[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inheritance Tax

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_ok6fm2ZFzF1qiad10o1_1280.jpg (357KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ok6fm2ZFzF1qiad10o1_1280.jpg
357KB, 1280x852px
My dad gave my three siblings 15 grand in inheritance each, from his dead mom, my Nan. Yet gave me nothing, could i take him to court?
>>
File: 1373560334627.jpg (26KB, 401x399px) Image search: [Google]
1373560334627.jpg
26KB, 401x399px
No.
>>
>>140167721
feelsbadman
>>
>>140167604
Technically yes. But it wont happen you need money to make money. A few questions to begin...

1) Why don't your siblings share? Ignore the dad side of this completely. They must have invested equal time and effort into your grandmother as you... they must know you "deserve" it.
2) are you the oldest child and female? It's likely you were promised by doctors to be a boy because that's the best way to lower abortions. your dad hates you out of spite
3) do you have 0 children? if you have 0 children you aren't "pulling the family name" some cultural background may help.
4) a sibling tried to lie about you, or your grandmother just thought you were ugly. thoughts?
>>
Maybe you should engage in some thoughtful introspection about why you weren't left any money. Naaaaaaaa just sue the bastard
>>
>>140167604
>15k
Not even worth fighting.
>>
He knows you'd just spend it on weed, vidya and pocket pussies and doesn't want to see you sink further into degeneracy
>>
"They must have invested equal time and effort into your grandmother as you"
nope i didn't speak to my grandmother in the last few years of her death, i'm the youngest. I have two sisters who wont have children, and a gay brother. So i am the only one who can pass on the family name.
>>
If you are a bastard then yes.
>>
>>140167604
Are you fucking stupid?

If it is in the will dont give to dumbfuck, and the father doesnt give to dumbfuck. No dumbfuck cannot in to law his father.

If it says in the will divide as you see fit, and your father decides that dumbfuck doesnt need his share of 45k, maybe look in to your own life you entitled cocksucker.
>>
>>140167604
See a dr and tell him these crazy things you have been seeing, ask him or her to write you a note prooving you are clinicly insane and then take him to court. If you loose you plead insanity and he will have to pay your court fees
>>
>>140167604

It would be a frivilous lawsuit as your dad can dispose of his property however he wants.
>>
File: oCs4Qu.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
oCs4Qu.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>140167604
why did he give you nothing, you must have been a shitty kid t b h
>>
>>140169932
that is the point he wont let me see the will!?!?
>>
>>140169507
>i didn't speak to my grandmother in the last few years of her death
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>140167604
I come here looking for Tatyana, and what do I find? A greasy freebooter.
>>
>>140169080
Underrated, he had to of had a reason. Given this is the site you chose to post on that could be many things
>>
>>140170154
I didn't speak to him for 9years
>>
>>140167604
stop being a kike and move on
>>
>>140170181
Sue him. You need documents proving you are insane. If you lose the case he pays your fees. He would probably rather just give you the 15k. Its easy
>>
>>140169507
Noted.

This is what's going to happen. He's holding the money for you, let's assume you're not 25 yet. You can ask for a copy of the will to find the conditions of payment. It will most likely be "must be employed in fulltime work for 2 years" or "must have children" or some equally offensive garbage from the past. Your dad will secretly spend it knowing you will never make the conditions, then act like it's no big deal when/if you find out because you were never getting it anyway.

If he's honestly saying there's nothing for you, consider how long ago the will was written. Maybe you weren't born. Maybe there were four lump sum payments but the estate ran out of money.

The only thing to do is read the will. If your dad is purposefully holding out, just commit suicide. There's loads of money in hell.
>>
>>140170196
Ya reap what ya sew
>>
>>140170340
>>140169507
Well there you fucking go you fucking self centered twat.

If you want your family to give you shit then you need to be nice to them. It doesn't take a genius to figure this out. GTFO with your "imma sue you for not giving me my entitlements" BS.
>>
>>140170397
i wish i was Jewish nepotism would give me 15grand.
>>
>>140170340
so you ignored your father, the barer of your seed, and expect him just give you free shit.

you should consult your father on this rather than random people on a anime image board
>>
>>140170724
You fooled me, trying to be a kike and get ahead for financial gain.
>>
>>140169507
sounds like a shitty family to be honest, change your name to spite these fucks. Why wont your sisters have kids?
>>
>>140170776
he assaulted me when i was 12 that's why i ignored him.
>>
>>140167604
>That flag
>Saying mom

kys yank wannabe scum
>>
so guys when do we let this loon know that wills of the dead are public information and one can just pay the fee to pull it from the archive.

never? ok fine.

GO GET WILL. GO READ WILL. IF NAME APPEARS IN WILL, ATTEND COURT
>>
>>140170927
I thought of that DESU because he abused all of us when we were young fucked me and my sisters up.
>>
>>140171068
>NO DAHDEH NO I WANNNT AN XBOX I WAAAAAAAANT IT I WANT IT NOOOOOWWWWW
>*spanks kid*
>IM GONNA SUE YOU FOR EVERYTHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Awww poor widdle baby didn't get his money. So many sadz!!.

I spent $15k today on presents for my kid. And poor little you didn't get any present. Too bad so sad.
>>
LUL i appreciate all the reply's i guess i sound supper initialled NM
>>
>>140170409
TY leftbro
>>
>>140171259
TY this loon never knew
>>
>tfw aunt I met twice died recently
>always thought she was poor
>2nd time I met her, she gave me a broken watch for a graduation present
>she left me $33,000 but didn't give anything to my dad (her brother)

I was already pretty well off. 24, college degree, no debt, decent paycheck.
>>
>>140167604
Have you considered that you might be the shitty child?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.