[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kurdistan Referendum 2017

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (9KB, 316x159px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 316x159px
What is your opinion of the upcoming referendum this September? This event decides whether the Kurds in Northern Iraq get to have independence. What are your thoughts?
>>
>>140116646
Is it real independence, or are they still part of Iraq but allowed autonomy?
>>
>>140116646
There is no such thing as a Kurd or Kurdistan it's just a bunch of people who have been driven insane by the lack of oxygen up in the mountains they dwell on its a tragedy really
>>
Kurdistan is an imperialist proxy, anyone who says otherwise at this point either doesn't know or is lying. I have long been a supporter of the Kurds, but for regional stability, a transnational Kurdish uprising is untenable.
>>
File: 5p3ajk.jpg (28KB, 320x417px) Image search: [Google]
5p3ajk.jpg
28KB, 320x417px
>Not called Ardalan
I don't care.
>>
File: kurds m.jpg (27KB, 571x547px) Image search: [Google]
kurds m.jpg
27KB, 571x547px
>>140116646
>>
>>140116646
I'm missing their flag so any kurd if you'd be so inclined to post, please do
>>
>>140116646
if they get independence there will be another war
>>
>>140116646
i hope not. too funny trolling kurds and watching them chimp out.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_Kurdistan_independence_referendum,_2005
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_Kurdistan_independence_referendum,_2017

What's the difference? Is the result going to be recognised?
>>
File: 1324481366890.png (404KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
1324481366890.png
404KB, 500x406px
>>140116646
Fun fact, Kurds are the biggest practitioners of female circumcision.
>>
>>140116646
I remember about a year ago, a former president of Lebanon came to a college near my campus. He was giving a speech about how he believes peace can be brought to the Middle East. I was the last one to ask him a question before the presentation ended. I asked him if giving the Kurds a home would be part of his plan, and spaghetti started to fall out of his pockets so he ended the QnA with dodging my question and leaving. I basically got jerked off by a ton of liberals and some rich Lebanese dudes because I apparently called him out for ignoring the Kurds. Definitely one of the funnier things I've ever done. So who knows if the referendum will work out, we will just have to wait and see.
>>
>>140121289
this was the guy btw

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amine_Gemayel
>>
Yeah mate they have my full support.
Hope they break up turkey and Iran while their at it!!
>>
>>140116646

israeli puppet against iran and iran's shia influence in iraq and syria.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.