[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Democrats win every election in a few years?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: texas.jpg (68KB, 586x809px) Image search: [Google]
texas.jpg
68KB, 586x809px
Despite Texas being portrayed as the default red state, it seems to be getting bluer. Immigration and birth rates could easily make it another blue state like California. They only need a few million more votes! If that happened, Democrats will always get 90+ electoral votes for just 2 states!

With increasing migration to urban cities and most children today going to college and getting a left bias, it's clear that the future presidential elections will be determined by large coastal cities and Texas.

Idk pol. When the US was founded, voting was based on relative size/population of states to keep things fair i.e. the Senate with 2 reps for all. Now it seems that there needs to be equal representation between large cities and rural areas.

The rural voice had to be united just to win 2016. Even then only a 50k vote margin in just a couple swing states is a nail-biter win.

We need to find a way electorally to prevent cities like NYC, LA, SF, MI and states like CA/TX from deciding all of our elections! What are the options pol to give equal voice, or are we all Democrats in 10 years?
>>
>>140134474
That's why we're deporting the illegals. ICE can save Texas.
>>
Electoral college reform. Doing that would make it to where states like Illinois don't go to Democrats just because of Chicago.
>>
>>140134474
Why do you think Republicans are deporting millions of beaners.
>>
>>140135700
No way they can deport millions without it becoming a 24/7 MSM country about Trump doing ethnic cleansing. They can pay lip service with a few here and there, and even that's attacked now.
>>
>>140134474
>We need to find a way electorally to prevent cities like NYC, LA, SF, MI and states like CA/TX from deciding all of our elections!
>>muh vote should be worth more than other people's votes
Why do Republicans hate democracy?
>>
>>140136391
You think anyone gives a fuck about the MSM anymore? They can piss and moan all they want.
>>
Don't worry about Texas. Here's what all the stupid leftists forget. MEXICANS DON'T VOTE. They have the lowest turnout of any race. They just can't be bothered to go the polls, even Texicans who have been in Texas since the Revolution. The only way that the Mexicans win offices in the valley is that there aren't enough white people to outweigh the 10% or so of Mexicans that vote.

Texas won't go blue anytime soon (at least 20 years) simply because Mexicans don't matter in elections.
>>
>>140137753
mexicans are lazy thats why
>>
>>140137049
Treating votes on an individual basis is stupid. If we did, the US would just have the House, and the larger states would win every debate. That's why there's an attempt at equal representation with the Senate.

Voting should be viewed in terms of group minds. The cultures of cities cultivate a different mindset than rural areas. The Founding Fathers never anticipated the rise of mega cities in an era where most people farmed. That's why reform is needed to give equal voice.

So how's that hating democracy if we seek to give voices to those who will soon have no voice?
>>
>>140137257
Even if they have approval in the teens, they still are good at one thing that impacts people: repeat the same shit over and over.

Do you really think people would be rioting and going butthurt on social media about Russia and Trump if MSM didn't repeat it over and over. Hell I'm watching MSM right now and they're talking about Russia!

Despite what you might think, the media still sets the majority of national discourse for most people. It's only on Internet pockets like /pol where that doesn't appear to be the case.
>>
>>140134474
with harvey in houston, and irma headed for NY, nature might change that soon
>>
>>140134474
They've been saying that for about 30 years now, the problem is that you can't play identity politics with one population and not another, as they gain hispanic voters they lose white voters, hence the crumbling of the "blue wall" the Dems were counting on.
>>
>>140138640
Hispanic voters are mostly democrat though, so I think it would strengthen the blue wall. The wall only crumbled because of white voters.
>>
The good news is that Hispanics in Texas are more conservative and based, reflecting the predominant culture and a non-communist education system. The shitlibs were screeching and screeching a few years back over changes Texas was making to the curriculum and so on and so forth.

It's a similar situation here in FL. 58% of Cuban-Americans voted for Trump, a higher rate than non-Hispanic whites who went 56% nationwide for Trump.
https://townhall.com/columnists/humbertofontova/2016/11/19/draft-n2247692

We also got a lot of Venezuelan money fleeing Chavez over the past few years, and a large wave of Colombians. 40% of Hispanics in FL went for Romney overall. We seem to get the creme-de-la-creme Latins here.

The Cuba upper class that fled Castro are basically Mediterranean whites. I meet Cubans with blue eyes all the time. They're a little darker of course, but overwhelmingly they're indisputably white. If you ever visit Miami as a white guy, you're not going to feel out of place or like a minority. Cubans and South Americans are far whiter than Mexicans.
>>
>>140134474
Maybe this new Chinese pneumonia will do it, maybe something else, but if you'll excuse a bit of gambler's fallacy we're long overdue for a major pandemic. When cities fall, Democrat gib culture falls.
>>
File: CiRjpT4XEAI95kT.jpg (66KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CiRjpT4XEAI95kT.jpg
66KB, 600x600px
yes they will.
They are already winning social media and mainstream media.
They plan on flooding the country with immigrants who will all vote democrat.

By the way I posted this before and didn't get any help so I figured I would do it again...

This race baiting clown is doxxing someone on his youtube channel.
He had his channels removed but got all of them back up... And of course his doxxing videos are still up as well.
The link to both of his doxxing videos are in the description in these videos... Just go to the description and click the link to his video and report it for Bullying under harassment.
https://youtu.be/dHorRyKseic

https://youtu.be/za3cOMNp0i0
>>
>>140139169
Yeah there are definitely some based Latinos from those countries. On a whole though, Hispanics went 66% for Hilary Clinton. The map in my OP showed the southern counties voting democrat where a sizable Latino population is. So the Mexican/Central Americans are more left than Caribbeans Hispanics, and they outnumber them too.
>>
>>140139775
Woah that's a dark horse factor. But you're right: both pandemics and bio weapons are a cause of concern for cities. We are getting better at tracking the spread of them like Ebola, but our luck will run out eventually.
>>
File: map1-2.jpg (896KB, 2075x1864px) Image search: [Google]
map1-2.jpg
896KB, 2075x1864px
>>140134474
>>
>>140140616
The electoral map in 20 years right there.
>>
>>140134474
>Will Democrats win every election in a few years?

That's what they were saying every election since Obama and, well, you can see how that ended up.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.