[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the appeal of living in a big city?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: guangzhou-city-china-megacity-1.jpg (85KB, 590x399px) Image search: [Google]
guangzhou-city-china-megacity-1.jpg
85KB, 590x399px
I have been living in a city of about 500,000 for 3 years now and it's fucking awful. I am counting down the days until I can leave when I'm done my education. It is so fucking awful I don't understand why some people enjoy it.

>Leftist strongholds
>Any sort of right wing views are considered hate crimes
>Multiculturalism
>Pride Parades
>Degenerate beggars and drug addicts on every street corner
>Bad Air Quality
>There is never any peace and quiet
>Rampant crime

Seriously. Living in cities is bad.
>>
File: keke.png (137KB, 500x962px) Image search: [Google]
keke.png
137KB, 500x962px
You think 500,000 is a "big city" KYS, have you tried that?
>>
>>140132677
There are none, other than employment options, you can have everything you need delivered to even the most remote region, now some fagfaces will argue that there is way more opportunities for entertainment and culture within cities, always remember that people who argue this point consider stuff like bad paintings painted with menstruation blood, culture. Cities are a cancer on the planet and turn people within them slowly insane.
>>
>>140132677
>I don't understand why some people enjoy it.

They don't know better. Like a chicken in a coup. The only concept of food they ever knew is cardboard boxes. in the real world they would be gutting animals, ploughing fields... getting actual work done instead of pushing widgets in circles.
>>
Eh, people actually leave you alone in the city. Couldn't get people to mind their own business and leave me be until I moved.
>>
If you're a poorfag it probably sucks. But a real city (not some 500k shithole) is fucking great if you have money.
>>
>>140132677
You should go to Cambridge MA. Trannies and degenerates everywhere. Sometimes I couldn't help but stare . Even caught myself staring without noticing. One time on the red line I got in an argument with a nog because I stepped on his jordans without realizing it. (He was standing behind me) he also let out one of those typical nog sighs and sheits when I sat down in a seat recently vacant. Made my day desu
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 700x525px
>>140132677
Looks like McDonald's has clued in how cucked Canada is. Don't forget to thumb this fucking thing down!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f0ZrpiQ4RKo
>>
>>140132677

>500,000
>big
kek

The advantage of living in a big city is that everything you need is nearby, you'll always find a place to go and it never gets boring. You'll meet interesting people from all different backgrounds and finding there are more job opportunities

The downsides are that it's usually loud, expensive, lots of beggars and homeless people (at least where I live) and traffic jam. On the other side you don't have to rely on your car because of the public tranportation system

And btw I have never seen a single pride parade in my life
>>
>>140132677
> More cultural outlets (i.e. museums, concert halls, actual concerts, art expos, etc.)
> Much better employment opportunities
> Greater diversity of food, music, etc. options (i.e. Greek, Mexican, Korean, etc. cuisine and restaurants)
> Actual/better public transportation
> Things are close enough that you can walk/bike places
> Much better/funded or provided for public utility options like libraries
> Close universities
>>
File: IMG_4898.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4898.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I live in the capital of Alaska. It has about 30,000 people and there are no roads here, can only get here by plane or boat. I go inna woods and shoot guns.
>>
Melbourne has 4.7 million people in its metro area. It's pretty shit, I want to move to Brisbane which is much nicer and has half the population
>>
being anonymous
>>
easier access to said drugs?
>>
>>140132677
I've never liked big cities either

My city has a population of 60k, its the perfect size for me anyway

>low crime
>90% white
>muh outdoors
>clean air
>everything you need, minus some variety a bigger city provides
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.