[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What DACA means?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: daca-lending-circles.jpg (139KB, 639x300px) Image search: [Google]
daca-lending-circles.jpg
139KB, 639x300px
800.000 less foreigners in America?
>>
File: 1483524907609.png (114KB, 814x639px) Image search: [Google]
1483524907609.png
114KB, 814x639px
>>140178397
PIZZA CONFIRMED WISE Foundation (Minervan owl imagery?) emails mentioning PIZZA
http://wise.wisefoundation.com/
https://foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/6-FY2014/F-2012-22976/DOC_0C17479717/C17479717.pdf
1978 Chile scan menitoning PIZZA
https://foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/StateChile3/000058D9.pdf
New Delhi report connecting HUMAN TRAFFICKING with PIZZA PARLORS
>>
>>140178397
pretty much

800,000 less illegals clogging up public school classrooms and depriving citizens of spots in college
>>
>>140178670
I'm really happy this is happening, I've been waiting for dreamers to get BTFO and I thought it would most likely never come to fruition
>>
Obama passed a program (which he didn't have authority too because immigration policy is supposed to be made by the legislative branch not executive) that gave temporary work permits to anchor babies living in the US. Trump is overturning this and letting Congress vote on it which is what they were supposed to do in the first place. If Congress votes against it, the Republican senators opposing it will likely be primaried for defying the Trump agenda. This program also helped ensure that these kids got free college (due to parents not paying taxes) and in state tuition rates.

These were meant to be deferments (hence DEFERRED Action) to prevent these people from being deported while working and in theory during this deferment period they would undergo the process of becoming a legal citizen. Of course, with all that time none of them actually went through the work to become a citizen and are now shiting their pants over getting deported.
>>
>>140178750
>>140178670
Knowledge is important especially in places where there's black people, the anti immigration goal is to push the Companies to stop asking people with unique skills and offer better wages.
>>
>>140178851
yeah obama was quite the worthless shit lord
>>
>>140179124
there are millions of illegals already pushing blacks out of their own housing projects I don't think I'll lose any sleep over 800k entitled spic brats getting sent home. I'm sick to death of seeing non-citizens have a free ride at the expense of the citizens
>>
>>140178851
>These were meant to be deferments (hence DEFERRED Action) to prevent these people from being deported while working and in theory during this deferment period they would undergo the process of becoming a legal citizen. Of course, with all that time none of them actually went through the work to become a citizen and are now shiting their pants over getting deported.

I see. They commies here in Europe, doing the same thing with the sand niggers.
Here in Greece people struggle to pay taxes so the muzzie can have free medicare and go to schools/universities.
>>
>>140179419
>there are millions of illegals already pushing blacks out of their own housing projects I don't think I'll lose any sleep over 800k entitled spic brats getting sent home. I'm sick to death of seeing non-citizens have a free ride at the expense of the citizens

These are newcomers from middle east or latinos?
>>
>>140179653
here it's all hispanic trash, not too many muslims desu except in minnesota which is a shithole
>>
>>140179997
Hmmmm, Trump said something about military school and serving the army, do you agree?
>>
File: 1986amnesty.png (17KB, 361x305px) Image search: [Google]
1986amnesty.png
17KB, 361x305px
>>140178397

The 6 month delay makes me think amnesty is coming in exchange for some immigration deal the other side won't follow through with, just like what happened with Reagan
>>
>>140181414
Reagan is fully responsible for the migrants. You had land mines on the borders with mexico.
>>
>>140178851
There was no path of citizenship under daca
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.