[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hinduism and Aryans.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: PP-swastika12.jpg (54KB, 1038x575px) Image search: [Google]
PP-swastika12.jpg
54KB, 1038x575px
Hinduism (Which is not a religion, it's a way of life, normies wouldn't know) was discovered by Aryans.
The Swastika symbol is a Hindu symbol made by the Vedic people, and the Vedic people were Indo-Aryans.
Intelligence was high in that time and autism was non-existent.
Also, Hinduism is not a religion where people are enslaved to worship, if you wanna worship go ahead, if you don't then that's fine with the Gods, Gods don't need your worship.
In Hinduism, your karma is more important than how much you worship.
If you're a fucking serial killer then no amount of worship will make any difference, wrath of God will be bestowed upon you.
Unlike the militaristic religions which originated in the middle-east, Hinduism supports attaining knowledge and finding the truth for yourself.
Atheists are not threatened with burns in Hell but they are actually complimented for their curiosity.
Everything in Hinduism has a scientific reason.
You have the freedom to ask about these reasons and make sense out of everything instead of just putting your faith in it and accepting it like a retard.
>>
>>140190564
white people have no culture

they just steal from every other culture
>>
>>140191537
Says increasingly nervous fellow white man for the 6 millionth time this week
>>
The original hindu' nuffins
>>
>>140191537
kys faggot
i know mine
what's wrong with you?
oh wait, youre a nigger
we know your culture, slavery is your ancestor's greatest accomplishment
>>
>>140191537
fpwp
>>
>>140191537
And you must be a Leftist piece of shit, get purged by Trump. I don't care about your skin color.
>>
>>140190564
Reminder that swastika was commonly used in polish military emblems long before Hitler monopolised it and invaded us.
>>
>>140190564
>Everything in Hinduism has a scientific reason.

Please no.

Let me tell you something. The best civilisations in the world. The most advanced ones, the ones that invent things that make everyone else look like shit.. they have one common trait:

They can look at their own culture and say "wow that's shit, let's not do it anymore"

Take the Japanese for example. These people were running around with swords and cardboard armour for thousands of years until the Europeans arrived with Steam ships. What did they do? They said "Sure swords are fun, but we need that technology". They modernised. They humbled themsleves, and learned everything they could and in 100-150 years or so they were one of the most advanced nations in the world.

The flip side example is the africans. They spent the last several thousand years wearing grass armour and attacking each other with sharp sticks. The europeans arrived. What did they do? They held onto their beliefs and ideas. They thought that somehow their 'ancient ways' held value, even though it's clearly inferior. To this fuckign DAY they are saying they were kangs.

My point is, if India wants to be a successful nation it needs to look at itself and say "Woah, that's shit". "Maybe cows aren't gods, maybe they have high beef content good for growth and muscle development"... "Maybe god isn't an elephant". "Maybe the vedas was wise but ultimately scientifically incorrect". "Maybe we ARE ugly, but we can change"..

This is the marks of a good forward moving civilisation.

The marks of an African tier civilisation is:
>>Everything in Hinduism has a scientific reason.
>>We are the best, even though it is very apparent we are bottom of the ladder.
>>Hindus were inventing space ships before anyone invented anything.

The civilisation that claims tommorow they will be a better civilisaiton than today, will always be better than the one that claims yesterday they were better than today.
>>
>>140191537

Even if that were true, that would mean that theft is central to our culture and you can't criticize us for doing so.
>>
>>140190564
>WHICH ISNT A RELIGION ITS A WAY OF LIFE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

gtfo neohindu
>>
>>140194385
We are at the bottom now because of the Mudslimes, they destroyed our culture, burned our scriptures and killed our people.
And we do have the common sense of calling ourselves out.

Accepting everything as the truth is the trait of a Mudslime not a Hindu, Hindus are logical people.

When the Europeans came we were still getting dominated by the Mudslimes, and that is why we were not making any advances in science and technology.

When the world was communicating with "HURR-DURRR" Hindu Aryans had a language i.e. SANSKRIT.

We could have been a very forward civilization, but the Mudslimes wasted all our time.

The faster Trump purges Mudslimes in America the better. Then I hope that he marches on to India and helps our PM Modi to purge the Mudslimes in India, which will not be easy, killing 25 million Muslims is not easy.
>>
>>140194385

Indians are ugly?
Dude we have the perfect skin color.
Not too white, not too dark.
White people are tanning and black people are... well they can't do anything about their skin.
>>
>>140190564

facts bro.

/pol/ should only need one fact to realize the eternal truth about hinduism.

india is the only country islam hasn't been able to conquer despite being there for centuries.

western civilization can't say that despite a couple of decades at most.

you don't have to worry to much op. truth prevails.

we just have to protect dharma.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.