or less fees are paid back by a light tax increase after the graduate earns over a certain amount.

Regarding welfare its actually a lot less expensive then your centre link program which is heavily abused.
>>
>>140200576
The perfect society is no society
>>
>>140201209
yes
>>140201336
yes
>>
>>140201182
We have sales tax (gst), capital gains on everything and progressive income that gets over 50%. We pay many tax.

Low tax is some European countries before EU. One of the Balts relies on a single flat income tax.

>>140201360
Center link is selectively abused.

University is an interest free loan.
>>
>>140200576
No Ruskies
>>
>privatisation of higher education
>isolationist once advancements technology arise and make the dependence of foreign natural resources unnecessary
>closed boarders except for skilled migrants and family visitations
>healthcare is privatised so therefore optional
>optional military enlistment
>constitutional direct democracy with one vote per household and rights that disallow results to infringe basic human rights
>privatised schools where the government cannot introduce a syllabus
>only 5% of a person's income is taxable
>>
>>140201259
No society is perfect. Perfect here is used to imply well functioning. Immigrants are not neccesary however it would not be ideal to close the borders completely. Even largely homogeneous societies such as south Korea allow immigration for skilled workers or the wealthy.

Regarding police how so? The reason american cops are trained to shoot to killrather than simply the legs of fleeing or knife wielding suspects is because departments are afraid of getting sued by people who claim to lost ability to work. Also I didn't clarify my mistake the non sueing policy only applies to these cases not misconduct.

Political candidates. How will it be concentrated in too few hands if candidates are random? Also in the age of the internet senate is unnecessary. Everyone is a simply a click away from having a say.
>>
>>140201203
UPDATE:
-Education is designed to bring new workers and entrepreneurs into the workplace.
-No welfare whatsoever.
-Religious freedom, but heavy monitoring and regulation of Islam and other violent religions.
-Anti-trust laws to prevent corporate censorship.
-Resources mainly drawn from colonies and natural resources in the nation.
>>
>>140200576
I cringed at everything you wrote.
>>
>>140200576
I know it's much to ask, but one where OP is not a faggot.
>>
File: 1503571095127.jpg (93KB, 606x941px) Image search: [Google]
1503571095127.jpg
93KB, 606x941px
>>140200576
Already existed, never again though.
>>
>>140201534
The frivolous purchases tax I mentioned will be akin to your GST.

An interest free loan that it only to be paid back after you earn a certain amount and in small increments. Also as I said most courses will be not be free simply the beneficial ones such as STEM. While useless ones such as sociology and gender studies the student will be required to pay for
>>
>>140201759

Someone who is shot in a limb can still shoot back. Shooting a limb is also noticably more difficult than shooting center mass, which would lead to bullets flying everywhere and possibly hitting other people. Whats more, for every bullet the police miss, they're only in more danger from return fire. The current policy of cops aiming for center mass is the correct one, and fuck you for being such a bleeding heart CUNT to try to protect fucking criminals from their just desserts.
>>
>>140200576
>foreigners cannot own real estate or businesses
>death penalty on illegal immigration
>all political candidates must 100% reveal all their financial lives
>Banks cannot charge interest on loans
>Banks have to keep 100% of deposits
>Only currency is gold and silver coins minted by the government
>The government can neither loan nor borrow money
>privileges like voting, guns or university admissions only after completing at least one year military service
>no niggers
>no jews
>no anglos

forgot anything?
>>
>>140201829
Please elaborate.
>>140201866
Impossible round here.
>>
>>140201203
Agree with most but fuck Africa. I was thinking starting fresh with north Korea.
>>
>>140200576
5 is ducking stupid. Have you ever tried shooting at a moving target while under andrenaline? Plus shooting extremities is fucking hard especially while they're moving
>>
>>140201997
Hence why the shooting to maim is for fleeing or knife wielding suspects. A lot of the issues with police killings today are due to unarmed suspects.
If they have a gun also shoot to kill.
Yes shooting to maim is more difficult but simply requires better training. The american police academies are far too basic and the job is far too difficult to be taken so lightly. Also no policewoman. Seriously they are not as strong as men and almost useless on the street.
>>
>>140201759
>Regarding police how so? The reason american cops are trained to shoot to killrather than simply the legs of fleeing or knife wielding suspects is because departments are afraid of getting sued

Wrong. American Police are trained to use their weapons only if they have valid reason to believe their safety is in immediate danger. If someone comes at you with a knife shooting for the arms/legs is a bad idea. Most likely you either miss or fail to effectively stop the assailant, in which case you get stabbed. Or you hit something major enough that the attacker bleeds out anyway, maybe after they have stabbed you. It isn't like in the movies where someone gets shot in the leg and is simply incapacitated.

>Everyone is a simply a click away from having a say
Do you plan to have the public vote on all issues? Will it be compulsory for people to vote on every issue? If not how will you prevent legislation being passed only by a vocal minority. Or, alternatively if people vote on every issue how will you ensure the public is adequately informed to vote on a particular issue, particularly given you are going to be passing legislation frequently.
>>
>>140202257
>police
I concede your point. I see a lot of logical arguments against it and must admit I was wrong.

