[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EY WHITE BOI, LEMME SIT ON YOUR BIKE NIGGA, AAAH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e22lbrb5Z0
>>
If that pavement ape TOUCHED my bike I'd fucking wreck him.
>>
>>140139250
no you'd shiver in fear beta boi, you'd be freezed in fear while the black man takes what he wants, when he wants, like the alpha chad male he is, he doesnt need no permission, he'll just ride away and take your bike while u pussy out
>>
I thought he was going to steal it honestly
>>
>>140139044
lol what a cuck
>>
>>140139701
he would have been able to if he knew how to ride the bike the moment the beta cuck turned it on for him.
>>
SEE WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU'RE NICE?

The nig obv has learning problems, dont be cunts good job the biker saw that and didnt react.
>>
>>140139044
Dude instantly got nervous and took out his phone to mindlessly act busy. Then he decides to turn the engine on for him?? What a faggot.
>>
>>140140743
>The nig obv has learning problems, dont be cunts good job the biker saw that and didnt react.
yeah, no. when strange, unfamiliar niggers you have never met before approach you, go overkill on the 'friendliness' and then manhandle your property/get into you personal space they are gauging how feasible it is to jack you and get away with it. the motorcucklist got lucky.

are you a white woman or something?
>>
>>140141185
I saw that, it was very beta male behaviour.
>>
>>140139044
Nigger starts walking toward me like that I would immediately brandish my firearm. It's safe at this point to assume every nigger wants to kill or rob you, due to the political climate.
>>
>letting another man put his nuts on your bike

kinda gay
>>
>>140139250
1000% sure you wouldn't do shit except call the cops
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.