[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the President of the European Parliament right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Should 7 billion dollars be handed to the country with the most oil in North Africa in order to protect Europe?
>>
>>140194579
Why couldn't we just have let Gadaffi do it? He did a good job.
>>
Haven't you already given them billions it's like throwing money in a paper shredder.
>>
>>140194664
Who the fuck knows

European leaders are fucking inbred retarded
>>
>>140194664
he was fucking with our money
>>
>>140194664
He didn't wanna give up dat oil.
>>
>>140194722
>Haven't you already given them billions it's like throwing money in a paper shredder.
We gave Gaddafi billions, not the post-Gaddafi country.
>>
>>140194579

I literally said this on this board a few weeks ago.

>clandestine payments
>to Libyan militias
>to sink boats

Those boats will stop immediately when the people know they will be shot and killed for attempting it. It's such a simple tactic, you just buy out the smugglers. During the course of buying them out you track them and when you're done you fucking kill all of them.
>>
>>140194579

Yes holy shit, we're full of money, let others deal with this shit and we just pay them. Much cheaper than niggers and muslims in the long run
>>
>>140194664
>He did a good job.
That must be why his people over threw him a cue. Because of his "goodness".
>>
File: 1476532242282.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476532242282.gif
2MB, 600x600px
>>140194579

>Gadaffi says "give me money and I'll keep out the african hordes"
>Kill Gadaffi
>Hillary: "We came, we saw, he died!" [laughter]
>Migrant catastrophe
>Entire Africa starts moving toward Europe
>Libya goes from brutal but stable regime to extremist infested shithole

And they end up paying Libya billions anyway. Only this time to whatever shady conglomerate of extremist monsters currently rule instead of the ironfisted but Islam skeptic Gadaffi.

This is so fucking absurd.
>>
>>140194664
Because B Hussein Obama wanted all the white women of Europe to be culturally enriched and he got what he wanted, with the help of some mindless european drones.
>>
>>140195299
US wanted him gone for his non-USD backed petrol ambitions
France wanted him gone because he threatened to release evidence of Sarkozy's illegal campaign financing (and french secret services likely killed him when he was captured to make sure he didn't talk)
>>
>>140194664
Because he wanted an African monetary union that was backed by gold.
>>
>>140194579
If anything, this money would either be used to ensure that more shitskin rapefugees invade europe, or to buy off African leaders so that (((they))) have them in their pocket.

Antonio Tajani cannot be trusted.

http://jpost.com/Diaspora/European-Parliament-president-No-Jew-should-be-forced-to-leave-Europe-479554
>>
Pay them for what?
All EU has to do is not bring the negros to Europe then there is suddenly no migrant crisis
>>
>>140194579
with tackling migration they mean streamlining the migration
>>
>>140194579
Maybe you could send money to israel for arabs tonbuild their homes there, less will.die.
>>
>>140196167
They are not only traitors, they are incompetent criminals too
The solution to all their diplomatic issues is to throw billions at it
>>
>>140196450
>solution to immigration crisis
>send builders to israel
>build refugee homes in
These are starving children and women much easier and safer in israel than risk pirates and human trafikers
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.