> not mandatory except in elections. If youre too lazy to vote then you deserve to lose. As I mentioned with military service and politics being more accessible more people will be inclined to voice their opinions. Senates will be digital and open to all.
>>
File: 177389.jpg (31KB, 400x291px) Image search: [Google]
177389.jpg
31KB, 400x291px
>>140200576
>bullshit nonsense ideas
>kekistan flag
checks out
>>
>>140202690
Please elaborate on the ideas.

The flag seemed fitting considering the topic of creating a new society.
>>
>>140202861
I'm just shitposting, I don't really have an issue with what you wrote other than the fact it came off like something a redditing fedora-lord would write.
>>
>>140200576
Candidate idea in shit, many candidates lie a lot, you won't be able to see who is trustworthy
>>
>>140200576
>police will be trained to shoot legs and arms before committing to a killshot.

upvoted. ;^)

Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>140200576

Fuck off commie.

Free market comes first.
>>
>>140202956
Don't wear hats in general. But yeah can see your points its cringy at times but just push through and find faults or new ideas.
>>140203049
Impeachment if promises are not kept and jail time.
>>
>>140200576
A perfect society to me would be one of which our forefathers founded. Sadly we have strayed so far from that vision that we aren't even the same country anymore.

As for other things. I feel that education is something that should be addressed. In America, more and more jobs are being created that require a Bachelors Degree. An Associates degree is practically useless unless you going for that Bachelors. The cost is huge and puts you in debt a very long time and for some, it is a huge waist of time and money.

For many Higher Education means a chance at learning, having that social interaction, and being trained at something that will lead into a career. For others, what are they getting which they don't already have? For some they may of started young working along side their own fathers in wielding. They might be major book worm and read allot so they picked up early on sciences or technology. This happens more often than not especially if they are passionate enough. But now they can't get a job because despite all the foreknowledge, they still don't have that all mighty paper which says that they attended some course they already knew.

Knowledge should be readily shared and taught and for anyone who wishes to learn, they should be able to do so. Why is it that even Universities lock their libraries from the public which outsiders can't go to do research or learn? It is like a privately held club that is in competition with every one else.

So one ideal part of society in my mind, would to have school which is offered by the state, publicly and openly. Which others can learn, and if they can prove themselves then give them a degree. Why take the same courses over again when you already are good at something and can do it well?
>>
>>140203295
Hate communism and find capitalism much better alternative I don't think though that its all or nothing. We can take the good aspects from both and merge.
>>
>>140201823
I just get better ideas every minute, so here's what else I'd implement:
-Nuclear power is the main source of energy
-Abortion only legal for major birth defects such as Down's.
-Gay marriage allowed, but pride parades are heavily regulated and cannot be obscene like America's pride parades are. This allows gays to be portrayed as normal everyday people rather than animals.
-Transgenders viewed as mentally ill.
-Space program so that the nation can potentially bring in resources from the solar system in the future.
>>
>>140203680
Agree with all.
>>
>>140201203
>Religion plays no role in government, allowing for scientific advancement
Wew, it won't take long for your country to become an SJW piece of crap with pseudo-intellectuals.
>>
File: 150038788061.jpg (73KB, 750x576px) Image search: [Google]
150038788061.jpg
73KB, 750x576px
No immigration

mandatory repatriation

no justice process, death for all crimes

drugs illegal (on pain of death)

govt mandated diet and exercise regime

eugenics

no free speech

no public internet

no mobile phones or television

no personal motor vehicles

autarky

100 renewable power pls

no slags or other perverts / etc etc

national service

abolition of currency

everyone does everything at pain of death

state provides house food job transport and recreation BUT if u don't engage with it u dead senpai

effnik purity

isolationist foreign policy

no private enterprise

fully vegan
>>
>>140200576
>universal healthcare
>legal marijuana
>open borders
>no deportations
>strict gun control
>demilitarized police
>no voter id
>abortion is legal, safe, taxpayer funded, and okay for minors w/o parental consent
>LGBTI+ protections codified in law
>no anti-trans bathroom bills
>transgender troops are allowed to serve
>no drug testing for welfare recipients
>no mass incarceration
>no death penalty
>no life w/o
>no three strikes laws
>paid parental leave
>no gender wage gap
>more money for foreign aid, nato, and un
>pro-EU, anti-Russia
>pro-trade
>alt-right labeled as domestic terrorists
>more hate crimes laws
>strict climate protections
>higher taxes on the wealthy
>$15 minimum wage
>decriminalized drugs
>free college
>no gerrymandering
>no /pol/, InfoWars, Breitbart, drudge, the Blaze, newsmax, FoxNews, or right wing talk radio
>churches are taxed
>military and police purged of bigots
>no electoral college
>NO TRUMP
>>
>>140201888
>>140201530
>>140201336
>>140201209
God, what was... and what could have been.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.