[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is hopsin /our guy/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_5819.jpg (84KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5819.jpg
84KB, 900x900px
Sup /pol/. I thought all hip hop was trash but I started listening to hopsin and he actually is pretty talented and isnt afraid to talk about what is wrong with modern culture

also reddit hates him which is a good sign he is actually quite redpilled

here are some of my favorite hopsin lines:

> All of your brain cells rotting from weed
> You feeling like if you ain't got it, life's not as complete

> Yo, society's got you living for a whack 'cause
> You're a fucking adult with no skills at all

> Still you fiend for the glamorous fruits
> You don't have 'cause you idolize rappers that do

> Man, why do black people gotta be the only ones who can't evolve
> 'Cause you in the streets acting like a neanderthal

https://youtu.be/hRVOOwFNp5U
>>
File: 1504427936361.png (251KB, 636x493px) Image search: [Google]
1504427936361.png
251KB, 636x493px
>>140142974
> Man, why do black people gotta be the only ones who can't evolve
> 'Cause you in the streets acting like a neanderthal
Based.
>>
File: 1293418793237.jpg (64KB, 271x270px) Image search: [Google]
1293418793237.jpg
64KB, 271x270px
>>140142974

RIP Hopsin and his label
>>
>>140142974
not really a fan, but I like how he thinks

also its pretty infuriating to see someone like tyler the creator essentially steal this guys "edgy critic" thing but then use the persona to promote literal rape and consumerism without thought

seriously, tyler the creator is the screaming, hopping-mad chimpanzee that ((producers))) used to cream their jeans dreaming he would one day come along
oh, to be a profitable coon
>>
DID
>>
File: naziheartmk2.gif (1MB, 412x618px) Image search: [Google]
naziheartmk2.gif
1MB, 412x618px
>>140142974

he sounds aryan to me
>>
File: 1476082881680.jpg (221KB, 910x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476082881680.jpg
221KB, 910x1000px
>>140142974
No he is a kike puppet, Dave chapelle fled to Africa to escape the kikes let's see his perspective
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb1WUVAtseU
Now let's see Hopsin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bULBnef6w6k
He sold out to the kikes for fame regardless of the redpills he's swallowed
>>
File: 1500074250753.gif (966KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
1500074250753.gif
966KB, 500x391px
>>
>>140142974
>spend all day rapping on stage
>put down your audience
>chastise them for not having real skills

does anyone see the irony and the niggery scam this nigger is running?
>>
File: 1504061770335.png (4MB, 1332x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1504061770335.png
4MB, 1332x2048px
stop posting niggers
>>
>>140142974
>ABAB rhyme pattern on a looped beat probably stolen from someone else
>talent
pick one
>>
>>140145849
Interesting parallels between their public personas.
Chance the Rappers "conscious" rap is much worse though. Everyone who listens to that spaz swears hes on another level.
>>
>>140146240
No? They love to listen to rap. It makes sense for someone who wants to improve the black community to drop redpills through rap.
>>
>>140145849
i'm not into rap so can you link some examples? i know the name but never heard anything from him, i want to hear how bad it really is
>>
>>140146097
BASED Chappelle.
Came back based and dared to mock trannys and batty men.
>>
>>140142974
Hopsin is fucking trash lol
>>
"Fuck this! Rap niggas trying act like they punk rock
Tight jeans, Mohawks screaming “fuck cops”
Y’all should all get your fucking nuts chopped
You all look like you suck cock
Bust shots if you hate me
Yup that’ll fix the problem
Put me out there, leave it up to Mr. Goblin
To contribute to all the bullshit that’s dropping
So he can take his kids out Christmas shopping"

He knows about the jews.
>>
Hip-Hop is forever connected to criminal culture.
>>
>>140146582
hip-hop is all a game of sycophants and narcisists
I'm sure someone out there is actually thinking about the words they put on paper, but most successful rappers are skillful at fabricating boundaries (racism, traditionalism, religious intolerance, puritanical culture) and then "smashing" them to the acclaim of their followers

there ought to be NOTHING spectacularly enlightening about taking hallucinogens and making music about it as that reached its peak literal decades ago, but alas, the negroes need SOME hurdle they can jump over, now they make them up for themselves

>>140146622
go listen to the album "bastard" by tyler the creator

there a couple catchy tracks, but the instrumentals amounts to atonal nonsense meant to posture as "intellectual" so he can open his mouth and let all sorts of ill-informed and openly childish destructive drivel pour out, but THIS drivel is considered FAR MORE groundbreaking because it doesn't just hint at rape but actually professes experience in it

you can go ahead and make your own decisions, but I am constantly blown away how this genre of music making that purpotedly pumps out a new "poet laureate" or "greatest rapper of all time" every three months has been talking about the same three things for three decades and continues ot find new ways to pat itself on the back for it
>>
>>140146622
>>140147612
here's an actual link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eGCLV93ah0
>>
>>140147612
Fast Golf clapping
>>
He has good thoughts but he raps about it in the most pedestrian, on the nose, unimpressive way. He's not an exceptionally talented musician at all. He just kind of sucks.
>>
>>140142974
He's got the right idea, but he fucks up big time and loses a large part of his potential audience by discounting and demonizing cannabis as a whole just because of his experiences around dumbass niggers of all races and ethnicities who smoke it and do nigger shit.
>>
>>140148704
honest question:

should he compromise his values to sell records? would that accomplish any of his goals or do anything better for anyone, or should the goal be simply to sell records?
>>
>>140146097
I like that he has values and sticks to them
>>
>>140146263
This.
Another BASED BLACK MEN thread from 15 year olds
>>
>>140142974
I feel bad for this kid.
This song speaks the truth. And this will be bad for him.

Imagine if the alt right propel this kid to stardom. The left midia will make his life a living hell.
>>
>>140146097
Why does noone caption this with "his smile and optimism - gone"
>>
Hopsin is the corniest motherfucker.

He's the go-to for "I dont listen to hiphop but this guy talks about real shit instead of money and sex, why cant more rappers be like this" types.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.