[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /pol/ hate women so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_48.jpg (72KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_48.jpg
72KB, 720x960px
Why is it always our fault that you're all angry manchildren who would rather worship a meme frog than work on self-improvement and start a family.
>>
>>140155414
We don't hate women, that's the shills trying to divide and conquer white men and women while promoting racemixing.
But you're prolly a shill too so whatever.
>>
>>140155414
>our

tits and time stamp or go ahead and gtfo.
>>
>>140155414
/pol/ doesn't hate white women, roastie
>>
>>140155414
because the majority of women act like idotic children more focused on shiny trinkets and status.
>>
File: 1475965735112.jpg (568KB, 800x1915px) Image search: [Google]
1475965735112.jpg
568KB, 800x1915px
>>140155414
They're the vaginal Jew.
>>
I don't hate women, I just find them more annoying than not.

I was listening to some spic thots on the train say "like" every other word for 20 minutes.
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>he hasn't been to /r9k/
>>
File: 1439011348336.jpg (62KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1439011348336.jpg
62KB, 720x960px
>>140155414
t.30 y/o roastie
>>
File: 1503544395409.jpg (9KB, 209x250px) Image search: [Google]
1503544395409.jpg
9KB, 209x250px
we dont hate womenz. we hate roasties, coal burners and femcunts. see the difference?
>>
We don't hate women, we're just aware of how dangerous they are when left unchecked.
Luckily women acknowledge how unhappy they are with their freedom - They don't know what to do with themselves. Now en masse they're throwing on hijabs because they realize subservience is in their DNA.

tl;dr We're just waiting for them to implode in their lust for unending privilege
>>
SHOW ME THE PENIS
>>
File: begone thot sisko.jpg (56KB, 692x530px) Image search: [Google]
begone thot sisko.jpg
56KB, 692x530px
>>140155414
>>
I don't mind them when they shut up and let me work in peace

Go to any female-dominant Internet forum and you will see for yourself that they are halfwit killjoys with little to no creativity and the ridiculous need to lavish each other with false praise. True female-female friendship is impossible or nearly so.
>>
>>140155414
tits or gtfo faggot
>>
>>140155645
this
>>
>>140155414
Ok let's start a family
>Haha, yeah! Maybe when I'm 30!
Ok you're 30.
>Well maybe I should wait until I'm 35...

Who are the ones avoiding responsibility really?
>>
File: download (1).jpg (242KB, 1001x1600px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
242KB, 1001x1600px
It's because they are so incredibly weak minded.

Like primates or aboriginals.

Yet, it is men who have conditioned them to be this way.

Conditioning females from BIRTH to be willfully subservient ultra-beta sexual objects by dressing them like aboriginal ape-women seeking to attract mates.
>>
>>140155414
All the cute traditional girls marry while they're still young and start families with someone their parents approve of. Most men are conditioned to want the opposite of that kind of cute traditional girl with an overbearing fucking father that tries hard to be "scary". Why deal with that faggot when you can just fuck a broken hole from a broken home?
>>
Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using 4Chan for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted Trump. I fuck based black man exclusively. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day, and you'll beg to be my beta "provider."
>>
>>140157676
Fuck off slut
>>
>>140157676
sure thing, rabbi. shut it down.
>>
>>140157676
old pasta is old
>>
I don't hate women. I just recognize that they have a specific place in the home and society. They are the weaker sex physically and emotionally. They are a necessary and beautiful part of a healthy life, but they never were nor shall they ever be equal to men.
>>
I've made the conscious decision not to get married or start a family. I'm 31 years old, I have a career job in which I make enough money to live comfortably and I don't have a want for anything because getting laid is easy.

From my perspective, there's no reason for me to get married or start a family. I'm 100% content with my life as a career man who has varied hobbies, including fucking around on a Cantonese sweat shop message board.

What's in it for me if I get married? Or have kids for that matter? Taking on extra responsibility and financial burden when I don't want or need it at all? Do it just to do it? That's fucking retarded.

Ha ha ha, no.
>>
>>140157676
basically u r a virgin faggot 19yr old neckbeard.
fake and gay
cunt newfag
>>
>>140155414
Because /pol/ is full of self-hating closet trannies. Women make them jelly af.
>>
>>140157676
also 1 post by this ID
newfag virgin MALE detected. loser faggot
>>
The days of the Pussy Pass are numbered, roastie. Soon you will be held accountable for your actions.
>>
File: yhcXUe4.png (123KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
yhcXUe4.png
123KB, 625x626px
>>140157676
If this is real then it shows just how insecure you must be to brag about your life to /pol/
>>
>>140155414
I work on myself and would love to start a family but most women aren't worth it. I do what is desirable for you but you won't do what's desirable for me. I don't need ya so I'm not going to settle. I'll still be able to make children and there are women younger than I am who LOVE men older than I am.
>>
>>140155414
I love and adore and cherish women in theory. The resentment comes from seeing the reality.
>>
File: 1496467034057.jpg (93KB, 674x672px) Image search: [Google]
1496467034057.jpg
93KB, 674x672px
>>140155645
hahahaha I love seeing people catch on to the Jewish tricks
>>
>>140155414
because they don't get any action
>>
>>140155414
Women brought down the West. Women gave up their traditional role of civilizing men and raising children to be sluts who compete with men. Now the West is full of loose, STD-ridden women with rapidly drying ovaries, and their biggest complaint is they don't make as much money, even though there's perfectly rational scientific evidence as to why. We have generations of kids being raised by a single mom or strangers, and they're either coddled by their overbearing mother or they turn into non-empathetic thugs. No one can replace a mother; no one can replace a father, either. Women have taken it onto themselves to get through life without men and now we have Millennials. The education system has been feminized to the point where boys are being drugged simply for being boys; and the political spectrum has fallen off the left side of the cliff due to female agreeableness and neuroticism telling them to vote for the most compassionate, short-term gratifying solutions. This means mildly terrible things, like Justin Trudeau winning the Canadian election and women admitting they voted for him because he's attractive, and catastrophically terrible things, like the return of Marxism. To make matters worse, women ride the cock carousel when they're young and then they try to beg competent men to take them in when they get older and finally mature, and when they quite reasonably say no, they turn into brainwashing monsters like Chelsea Handler.

People no longer try. People no longer care. We no longer have men. We no longer have standards. Our politics are regressing. The West is full of problems that never even needed to exist. Why?

Women.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.