[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Memes aside, what is keeping the black men down? I know plenty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 4chanBlackGenius3.png (531KB, 831x768px) Image search: [Google]
4chanBlackGenius3.png
531KB, 831x768px
Memes aside, what is keeping the black men down?

I know plenty of success stories of poor illiterate salvadorans who moved to the US, worked hard doing menial jobs, taking extra shifts, until they managed to learn a new language, a new set of skills and save enough money to start a business from scratch, all while sending money back home!!

Blacks have more opportunities and advantages than these salvadorans, simply by being born in America and by being native english speakers.
So what is keeping them down? Why aren't they making use of the several scholarships specially for them, offered at top universities? Why aren't they joining the military, to get free College to become Generals and Admirals

There are so many opportunities and career paths to prosperity and respect, that your average immigrant simply doesn't.
>>
File: DHDS-92V0AELjx4.jpg (173KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DHDS-92V0AELjx4.jpg
173KB, 1200x900px
Aren't South Americans more intelligent than people of African background? There are probably other biological reasons but I refuse to buy the "socioeconomic is the only reasons".
>>
File: 4chanBlackGenius2.png (470KB, 707x764px) Image search: [Google]
4chanBlackGenius2.png
470KB, 707x764px
>>140161130
When you have lots of food available to get used to eat more. In the same way when there's little food available, you get used to eat little.

As human beings we adapt to the conditions surrounding us, and our goals and ambitions are supposed to be shaped by them.

That's why you see Pigmeis in the congo completely comfy and happy with the idea of eating bananas and living on a tree. While Pigmeis in France will only feel completely comfy and happy if they have fancy clothes, perfumes etc.

Same with the blacks in America. They all seem to be obsessed with jewelry, fancy cars, expensive clothes, etc. So why aren't they pursuing paths that will lead them to this?
>>
>>140162267
Something I have learned from being around the few black people I know, is that they're all about image. They don't care if they are dirt poor, as long as they can make them self look wealthy, it's all good. You can see it with american blacks too, they love flashing cash even if it's just 1 dollar bills, they will flash it to the came and say some gibberish "we in this cu, we get dis, we hard cu!".

They want stuff, but they don't want to work for anything.
>>
File: 1502898514063.gif (2MB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1502898514063.gif
2MB, 500x367px
bump. want to hear from the americans
>>
Other blacks and the creation of Victim Culture instilled in them from birth.
>>
>>140160667
Themselves 100%. And glorification of a self destructive, thug lifestyle.
>>
Black men got BLACKED by being niggers
>>
>>140160667
Ok, really there are a couple things that have to do with it. One of them is culture. In current black culture, rappers and stars talk about how cool it is to be a gangster and do drugs and fuck women and just leave them. Many black celebs also push the victim culture which helps no one at all, it just makes people think that black ppl deserve money for their history. Many children grow up without a father to guide them and keep them in line. If u look at how black ppl do in a normal two parent family vs. a single mother it's crazy
>>
>>140160667
Their low intelligence.
>>
>>140163767
This. Too much of the culture extols drug abuse, crime, rampant promiscuity, abortion: behavior that is toxic to a functioning society. They are not alone in that regard; however, being on average in a lower SES picking up bad habits can have more disastrous consequences. As long as the welfare state continues to support this diseased society, there is no impetus for change.
>>
Glorification of stupidity, a shitty communal system where every asswipe goes to your door if you are successful, a focus on looks that are overpriced (12 pairs of Jordan's), having multiple kids amongst multiple women, lack of work, and a general overall unawareness of what the future is (they don't see causes and effects). Lack of empathy is a big issue too.
>>
>>140160667
The Democratic party and black "community leaders". Think about it like this: if all of the problems that black people face disappeared overnight, which political party would lose the most votes?

Democrats have been oppressing people for their own political advantage for centuries.
>>
File: 74EDECE5C96E44849E35CAC8975A04F0.jpg (895KB, 1491x1063px) Image search: [Google]
74EDECE5C96E44849E35CAC8975A04F0.jpg
895KB, 1491x1063px
>>140160667
FUCK you and your FUCKING remittances you FUCKING SPIC
>>
>>140160667
I hid from the FBI for 5 years by living in that guy's hair. It was crowded with wood elves.

tru storie
>>
WAT THEY ATTEMPT TO KEEPS US DOWN
WITH IS COVERT OPPRESSIVE METHODS SUCH AS ENERGETIC WARFARE VIA TECHNOLOGICAL MANIPULATION

AINT HAVIN THAT SHIT
NIGGA SO WE SWERVE
>>
>>140160667
lack of religion
>>
>>140160667
>Memes aside, what is keeping the black men down?

Blacks are still under the colonial rule, watch how white liberals treat them. "These poor souls cant fend for themselves we must help them" basically confirming they are sub human and need assistance with everyday activities. Affirmative action list goes on and on.

Let blacks rule blacks and it will be even worse.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.