[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't Japan nuke up?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

OK, I know that the Japanese constitution places limits on the military, but I think it's time for Japan to get nukes.

1. If anything happens to the US it will be very hard for Japan to handle Nork Korea and China. Boats and planes from China would probably show up immediately at Japan and Taiwan.

2. Trump is sympathetic toward Japan arming up and getting nukes. He won't care if they rewrite the constitution or just break it and arm up. The next president could be a democrap, so it's better to take advantage of the opportunity while it exists.

3. Japan is still strong because it hasn't been weakened by 3rd world immigration, so if it arms up it could be a major military force in the region which people would be scared to mess with.

4. China and probably both Koreas would sperg out, but in the end they wouldn't be able to do anything about it, and knowing they might get nuked out and occupied would cause them to act out less.

Just because you don't have nukes doesn't mean you can't die from them (case in point WWII). I'm thinking that an Iron Dome type defense system (like Israel has) + a nuclear arsenal with some nukes on submarines (for second strike capability) would be the way to go.
>>
>>140127802
nukes are there we just didn't tell anybody about them, we're waiting for North Korea to invade South Korea so we can fire them at South Korea and cook the whole pot of kimchi at once
>>
>>140127802
Agreed. Japan must be protected at all costs
>>
>>140127802
> Why doesn't Japan do something that it's puppetmaster explicitly prohibits
Gee, tough one to answer
>>
I don't see China as really backing North Korea for very long in an extended conflict. They've just tolerated them because of proximity and convinience, but if Kim went completely batshit insane china would probably ditch them to a nuclear fire pretty quick
>>
>>140128577
Also no conventional defence system is going to deter cluster icbms dropping in at mach 23
>>
File: caught.jpg (15KB, 211x210px) Image search: [Google]
caught.jpg
15KB, 211x210px
>>140128015
didn't japanese asian hegemony fail spectacularly the first time you tried it
>>
File: 63144922_p0.png (2MB, 1253x1770px) Image search: [Google]
63144922_p0.png
2MB, 1253x1770px
>>140127802
First off, yes, Japan definitely should get nukes. However, the big hurdle is that Japan doesn't just have limitations on its military, it flat out doesn't have a military. It does have a "self-defense force" but what it can actually do is very limited. Having the authority/ability to obtain nukes would first require rewriting or heavily amending their constitution. This may not actually be all that far fetched, since nationalism is rising their and Abe seems to be on board as well.

Second, the LDP is not likely going to lose control in Japan again. It has only lost control twice since WWII and is bound to keep this going based on everything that's going on in the world. People are scared shitless of little Kimmy, and there's no way they would elect one of the pansy-ass pacifist fags at a time like this.

All that being said, you just know that Eurocucks and Chinks would shit themselves if even rumors got out that Japan was arming itself, so it would have to be done very carefully to avoid being attacked or sanctioned.

tl;dr save my animu
>>
>>140128015
please be true
>>
Last thing we need is more nukes. We should have less. People want wars? They should wage them with guns and tanks, not have the temptation of the red button.

Remember aum shinrikio? They were actually getting pretty close to some kind of less subtle hydra style world domination thing. If they could have gotten hold of nukes instead of settling for sarin they could have used them.
>>
File: whyopwhy.gif (180KB, 600x488px) Image search: [Google]
whyopwhy.gif
180KB, 600x488px
>>140127802
you are a fucking retard
>>
>>140129050
The holocaust failed the first time it was tried too but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be tried again
>>
>>140128015
wwwww
>>
File: dunnogoy.png (13KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
dunnogoy.png
13KB, 560x407px
>>140129790
you mean like the first nuke?
>>
>>140127802
Japan will get nukes, because Kim yon little dick does not undestand realpolitik. He thinks solely of himself. He does not undestand that the more he provokes japan, the closer japan goes to "Defensive tactical nuclear arms".

And Japan has both Plutonium and Rocket tech enough to be ready to produce Nukes in siloes in six months.

