[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marijuana

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

Let's make this fucking simple.

> Should it be legal for medical use (people can get a prescription for medical cannabis products for medical reasons).

> Should it be legal for recreational use ( Adults can purchase it like tobacco/alcohol laws related to that specific state).

> What's your reason behind your decision. (Why do you believe it should be illegal or legal)

Personally, I believe it should be legal for medical and recreational use because the negative/positive effects are no worse than the current legal items you can purchase. I also believe that the marijuana movement has been tainted by stupid faggot liberals who have tried to hijack it and turn it into some political debate, when in fact it's a basic human right debate. Hippies and degenerate hipsters give the marijuana movement a bad name. The same way neonazis give white supremacists a bad name.

The legalization movement doesn't belong to those cucks. Normal conservative Americans enjoy smoking cannabis and shouldn't be deprived of it because a handful of losers.

> https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AJMWyRiY2PE
>>
Legal for all. It's a harmless plant stop buying jew propaganda.
>>
>>140180394
>yes
>yes
>thinks tobacco should be unregulated to
>in fact, all plants and living things should be unregulated
>but you still pay for your own kids!!! no welfare!!

'To put this in perspective we would need to prevent 23,000 people using cannabis to prevent one case of psychosis'
>>
>>140180394
>Wanting to legalize the devil's lettuce and bring back reefer madness
Kill yourself.
>>
File: SmokeWeedGetSmokin.png (112KB, 795x751px) Image search: [Google]
SmokeWeedGetSmokin.png
112KB, 795x751px
>>140180394
>yes
and
>yes
there are numerous positives and negatives but overall I see weed way more rewarding, quality of life wise, than the small risk the toxins present.
>>
File: IsThisEvenHuman.png (868KB, 1044x1040px) Image search: [Google]
IsThisEvenHuman.png
868KB, 1044x1040px
>>140180394
Obviously it should be illegal because we cant ensure its effectiveness. As a plant that grows and evolves who's to say it wont start producing toxins. One batch differs from another and anyone can grow it, what if they grow it without the proper pesticides and it gets deadly spiders or something?

Now perhaps if Monsanto could produce a uniform product that we could regulate through the FDA and give prescriptions for and completely control the distribution channels then we can talk legalization. Until then we just have to say no, its for your own good goyem.
>>
>>140180394
Yes, yes.
You make it more enticing leaving it where it is legally, not to mention who's pockets it lines.

And legalize hemp while we're dreaming.
>>
Weed should be illegal because only degenerates use it and they should be locked up.
>>
>>140181197
That's not how science works
>>
>>140181402
Join the police force if you feel so adamantly about weed.
>>
>>140181405
It's illegal to conduct science on pot if that science is not designed to prove that pot is dangerous and should remain illegal. That is how science works. Want to prove that it causes brain damage, then conduct your experiment in rats such that the carbon monoxide will cause brain damage or you don't get to run the experiment, be a good little goy and do it like we want and you'll get access to the pot and some grant sheckles. Science is about convincing others that our predetermined results are genuine and nothing more. Deal with it.
>>
>>140180394
Yes otherwise you are not an American, But a filthy pinko.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI1X6ejawxA
>>
File: 1504073664296.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1504073664296.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
yes, more money for every state and regulation on a product that simply shouldn't be schedule 1 that is less dangerous than alcohol, anyone that would say different is simply spreading 19th century propaganda.

Saying weed smoking has no consequences is as stupid as keeping this shit going, it's not working.
>>
>>140180738
We could always use more brown slaves.
>>
Legalisation would tear the rug out from underneath the organized crime rings that depend on the blackmarket sales for funding.
>>
>>140180585
No, marijuana would literally be another tool to make everyone a submissive retard.
>>
> Should it be legal for medical use (people can get a prescription for medical cannabis products for medical reasons).
I'd like to see more research done but for now i'd say yes but its should be in a medical manner (no weed shops and shit)
> Should it be legal for recreational use ( Adults can purchase it like tobacco/alcohol laws related to that specific state).
No, its degenerate
> What's your reason behind your decision. (Why do you believe it should be illegal or legal)
Its degenerate and will inevitably lead to drugs in general being seen as more accepted, sure more money is made but its at a societal cost.
>>
>>140182480
Where does this idea come from that cannabis makes people docile?
When did that start? Who's pushing it?
>>
Recreational.
I don't smoke anymore, maybe once a month if that. I just think if its legal for recreation then the state will get more money for (hopefully) state funded improvements (like roads, etc) and drug dealers will either go out of business or switch to selling harder stuff that will inevitably land them in jail for a longer time.
>>
>>140180394
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. I'm more of a libertarian. I hate the use of drugs but many people get put in jail for non-violent drug offenses. It's not hurting anyone else, smoking weed in their own house privately. Will I ever smoke weed? No, and I would encourage people not to smoke weed, but if they want to do it then I have no problem with it.
>>
As long as you don't harm anybody else...
>>
>>140180394
If you're going to make it legal for medicinal, you might as well make it legal for recreational. People are just going to go to the doctor and make up a fake condition and get the medicinal version.

