[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you be opposed to race mixing if black people were the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: mongrel chad.jpg (101KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mongrel chad.jpg
101KB, 800x1000px
Would you be opposed to race mixing if black people were the ones with higher intelligence, sense of morality, and creativity? Hypothetically speaking of course.

If not, wouldn't the opposition to race mixing with blacks just be for aesthetic reasons?
>>
Um yeah, because it would harm the blacks
>>
>>140124024
>Would you be opposed to race mixing if
>if
>if
>if

This is seriously schizophrenic. Those things you are are not truths to begin with you just want to take me on a journey through your unfulfilling fantasy.
>>
>>140124024
> Would you be x if x fundamentally was incompatible with reality and therefore inconsequential
Thought experiments can be useful but most of these ones are shit.
>>
File: DHplCAJUIAA76Rx.jpg (45KB, 496x594px) Image search: [Google]
DHplCAJUIAA76Rx.jpg
45KB, 496x594px
>would you be opposed
who said that i was in the first place
>>
>>140124024
Yes. If I happened to be part of the lower intelligence class of people on this planet, I would be very much opposed to dumbing down the part of the population that is essentially providing me with the resources I need to stay alive.
>>
>>140124024
Is he black or just extremely tan?
>>
>>140124024
>mongrel chad
actually some mediterranean chad
fookin idiot
>>
File: 1494213802439.jpg (11KB, 320x426px) Image search: [Google]
1494213802439.jpg
11KB, 320x426px
>>140124994
>>
>>140124024
When these tribal sentiments come in the picture, such pragmatic questions make no sense. A *insert race* supremacist will want his race to prosper no matter what, how virtuos his race actually is, what's important is that his race comes out on top of every other race. If his race has actual achievements he will flaunt them, if said achievements are not present he will instead declare that his race has the potential to achieve great success.

It's not about rational arguments, it's abotu us vs them instead. That's why asians and ashkenazy jews are usually only considered "honorary whites" instead of downright superior human beings. If coherence was to be the name of this game, you would have white asian supremacists.

You just have to understand how power and lust for power works, and what the goals of racists (wether they're asian, black, arab or white) actually are. You're part of their picture only as long as they enjoy your presence, but the main implication is still that it's their judgement (and the judgement of their tribe) that has the priority: difference is tolerated (in very few istances), not supported.

Hopefully I've clarified some of your doubts.
>>
File: replacement.jpg (73KB, 900x1125px) Image search: [Google]
replacement.jpg
73KB, 900x1125px
>>140125348
Here's a mongrel chad
>>
>>140124024
If blacks were considered the most desirable race then we would have somewhat of a desire to mix with them (to upgrade). You'd still find your own race more attractive than a black person would find your race attractive though (assuming that black is the most attractive race in your scenario).
>>
>>140124024
almost looks like a bog
>>
File: boobs.png (1MB, 1318x1949px) Image search: [Google]
boobs.png
1MB, 1318x1949px
>>140124024

This is what living life on easy mode looks like
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.