[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

worlds gonna go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: NUKE Pic.jpg (39KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
NUKE Pic.jpg
39KB, 600x399px
in b4 boom

what's your bucket list before it goes?

That is all.
>>
The world will end via climate change, global warming, and other acts of God. Not because of a twink with a fat mouth.
>>
>>140175594
Buy top shelf whiskey.
>>
Bucket list:
>get /fit/
>get /happy/
>world doesn't go boom and i dont die until CLAMP continues TWC and it is monthly with 40 pages and goes on for at least 100 chapters
>able to see the end to other series i love before i die and before the world goes boom
>i get to see all of this
>while being /fit/ and /happy/ and preferably /comfortably living/
>my mom is /fit/ and /happy/ too
>all my cats are /fit/ and /happy too
>/fit/ also means healthy in all these cases, alongside not being fat and being stronk
>>
revolt to try and prevent it instead of idly sitting by doing nothing, failure would be possible sure, but why just sit back and allow a small group of people to wield power over everyone destroy an entire planet even though the only power they have is what people give to them
>>
>>140176030
You seem like you have a pretty sad life. Hope shit gets better for you, anon.
>>
File: 1500858957695.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500858957695.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>140176169
I do, but I'm trying to make it better without wallowing in my own self-pity too much. Thanks, anon. I hope things get better or stay good for you, too.
>>
>>140175594

ask god for forgiveness and spend time with my wife.
>>
>>140176337
You can do both of those right now.

But if you doing those right now means the world will explode immediately after, please refrain from doing so for the next 15-20 years, thanks.
>>
>>140175993

drinking is just about getting drunk and staying that way for as long as you feel like it

think of all the cheap whiskey that gets you just as drunk that you can buy for the price of a bottle of top shelf whiskey

it's a waste of money, and mostly a matter of branding

years ago my gf and i drank an expensive bottle of whiskey her mother bought because it was what was in the house and we were too high to feel like going to the liquor store

we replaced it with a bottle of whiskey that you only buy to spend a weekend drunk when you're broke, the kind that comes in a cheap plastic jug

years later on a special occasion her mother decided to drink it and she thought it tasted great and was worth the money she spent on it

that being said there can be a difference, between cheap and expensive alcohol, but there's usually a point where you're just paying for the brand
>>
File: white_power.png (196KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
white_power.png
196KB, 500x382px
>>140176839
Branding and image does play a huge part in determining how much a particular liquor sells for, but to pretend all whiskeys are just as good as each other just because some random unknowledgable person can't tell the difference is stupid. I agree with you that there's nothing wrong with buying cheap stuff if you just want to get drunk though.
>>
File: DUBS.jpg (12KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
DUBS.jpg
12KB, 248x249px
Next week NK is done by our missiles
>>
>>140175594

bucket list
> fuck a dolphin
>>
File: patrick-bateman-hey-paul.jpg (22KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
patrick-bateman-hey-paul.jpg
22KB, 350x250px
>>140178451
HEY KIM
>>
>>140178651
it will smell the faggot on you and bite your dick off
>>
>>140175594
Kim drops the bombs next Wednesday if I get d u b s.

Also, I only have 1 thing on my bucket list: Cobain myself off this planet.
>>
>>140179398

lol are you a nigger? Dolphins don't have a sense of smell you fucktard.
>>
>>140179398
>>
>>140179953
no im just a faggot
>>
>>140180401
joke's on you kike i cant read
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.