I am rooting for North Korea to push the Japs to this. It will royally piss off the Chinese and fully disturb the regional balance of power.
>>
Philosophically they had the opposite reaction to genocide-induced trauma that Israel had. Never Again means no bombs to them, not more bombs.
>>
>>140127802
Short answer: it's the NPT.

Nations such as Japan, South Korea etc are signatories in the Nuclear non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT), where member states promise to work together to prevent the further development of nuclear weapons for the sake of humanity's stable future.

Even shitholes with no experience in nuclear technology like Pakistan, India, North Korea have managed to build nukes. It would be the easiest thing in the world for Japan or any reasonably wealthy American ally to build nukes for themselves or buy American ones. However, America has made a deal to protect every one of its allies in the NPT under its nuclear umbrella, in return for not building any nukes of their own.

If Japan or SK or anyone built nukes it would mean the NPT would be finished. Countries around the world would see thr NPT doesn't mean a damn, and every two-bit dictator with a neighbour to bully would start developing nukes behind America's back. Yes, even the nigger kangs in Africa would be running around with nukes. Is that a better world? Not really.
>>
>>140129790
This. :)
>>
Little history lesson: A JEW financed the Jap war against Russia in 1906.
>>
>>140132591
So America needs to man up. Japan and SK need us. Fuck China and NK.
>>
File: 1422925696698.jpg (208KB, 1272x700px) Image search: [Google]
1422925696698.jpg
208KB, 1272x700px
>>
>>140127802

> Implying Japan doesn't already have Nukes

Wooo Lad
>>
>>140127802
Nukes are expensive, why build them when you don't need to. The Defensive pact with the US is all they need. And is god comes down, and take all the Americans home then Japan could make nukes within a year.

Japan is one of the richest countries on the planet. If they had a need to, they could rapidly rearm, but as it is, their defense force is strong enough to wipe NK and hold china at bay.

But its good for politics to be able to blame inaction, or military issue son another country. "Help us Japan" "Sorry, US say I cant come help". "Sorry citizens, we can't do anything about that military base, that an issues from my predecessors."
>>
>>140132591
Sounds like a pleasant world. More nukes means less war. When all are afraid, no one fights.
>>
File: IMG_5591.jpg (274KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5591.jpg
274KB, 1200x900px
>>140128015
The Japanese military is stronger than ever! Weebs unite!
>>
File: arton19321-fe582.jpg (26KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
arton19321-fe582.jpg
26KB, 500x313px
>>140136269
You want the onorable membas of Uganda or Zimbabwe to have nukes?
>>
File: 349569783.jpg (49KB, 457x300px) Image search: [Google]
349569783.jpg
49KB, 457x300px
>implying Japan is a sovereign country
If Japan wanted nukes the US would deliver them in the old fashioned way.
But first they would be sanctioned, isolated and declared a rogue state like NK if they tried. That's a death sentence for Japan. US troops stationed there are like a cat's paw on a mouse.
>>
>>140136269
Can you imagine niggers with nukes? They'd fuckin vaporize they're own stupid continent and then plunge the earth's atmosphere into a nuclear winter for ages.
>>
>>140137379
I don't think I would care.
>>
>>140137829
Not really. Trump suggested that Japan and South Korea also nuke up. Of course it was met with all sorts of autistic screeching but it's still a possibility.
>>
>>140137893
I would be less nervous about them having nukes than the Democrats getting back in our white house. Most African countries couldn't figure out how to make them work, but our Democrats seem intent on starting a war with Russia which would destroy all the good places on earth either directly or indirectly.

The only thing in Africa which has any value is the rainforest, and they are destroying that anyway.
>>
>>140132591
>implying that 3rd world dictator-lords care about rules.

The reason the ghetto violent 3rd world hellholes don't have nukes is the same reason they don't have other things like drinking water and honest police forces: they lack the capacity to make them.

There is no reason for developed 1st world countries not to take responsibility for their own defense.

Also, the US is not stable. We don't have healthy birthrates or a unified culture. If you live here for any amount of time you will see it. We are getting close to having another civil war, and there is a chance that Mexicans might still take over even with Trump. If the US becomes northern Mexico you will be completely on your own anyway.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.