[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rohingya Crisis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 255px-Flag_of_Myanmar.svg.png (3KB, 255x170px) Image search: [Google]
255px-Flag_of_Myanmar.svg.png
3KB, 255x170px
I just wanted to share a few words here. Most of you have no idea what you're talking about and have fallen for the mainstream media misinformation. I know most of you are into the "remove kebab" camp, and I am too generally, but what is going on there is smoke and mirrors for something else that is going on in Myanmar, which is the war in the Northeast of the country, in Kachin state. This is in the area of the golden triangle, where heroin was produced and trafficked by the Burmese army, who control the country. The Burmese army top commanders primary interests is money and power and they are intent on keeping it and expanding it by stealing land from other ethnic groups and forcing villages to grow opium. Many of the ethnic groups formed their own militias to counter the burmese army because they were destroying their culture (i.e drug epidemics in their villages). The Burmese army continues to fight these people over heroin production, gold and jade mines and electricity projects to sell energy to China. The Burmese army doesn't want the world to know about this because it effects the elites business interest if there is pressure on them over this conflict. The muslims are being used as a scapegoat. Muslims live throughout the country and interact in daily life without any problems. You've been all duped by already duped lefty SJW's who have highlighted this "muslim persecution" to the world without mentioning anything about whats going on in the the northeast.
>>
>>140194683
I will also add that I have been to Myanmar and talked to many people about this.
>>
>>140194683
I will also add that I have been to Myanmar and have talked to many people about this issue across different ethnic groups and the observation is the same.
>>
>>140194683
Honestly it's another shithole and the only fix was to have colonized it into a white country 200 years ago like Australia.

If that happened then they would be sitting on /pol/ shitposting about the remaining shitholes in the world.

They didn't do it and now they're dying. What the fuck do you want me to do?
>>
>>140194683
I'm well aware of what's happening in the North east. The buddhists can still wipe out the Muslims for all I care.
>>
>>140194683
Burmese army continues to fight these people over heroin production, gold and jade mines and electricity projects to sell energy to China.

Sounds like a good reason to kill the Muslim slime-balls. I now fully approve of the actions of the Burmese army.
>>
>>140194683
>Muslims dying
Good.

>Gooks growing heroin
I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>140194683
How can I help Buddhist bros exterminate Muslims?
>>
File: 1e490e4d.png (328KB, 400x543px) Image search: [Google]
1e490e4d.png
328KB, 400x543px
>>140194683
Good to know the situation is even more fucked up than it already appears on the surface, thanks anon
>>
Based Ruski
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rni0iVT0CI
>>
>>140195799
>How can I help Buddhist bros exterminate Muslims?

The only question that matters.
If you're such an insufferable cunt that you can motivate a Buddhist to violence, I don't want to live near you either.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.