[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fight For $15

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: 1492158381486.jpg (1MB, 2750x1617px) Image search: [Google]
1492158381486.jpg
1MB, 2750x1617px
>>
>>140128606
Beautiful.
>>
>>140128606
NO GOYIM

THIS IS WRONG AND YOU ARE WRONG!! YOU ARE JUST BIGOTS
YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ECONOMY!!
>>
You really don't often hear of people wanting to become construction workers these days, so I could see the demand rising even more especially if all the spics are kicked out

How much do construction workers usually even make?
>>
>>140130165
Up to $200,000 for specialized stuff
>>
>>140130225
I'm gonna sign up to build the wall
>>
File: trump-1[1].jpg (49KB, 540x293px) Image search: [Google]
trump-1[1].jpg
49KB, 540x293px
>>140128606
>Immigrants are a net benefit in the long run
>When they go back
>>
>>140130649
Immigrants ARE a net benefit. The amount of paperwork you need to go through, the vetting, the personal risks you face just so you can reach a country which more closely matches your I.Q. level makes sure of it.

You're thinking ILLEGAL immigration.
>>
>>140128606
>higher wages are bad
>a corporations obligation is to increase profits
>low cost illegal labor brings prosperity to all
>tax cuts for rich trickle down
>>
>>140130165
Construction is a really easy way for average IQ to get ahead - lots of different progression paths - keeps you fit
>>
>>140131225
>higher wages are bad
Wages being "high" or "low" is of little interest compared to purchasing power. If I could pay decent quality rent, car, internet and food for 5$ a month, I wouldn't mind at all working 10 cents an hour.

>a corporations obligation is to increase profits
Yes. Usually, that means creating wealth, providing your kinsmen with things they want / need and voluntary trading those things away, which is and otherwise require very moral behavior. Until the STATE steps in.

>low cost illegal labor brings prosperity to all
False. It delays automation which does bring prosperity to all.

>tax cuts for rich trickle down
If Warren Buffet, as he claims, ends up paying less taxes than some people under him, then maybe cutting taxes on the rich don't affect the super-rich. Maybe it only affects the moderately rich. And maybe more people with substantial disposable income means more competition for money-lenders, which in turns favor more start-ups, which in turn means more competition/innovation, which means better living conditions for all.

But that's just me.
>>
>>140130925
Since the thread is about ilegal immigrants yes, I have those in mind, but also refer to LEGAL economic migrants who are a permanent burden, since the "net benefit" meme comes from the assumption that they're gonna somehow integrate and spend in the economy when, in reality, they'll live with austerity and send as much money back to their families as possible until they can retire in their home country.

Obviously, a danish doctor coming to Spain would be a wonderful addition to our population but those cases are marginal. Ilegals and economic migrants come in bulks.
>>
>>140132470
> Since the "net benefit" meme comes from the assumption that they're gonna somehow integrate and spend in the economy when, in reality, they'll live with austerity and send as much money back to their families as possible until they can retire in their home country.

Agreed. Cut off welfare, and then migrants will need to integrate to earn a living / enough to send back home, becoming a net benefit.
>>
>>140130925
>Immigrants ARE a net benefit.
Say that when the cartels finally decide to move business north of the border.

Multiculturalism doesn't really exist as the propaganda shows it, what you get two paths from immigration. EIther everybody stays in their own diversity pool forming factions that fight endlessly with the other diversity pools which leads to civil war or everybody comes together to form a bland inoffensive soul-sucking culture that is carefully crafted so that every individuals feelings are protected. This also comes with the neat side effect of birthing an authoritative state that will enforce and moderate so said feelings are protected.

It's a slow painful death.
>>
>>140132408
>Wages being "high" or "low" is of little interest compared to purchasing power. If I could pay decent quality rent, car, internet and food for 5$ a month, I wouldn't mind at all working 10 cents an hour.

Purchasing power is directly affected by the welfare state which subsidized lower wages of corporations and disincentives productivity.
>>
>>140130165

Here's the Bureau of Labor Stats from 2016.

https://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes472061.htm

Average wage in the nation is 37K/year but it varies by state, location, job, and year. It also helps if you are in a trade that has a union.

Some places the work is short lived but pays very well. Some anon was talking about during road construction in Alaska 6 months a year and living on that for the rest of the year. If you are doing construction on the low end or have a small one man DBA you may be living on side jobs until something big comes along. There's always a need to have someone that can move heavy shit and operate power tools, it just comes down to how much you can live on.

