[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Texas, anyone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0648.png (58KB, 2740x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0648.png
58KB, 2740x900px
Is Texas /pol/ approved? I know it's a currently a Red state, but the Hispanic population is growing and sooner or later they will turn Texas Democrat, right? Also, it doesn't have a large white population like the Mid West. But what does /pol/ think of Texas?

A liberal paradise waiting to happen or the most American state ever?
>>
>>140172526
You'd be surprised just how many beaners are actually Republican
>>
>>140172526
>Hispanic population is growing

Don't say this

Just call them mestizo mexicans

Why should non mestizo hispanics be blamed for mestizo voting patterns
>>
File: 1503212165700.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503212165700.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>140172526
>Is Texas /pol/ approved?
I'm not a fan of spics.
>>
>>140172526
The Texans I've met IRL have all been more or less America on steroids, so I have a positive impression of it thusfar.
>>
>>140172526
Beaners don't really turn out to vote. It's the niggers and the White liberals moving here from California, New England and the North West. I live in Frisco and the number of niggers that have been showing up the last 3 years is why I am moving in the next few months.
>>
>>140172851
kek
we were just talking about you in another thread
>the guy who goes batshit insane whenever someone calls Hispanic mestizos Hispanic
You are working on controlling your autism though, good job
>>
>>140173302
Ok tell me why a hispanic that looks like ted cruz should be blamed for the voting patterns of aztec niggers?
>>
>>140173252
>Beaners don't really turn out to vote.
they're also the victims of gerrymandering and voter suppression, so it's not surprising
>>
>>140172526
Texas has a large Hispanic republican population
The Texas Republican party is 30% Hispanic. Last governor race, the Hispanic vote split between Abbot and Davis. I believe Davis won it by like 2 points. Texas also has a large rural Tejano population, and according to studies rural Hispanics vote identical to rural whites.And Texas is damn full of rural Hispanics.
>>
File: US Census Bureau Texas.png (29KB, 850x418px) Image search: [Google]
US Census Bureau Texas.png
29KB, 850x418px
>>140172526
No, Texas is not white enough for /pol/.
>>
>>140173859
I hate how hispanics have their own section

There's like different races within hispanics
>>
>>140173404
I really dont care about that shit, most pf us dont even like the term Hispanic, but like it or not. In America Hispanic is pretty much just another word for Mestizo. When someone says Hispanic, the average American thinks of of brown person of mixed amerindian and Spanish ancestry who is Catholic and speaks Spanish. You are not going to change that view, no matter how many angry posts you type up, that is what Americans think of when they hear Hispanic and it is not going to change anytime soon.
>>
File: 1503950080183.png (198KB, 882x851px) Image search: [Google]
1503950080183.png
198KB, 882x851px
Back off faggots
>>
>>140173987
Well it's wrong.

If you care about the truth, you would listen to me

Being ignorant is one thing, being proud of ignorance is another.
>>
>>140174317
Hispanic is term created by the US government to classify people from Spanish speaking countries. You literally cry everyday about a term created by the US government. You act like we are stealing some cultures name and heritage when we call ourselves that (which we rarely do btw) There is no such thing as "Hispanics", just what the government decided to call anyone from a Spanish speaking country
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.