[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you were president of the USA /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Pepe Bald Eagle.jpg (68KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Bald Eagle.jpg
68KB, 720x720px
>>
Kill all the gays
and the faggots
>>
>>140196434
"Good morning America I just wanna say HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE STOP BLAMING MESTIZO CRIMES ON THE SPANISH MAN FUCKING MESTIZOOOOOOOS MESTIZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS FUCK YOU FUCK THEM I HATE MESTIZOS JESUS CHRIST YOU BEANERS RUINED THE TERM WITH YOUR INDIAN GENES"
>>
Remove kebab
>>
>>140196434
Move on the kabbal Satanists (assets already in place) release the hidden technologies, seize monies and assets from all corrupt elites and luceferians redisyribute to general populace, broadcAst tribunals live on tv, make earth great again, Godspeed potus.
>>
Launch all the nukes I have to eradicate Israel off the map and maybe like throw some nukes at Beijing, London, Paris, Berlin, Perth, Oslo, and Moscow. You know just for fun. Try to bait total thermonuclear war
>>
>>140196434
Kill everyone else and then kill myself. Leave the earth to the Animals.
>>
>>140196434
Antarctica. Confirm hollow earth/Anunnaki tech. Moloch sacrifices. Pardon Anthony Weiner in a week. Unlock the Bogdanoff secrets. Morning Skype brunches with Netanyahu.
>>
Nuke the world
>>
Destroy north Korea and tell China to come at me
>>
>>140196434
Make america WHITE AGAIN and begin the new western imperialism.
>>
>>140196434
declare Antifa, BLM, and Muslim Brotherhood as terrorist
>>
Hello, if notice that your company even attempting to create a monopoly, i will literally nuke it off the map.
Have a good night.
>>
>>140196506
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw6FCdrfwlc
/thread
>>
Also AT&T, Verizon and Sprint, you have 24 hours to remove any sort of municipal law you imposed to keep your monopoly in certain regions.
>>
>>140196434
Gas the jews, exile all people of color, and exterminate anyone with a larger penis than me, wich is anyone with a cock larger than 4 inches.
>>
>>140196434
deport all the non whites
>>
Fire and replace every single bureaucrat.
>>
I smash dat muhfuggin nuke israel button conveniently placed on the oval office desk for no reason like it's real /pol/ hours.
>>
Put Hillary in prison for the rest of her life.
>>
Anything that would actually unfuck America would need to have been implemented decades ago.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.