The more dangerous construction that requires relocation probably pays way more but the work place hazards go up. Go look up the risk for underwater welders or oil rig construction.

My father was a framer and a foreman until he fell off a scaffold and it messed up his back so I know a few people in the business. Truth told, the work is hard on the body and it puts food on the table but I understand why people want to go to college and sit at a desk instead of being up at he crack of dawn to sweat in the sun.
>>
>>140132408
You know what
I really don't understand why leafs cop so much shit. Every agreeable post on this board I've read have been leaf, Dutch or NZ
Why is liberal capitalism more of a thing here?
>>
File: indubiousbattle 1$ wage.jpg (126KB, 780x521px) Image search: [Google]
indubiousbattle 1$ wage.jpg
126KB, 780x521px
>>140128606
>>
>>140133531
99% of the hard construction work is done by illegals here. Framing, masonry, roofing, siding.

Whites only do finish work like finish carpentry, tiling, kitchens or trades like electric. Most plumbers are Spanish too, even HVAC.
>>
>>140133730
Because you hands are all similarly stupid and 20 years behind America in economic and government theory.
>>
>>140130225
>Up to $200,000 for specialized stuff
Pipefitter here.

$100k+ is not hard at all for a greedy fitter. It helps to be single, as you can just fly around the country and live like a gypsy hitting every power plant and infrastructure job you want.

Basically right now I am off of work. I am on "vacation". I am in the process of picking where I will go the next 2-4 months. It is not hard to find 7 days a week 12 hours a day type of work right now....the overtime is phenomenal.

I don't know the truth of this infographic, but I do know that this summer was a boom for the industry and its workers. Lots of overtime was worked. Hell, I got so lucky to work 7x12s twenty minutes from my house for a few months.

No one wants to be a construction worker because High school guidance counselors don't want to talk about us. We make over $35/hour in the check. In addition I have medical, dental, vision, pension, annuity and about 2 weeks vacation every year....The vacation thing is something I pay into, but it is part of the program. My average 40 hour paycheck is just over 1k with after taxes. I have no student loans, and I am at the bottom of what my career pays. I can branch out so many ways based on what I know....$150k+ for more specialized work would not be a far fetch....hell, I could be a "saftey" guy and make that...them clowns work like 18 hours a day every day......And get paid well and never lift a finger.

The guidance counselor never told you about the trades because they are Alpha careers. They keep you fit. I am fit, paid and don't care about the struggles of a barista.

Everyone looks down on a construction worker until they figure out that pipefitter is just a term for a really cool plumber.......And then they are suddenly your BFF with no less than 2 dozen dripping valves in their home. They try to feed your ego then...Always quote up front, and they forget about you until they call another plumber.....
>>
File: Shark.gif (16KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
Shark.gif
16KB, 125x125px
>>140134221
>$100k+ is not hard at all
>It helps to be single
> just fly around the country
>live like a gypsy
>I am on "vacation"
>7 days a week 12 hours a day type of work
>.... .... .... ...... ....... .... .....

On /pol/ it's often so hard to tell if I'm being trolled or someone is an honest to god pic-related grade of retard. I love this place.
>>
File: 1485745245071.png (96KB, 1199x911px) Image search: [Google]
1485745245071.png
96KB, 1199x911px
>>140135309
You should check out the rest of the population.
>>
File: Hot Roof Soup .jpg (2MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Hot Roof Soup .jpg
2MB, 1920x2560px
>>140135309
>On /pol/ it's often so hard to tell if I'm being trolled or someone is an honest to god pic-related grade of retard. I love this place.
This is what I do for a living. It is not a normal job. People don't understand skilled labor, and seem to think that we work 40 hours a week 20 minutes from home just like they do for 25 years...then we retire...

No

I will drive all over the country and work insane hours. It helps to be single because you don't have to worry about sending love and money home to the wife and kids.

You do live like a gypsy. You are in god knows what state living in the motel closest to the job, which is full of other construction workers. You can imagine how bad it gets. Entire hotels totally rented out by insane iron workers, pipe fitters, electricians and insulators. These people are bat shit crazy, and then we all are living in hotel/motel together for a few months....You name it, it has happened. There is video of anything you can imagine also.