That being said, I live in Denver. The number of worthless dickheads that have moved in here since legalization is staggering. If I had to vote again to NOT legalize it, I would. Make it legal everywhere or nowhere.
>>
>>140180394

Glad to see most of my fellow /pol/ users agree with the rational decision. I'd gladly take cannabis over alcohol any day of the week.
>>
>>140185097
What's your opinion about harder drugs? Use the same logic or enforce jail time or rehabilitation?
>>
KEEP IT ILLEGAL!
I am a Christian man and marijuana is SIN!
>>
>>140185796
Pls provide scriptural sauce.
>>
>>140185887
chapter 1 line 16 "Thy has given thee all of the fruits and the vegetables. All of the plants I have given to you. Except for weed, banish that shit.... and cut off that nasty foreskin yuck!"
>>
>>140186053
>thy has given
I chuckled, that one irked my autism.
"Thou hast", that case is "thou hast".
>>
>>140186053

t. anons, 3:16
>>
>>140180394
>Should it be legal for recreational use
Yes, prohibition is immoral.
>>
>>140182480
No it wouldn't. This is the same scare alcohol had. It would normalize if it was freely available.
>>
Yes
No
It actually helps in medical use but it makes one a lazy fuck who goes DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>140185796

Poor shitposting.
>>
File: 1470717367330.jpg (124KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
1470717367330.jpg
124KB, 407x405px
>>140181197
>i'm a huge fucking dumb spic and i need to go back to mexico: the post
>>
>>140180394
>Yes
>Yes
>Remove Welfare during addictions... Remove bans on all substances. Survival of the fittest. Degenerate masses kill themselves from Overdoses
>>
>>140180394
>What's your reason behind your decision. (Why do you believe it should be illegal or legal)

Because it brings crime and lowlifes to my street when people deal it.

Car jackings
Home Invasions
Polynesians
Noise
Fights

Associating yourself with cannabis and really any drug will attract lowlifes to you as lowlifes are the ones to use drugs.
>>
>>140182480
why would the powers that be want a lazy populace? they need people to do the manual labor.
>>
For people who complain 'Oh it'll kill people' 'They don't know what it does' It's better for you than both tobacco and alcohol. So what's the excuse there? Tbh the fact that it's not legal is just bullshit at this point
>>
>>140180394
marijuana should be unconditionally legal in everywhere in the world!
the only people who try to pass laws against free expression are the Jews, who try their best to keep the People terrified.
>>
>>140187435
Even if it is better than tobacco and alcohol, that isn't saying much. All three of them are still pretty bad. Except the brain does not have alcohol receptors so you can drink beer and be healthy as long as you keep it in moderation. Weed however, goes straight to the brain, and fucks you up. Weed is the shiniest turd of the bunch.
>>
>>140187747
aktually, the parts of the brain that control heartrate and respiratory function don't have cannabanoid receptors.
>>
File: freedompill.jpg (2MB, 2304x2286px) Image search: [Google]
freedompill.jpg
2MB, 2304x2286px
>>140180394
It should be all legal for all uses. But only if we get rid of the welfare state first. Because smoking weed is highly degenerate and leads to failure. With a welfare state those people could offload the consequences of their bad choices onto others.

The reason behind why I'm for legalization: I don't like the idea of the state telling people what they can and cannot consume or own.
>>
Legal and untaxed (govt is literally worse than the greediest jew). Should just leave it up to people/employers to decide if weedlmaos are undesirable.
>>
>>140190518
>Should just leave it up to people/employers to decide if weedlmaos are undesirable.
This. You don't hire alcoholics today. No one would hire weedlmaos either.
>>
>>140186983
All they need is the majority of people to blindly follow them. We have advanced so much the manual labor needed to run society can be done by a fraction of the population
>>
Stop shilling your shitty plant and go away.
>>
>>140180394
Legal for recreational use, but it should be promoted as an edible instead of a carinogenic smokable.

It seems like the effects are much less detrimental to health than alcohol and possibly even useful for glaucoma, depression, or appetite.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.