[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think this is a great idea. Imagine naming each potentially

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

I think this is a great idea. Imagine naming each potentially devastating storm after the leading climate change denier in the state most impacted. Professor in Florida wants to deny climate change? Name a hurricane after him. The mere association will make him a target, and shut him up.

Fuck these people.
>>
>>140176127
That's not nice though
>>
File: 1504450794821.png (231KB, 851x721px) Image search: [Google]
1504450794821.png
231KB, 851x721px
>>140176127
>>
>>140176127
"Hurricanes are suddenly solely caused by climate change and aren't naturally occuring weather events."

Nice flavor-of-the-month political views there friend.
>>
>>140176127
>we need to publicly attack and humiliate dissenters!
ah yes, scientific rigour.
>>
>>140176127
Fucking retarded, cyclones have been hitting the US for centuries.
I saw the same argument for naming cyclones in the US after black victims of police shootings, because cyclones follow the same trade routes from Africa that the slaves came from a niggers want revenge. Stupid blacks dont they realise that the cyclones smash into black America.
>>
>>140176830
Kind you I like the idea of giving the cyclones nigger names.
Hurricane shaniqua will fuck yo shit up mmm hmm.
>>
Can we start naming terrorist events on islamic refugees suporters?
>>
just name all of them donald trump, liberals are happy and we're happy too desu
>>
>>140177011
Yeah, because as we all fucking know, black scientists are the ones steering the planet towards destruction.

Black. Scientists.

Yeah.
Fucking.
Right.

/sarcasm
>>
>>140176127
Keep politics out of science, dumb shitlords.
>>
File: 1502461886491.jpg (60KB, 480x620px) Image search: [Google]
1502461886491.jpg
60KB, 480x620px
HAHAH YEAH BUT DO YOU REMEMBER THE SONG
IN THE MEANTIME
BY
SPACEHOG?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDkhl-CgETg

HAHAHA I LOVED THIS SONG IN THE 90S!
ESPECIALLY WHEN HE GOES OOO-OO-OOO-OOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: Sage.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sage.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>
Q. When is Hurricane Season?

A. Every fucking year.

People have the memory of a fucking goldfish. Shit happens every goddamn year. Climate Change - You know what? When it Doesn't happen, that's climate change.

Spastics.
>>
>>140176127
>Climate Deniers

LOL wtf is a Climate Denier muppet
>>
>>140181836
Someone who denies climate science. Since climate science is the study of the climate.... They are climate deniers.
>>
>>140184162
Does anyone actually deny climate science as a whole? I figured people took issue with climate change and the impact humans have had on it (and whether or not they have an impact altogether). Hardly the same thing.
>>
>>140176127
Because there were never ever any storms before the climate hoax.
>>
>>140176127
Fuck off with your retarded bullshit.
Global warming is a fucking meme.
>>
>>140176127
There is not an increase in the number or severity of storms.
>>
>>140176127
So get angry at the sun. It's been alternating our climate for billions of years.
>>
>>140176127
The old commie name and shame, they do this on North Korean TV actually.

You just can't hide your communist affiliations can you?
>>
File: 2EFLL60.jpg (84KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
2EFLL60.jpg
84KB, 540x720px
I couldn't name one climate change denier off the top of my head. If they do this, it will only bring attention to climate change deniers and bring more people the side of questioning mainstream "science" (good imo)
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.