[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex-degenerates of /pol/, share your life/views as a bluepilled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1475270486189.jpg (42KB, 326x236px) Image search: [Google]
1475270486189.jpg
42KB, 326x236px
Ex-degenerates of /pol/, share your life/views as a bluepilled individual, how you changed, and what you're like now.
You don't have to be a perfect person to post in this thread. Talk about your small victories
>>
File: 1502844671274.jpg (73KB, 600x889px) Image search: [Google]
1502844671274.jpg
73KB, 600x889px
>Ex-degenerates of /pol/
>>
I used to suck dick every day and now I only suck dick 3 times a week since becoming right wing.
>>
>>140179981
My university friends keep belittling me because I don't support their memeism. If you have political views you can share them without running to a celebrity's name. and if I hear one more thing about muh bitcoins.... the whole lot of them want to game the system and the system keeps telling them soothing words, "oh your so smart, keep trying to game me, you'll get there one day!"

So maybe I'ma bad guy because I think children should come with stock certificates but you're the bad guy because your whole side's ideology is based on name-dropping and who read what book
>>
>>140179981
teenage/young adult me
>directionless youth
>got into rave parties and edm clubs
>experimented with drug use
>had loser stoner friends
>belief structure was pure apathy full of typical demoralized left leaning bias
>thought dreams were pointless
>atheist

23 year old me
>went backpacking through Eastern Europe alone.
>Spent a lot of time sitting alone in old churches, and parks in different cities or odd towns when I had nothing to do but wanted somewhere to rest in solitude
>hiked some old monk trail to Byzantine monasteries in Greece
>sat in ruins of the Temple of Apollo in the rain until the sun broke the clouds and shined a beam right on me
>life began making a lot more sense
>started to return to God.

Following years
>began to sort myself out and take a hard stance on life
>formulated strong views and lost all of my "friends" (this was a good development, they were cancer)
>started to dream and pursue what I wanted out of life.
>took better care of myself and stuck to sobriety.

Now
>26
>about to propose to my virgin dream girl(yes really is a virgin)
>we agree completely on life and she wants to be a real woman that has kids, knows how to cook and sew etc
>I continue walking the path of steadfast traditionalism in my pusuit to being a true man of God someday. Though I am not affiliated with any church in particular and I think the leadership is corrupted.

I know people will shitpost, but there is my story so far. Maybe it will help someone here. Dont give up, don't be weak and apathetic, just keep holding your head high and commanding what you want out of life. It will go a lot better for you.
>>
>>140181023
That's a nice story anon. I'm hoping to reach similar life goals
>>
File: 1491675129038.png (345KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491675129038.png
345KB, 480x360px
>>140179981
New Delhi report connecting HUMAN TRAFFICKING with PIZZA PARLORS
https://foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/september2014/F-2012-21691WEP/DOC_0C05602802/C05602802.pdf
This just mentions that previously trafficked victims are employed at NGO pizza parlors:
CLOSE TO 1,000 TRAFFICKING VICTIMS HAVE BEEN RETURNED
TO ANDHRA PRADESH FOR REHABILITATION, MOSTLY FROM DELHI,
MUMBAI, GOA AND PUNE. ANOTHER 400 VICTIMS ARE EXPECTED TO BE
REPATRIATED. BETWEEN APRIL/JUNE 2003, 74 GIRLS WERE RESCUED
FROM DELHI AND GOA BROTHELS AND BROUGHT BACK TO THE
HYDERABAD NGO PRAJWALA, WHICH WORKS WITH A NETWORK OF RURAL
NGOS TO COORDINATE REHABILITATION PLANS. THE STATE
GOVERNMENT HAS PROVIDED RS. 1,500 ($33.33) TO EACH OF THE 62
GIRLS. THE GOVERNMENT ALSO SUPPORTS THE INTERNATIONAL
ORGANIZATION FOR MIGRATION/AMUL DAIRY COOPERATIVE'S 4 PIZZA
PARLORS, WHERE 21 TRAFFICKED VICTIMS ARE EMPLOYED AT RS.
3,000 PER MONTH

WHO GIVES AFUCK
>>
File: 1488191402756.png (114KB, 814x639px) Image search: [Google]
1488191402756.png
114KB, 814x639px
I WONT STOP SHAREBLUE I WONT STOP
>>
File: ezgif-4-5124281a45.gif (4MB, 503x314px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-4-5124281a45.gif
4MB, 503x314px
>>140179981

Was this you?
>>
>>140181985
what the fuck man
>>
>>140183205

I found this gif on Minds.com, someone out ther is fucking snakes. We need to track him donwn and ask..why.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.