[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He just left identity evropa after Charlottesville? Why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: NathanLenin.jpg (278KB, 804x540px) Image search: [Google]
NathanLenin.jpg
278KB, 804x540px
He just left identity evropa after Charlottesville? Why?
>>
>>140133559
feds are moving him to another department
>>
>>140133602
/thread
>>
He just stepped down for family stuff.
>>
>>140133559

his handlers are preparing him to run for mayor of New York
>>
>>140133602
everyone I don't like is a fed!
>>
>>140133559
Is that the guy who punched the antifa girl ?
Nathan Mandingo or something?
>>
He recognized that as the movement grows his felony charge will be used against the movement. It needs a leader with a clean record. He's also not done school yet, and this thing's too time consuming to do both properly. Eli is a capable leader and I applaud their decision.

I just wish Spencer would recognize his own lack of leadership skills and openly defer to Eli.
>>
>>140133771
Dont trust anyone over 30 man
>>
you must be this tall to join the fash
>>
>>140133827
Damigo, not Mandingo.
>>
Very odd. IE was going no where though. All they do is LARP and put posters up that are torn down 15 minutes later.

If we are to every get anything done it will be under the America flag
>>
>>140133771
to me, anybody who think shouting ''jews will not replace us'' with tiki torches and swastikas is a good move is either a fed or cripplingly stupid and he doesnt come off as stupid
>>
American*
>>
>>140133559
This podcast introduces the new leader pretty well. He seems capable and professional enough.

https://redice.tv/red-ice-radio/new-leadership-for-identity-evropa
>>
>>140134082
>he doesnt come off as stupid
I love when brainlets say this.
>>
>>140133838
this here
>>
>>140134227
It does tho
>>
>>140133602
FPBP
>>
>>140133559
He couldn't reach anything

>5'4
>>
>>140134227
whoa dude naisse meem you got me dere
>>
I AM ABOUT TO SEND 200 GUYS WITH GUNS TO GO AND GET THEM OUT

CALL ME
>>
>>140133559
>Why?
mission accomplished
>>
File: original-9[1].jpg (237KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
original-9[1].jpg
237KB, 1200x900px
he cut short
>>
>>140134082
They CLEARLY said "you", there was like a handful of people saying "jews". You aren't a fake late night comedian, you can't just misrepresent them and get away with it on here Leaf faggot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzZb6kfctEU
>>
File: NathanDamigo.png (457KB, 996x391px) Image search: [Google]
NathanDamigo.png
457KB, 996x391px
>>
>>140135158
>you think this makes this shitshow ok because of that

they shouldve called that event unite the feds after all, all the plants gathered there for this magical event.
loved the part where a jew ran over somebody to make sure we look as unhinged as possible
>>
>>140133838
this
>>
>>140134082
There were no swastikas.faggot.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.