[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's his end game???

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 298x169px
>still young and leader of a nation
>can buy and have whatever and sadly whoever he wants
>uses his power to shoot out rockets and nukes
>isolated and everyone hates NK
>let's be honest, NK has no chance in a real war and would be wiped out really fast

What's his plan? Is he a mastermind above 400 iq to take over the world? Does he know something that most leaders don't?
>>
>>140123403
>obtain H-bomb ICBM for nuke deterrent
>sovereignty secured
>begin selling nukes to Pakistan, Iran, African militants
>mad profit
>>
>>140123403
If he played nice, I'm pretty sure China would accomodate, and he could still be the dictator he is. He could even liberalize and turn into a mini-China. But he has to be interested in power, only power, and for such a small, pathetic country, he did succeed, they talk about him and the DPRK everywhere. They also have a top 10 world army, which is brilliant and I admire him for that

After all when you have everything, the only thing you cannot buy is a nuclear holocaust
>>
>>140123403
He stirs shit up so he can get deals with America and stay in power otherwise hunger stricken North Koreans ceacescu him.

Nukes some shithole in North Korea and he gets shipment of rice.

Profet.
>>
>What's his end game???

Get the US to fire back so the radiation gets to China and Russia. Starting World War 3.
>>
>>140123403

He's simply bluffing his way to get an actual barber to come cut his hair.
>>
>>140124045
>Implying he doesn't already have the ultimate chad cut.
>>
>>140123403
Develop a strong nuclear deterrant and then threaten to nuke anyone who interferes in his invasion of Korea. Then he'll solidify everything and attack Japan with the same strategy. Eventually he could expand to the Philippines or Taiwan. Before you know it he could have a small empire composed of all the smaller east and south-east Asian countries.
>>
already have my flights booked and hotel for the olympics so i get front row tickets to the big show
>>
i guess he just doesn't have enough hair gel left
>>
>>140123403
>>let's be honest, NK has no chance in a real war and would be wiped out really fast

>Missing the point entirely

If someone attacks north korea they will retaliate with attacking everyone around them
>>
>>140125787
Not to mention their biological weapons, which none of you seem to be aware of.

Think of the damage they can create if say they use anthrax over tokyo or bejing, both are within striking distance even with their current missile capability. Given enough time they have proven they can weather any economic storm, the average north korean citizen has seen vast improvements to quality of life over the past decade and north koreas economy continues to grow.

"The problem" should have been dealt with long ago, but because of incompetence we now have to deal with atom or possible hydrogen bombs.
>>
Israel

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=542&v=pbWm9pDKLGI
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.