I love working 7 days a week 12 hours a day. our contract for overtime means that we make a fuck ton of money after 8 hours. A metric fuck ton. Double time. over $1/minute.
>Have to take poop at 5 pm
>Walk from 6 floor of building down to ground
>walk few hundred yards across dusty stone parking lot
>Take healthy shit
>Walk back to work
>Look at that...I just made $25 dollars

We work a job and live a total lifestyle that is different than what others are used to. We bust ass and save because we don't know when we will work again. One of the big reasons why we are paid well is that some of the conditions will kill lesser men. I worked 7x 12 hour days for 4 weeks straight this summer. ....On a black rubber roof 100% of the time. I would bring in cans of soup for lunch and heat them on the roof. This will kill most people.
>>
>>140128606
This really soaks my almonds in water.
>>
>>140136463
>You name it, it has happened

My brother told me about going to one of those places one time.
They smoked crack and plowed black hookers all night while Guardians of the Galaxy played on a loop.

I felt like I needed to take a shower after he told me.
>>
>>140128606
bahaha good. now the fucking kikes will have to pay their share to develop anything.
>>
>>140138149
>My brother told me about going to one of those places one time.
>They smoked crack and plowed black hookers all night while Guardians of the Galaxy played on a loop.
>I felt like I needed to take a shower after he told me.
Pretty much so.

Heres a road story for you anons:

I was staying 3 hours from home in some po-dunk town. Staying with a brother from my local in some small rural suburb of a few thousand.

8 30pm, his buddy rolls in, totally blasted. We were drunk, but not like him. He had drank a few hundred dollars of shots between 4 and 8 and was lucky to make it 3 blocks from the bar...We are stoned and drunk laughing at him puking in a bucket....Finally my buddy gets the shits of the puke smell, and decides to take mr puke out back for fresh air....

Thats when it got crazy
be me:
>Drunk/stoned sitting on couch playing dark souls
>Friends go out back door
>Hear screaming
>Naked friend comes flying through front door screaming and howling
>I can taste the skunk as he flys past to the bathroom
>Only sound coming from shower is him chanting "this is not good this is not good this is not good this is not good"
>Skunk was white.
>The hunt was on
>one man with a gun wearing a nothing but a towel. One man wearing nothing but blaze orange swim trunks.
>The neighbors thought it was a riot
>Skunk lived that time
>2am. Having last drink and smoke at kitchen table
>"Where is our buddy that was puking?":
>Oh holy jesus he has been passed out this whole time out back. We woke him up, and he asked about his evening.
>Next day front yard looks like a swingers club. Puke and clothes all over the place

This was just a Tuesday evening. Crazy shit happened every other day like that. You get desensitized to seenig hookers and drug use after a while. I am a family guy, so I don't use them or hard drugs, but I am realistic.

This was a few years ago. Since then I quit drinking. I still am around the animals. I still see this shit. Always funny.
>>
File: After Skunks strike.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
After Skunks strike.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>140140895
2/2
I ran out of space, and I wanted to get back to the topic.

Construction is HUGE redpilled. Union hammerheads already have enough, and will call immigration at will. We all know to do it, and have been for years. We see now that our calls are being responded to.

The scabs are in a spot also. They can act like us (like american) and stop employing these people...or they will shield them out of the way.

If you know of criminal immigrants, please call someone.

I have called already to see roofing company change totally within a few days. Fuck them. They are taking food from someone who has the right to earn it.

We have a slave labor class of temp farm labor. It limits you to just farm work....however, these clowns "branch out" illegally and suddenly are carpenters and roofers...Call on them too. they have no business with a hammer, and they sure as fuck cant read a tape measure or level.

Americans are afraid to get dirty EVEN if it means making loads of money and having a great time. Sure I get shitty at work. So what. We have a great time. We laugh all the way to the bank

>Few minorities and women
Figure it out.

Pic related to previous story. notice dude in back with towel. I had to take a picture of him puking in a bucket while a dude with a towel was watching out the window for the skunk to return.

He killed the skunk a week later.
>>
>>140130165
I do hardwood flooring and make 100k+ a year working about 8 hours a day. It's hard work but I invest in good equipment so it's not too stressful
>>
>>140142443
Owning your own business is irrelevant to the conversation you knucklehead.

You sure as hell aren't making 100k as and employee installing hardwood floors.
>>
>>140128606
And now a whole bunch of people are considering doing construction work who wouldn't have before.

When will liberals realize that rampant immigration doesn't help them?
>>
File: 1355600949287.png (110KB, 303x309px) Image search: [Google]
1355600949287.png
110KB, 303x309px
>>140128606

Holy christ my sides, it's like they're pissed off about it when that's exactly what honest workers need.

The nose on that text is too big to be unseen
>>
>>140142890
He can work for himself you know.
>>
Looking for boarding in the US so i can help construction, if anyone will have me
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.