[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been dating American women for years. They always turn out to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 6214-004-83B5524C.jpg (219KB, 525x435px) Image search: [Google]
6214-004-83B5524C.jpg
219KB, 525x435px
Been dating American women for years. They always turn out to be insecure and/or untrustworthy. But-you nigger burgers--I still like the everyday Americans like yourselves, just don't meet many women in this demographic .
Been talking to and about to take a woman out who came to America from Moldova. She works hard, has blonde hair, prizes family and God over everything, speaks 5 languages, doesn't drink, wants kids, always saving money, likes cleaning and cooking, and is very fucking hot.

Have you met a white American girl that is attractive and values these often dead "womaness/housewife" ideals? Shall I wait for an American or recognize I'm lucky and keep perusing Moldovy Babe?

Not looking for a stark answer, just experiential anecdotes.
>>
>>140195183
as long as she's white (and you are too) ,and u can handle her shit long enough to have 4 kids with her who cares
>>
>>140195354
I am white. And easily can as 70-85% of the convos will relate to assisting/providing for children.

I'm not compelled to race mix whatsoever. The nog, burka, and nacho chicks I was with were even worse in every sense. Sincerely wondering if someone can flip my perception of white American can't even burger bitches. Right now I see them as obsolete to Eastern European white babes
>>
>>140195592
Even "good" American women will have been corrupted to some degree by our kiked society.
>>
>>140195811
Even "good" American women will have been corrupted to some degree by our kiked society.
>>
>>140195183
Genetically speaking, what the fuck are moldovans a mix of?
>>
>>140196135
Shit site.
>>
>>140196094
Of course, we share it, but I don't like women with last name Stein and curly locks and a giant fucking nose. Are you implying that Jew goyims have had less affect on the consciousness of women in East Europe?
>>
>>140196278
Great question.
>>
>>140195811
the problem is eastern europeans aren't the same kind of white, though
>>
>>140196278
Romanians and Ukrainians
>>
>>140196423
Romans, Dacians and a bit of Slav, I would think.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.