[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If she was black you would be defending the cop.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled.png (789KB, 1047x663px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
789KB, 1047x663px
Just admit it
>>
>>140115631
She's ugly, I don't care what happens to uggos.
>>
Nope.
The cop was demanding the Nurse break the law. Refusing to do those actions is well within her right.

The Nigs that end up getting shot almost always are ignoring a lawful request by police.
>>
>>140115631
It's about the law not skin colour. Go back to CNN writing room, shill.
>>
Well duh you act as if Blacks come even close to Europeans in value. Sorry but you don't treat you pure bread stallion the same as a degenerate mongrel.
>>
>>140115977
this, dumb ass fuckers trying to use race politics to confuse something which is quite simple. the law is the law
>>
Most people defended the cop anyway
>>
>>140115631
What is this image depicting?
>>
>>140115977
Exactly. These stupid bait threads are tiring as fuck. There's no basis for any argument in OP's post. Even if the cop was being an asshole it doesn't matter what color the fucking woman is. He's asking her to break the law and not do her job at the same time. It's pathetic. And when white cops are going after black criminals 97% of the time the black criminal needs his ass kicked. That is reality.
>>
>>140115631
The cop didn't shoot her dead, so no I wouldn't be defending the cop.
I'd be demanding his badge for having an interaction with a nigger where he didn't shoot the fucking thing.
It's why we hire cops you fucking moron: to kill the niggers. It's WAY faster than letting them starve to death.
And hey, don't forget that this month's meeting of white people has been moved to Tuesday night due to the holiday.
We'll be going over the final plans for raping to death the families of all faggot posters before killing them by infliction of thousands upon thousands of spider bites to their person. Should be fun.
>>
>>140115631
Not true. People here were defending Philando Castille when he got shot. This isnt white supremacy board. People here are mostly race realists who acknowledge the overrepresentation of blacks and other minorities in crime statistics. They also acknowledge the disparity in IQ between race, and that intelligence and behavior may be someway dictated by the evolutionary process and not just social circumstances. This board literally just recognizes fundamentals of science that cannot logically be refuted.
>>
>>140115977
SPBP
>>
>>140115631
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>140115631
Wouldn't defend her no matter what race. Corollary to Missouri v. McNeely (2013) states that while forced blood draw is against your 4th amendment rights, all that goes out the window in the event that the incident involves injury (it did), or death. In some states, the cop can even get around it by claiming that due to the time-sensitive nature of the evidence (BAC) getting a warrant at certain non-business hours would be an unreasonable legal burden and contribute to destruction of evidence. So if you get pulled over at 1am for possible DUI, you fucked.
>>
>>140115631
Honestly, I really wouldn't. If she was acting black (belligerent, uncooperative, yelling, etc) then I would.
>>
>>140118513
>I need my safe space, buahh buahh

Go fuck yourself, leaf
>>
>>140115631
Cop did nothing wrong. I expect my fellow white man to follow his lawful orders when asked. The nurse should lose her job for obstruction and he sent to jail for questioning the orders of a Man.
>>
>>140115631
she didnt even get arrested you faggots they let her go
>>
>be unlawfully assaulted for the entire world to see
>don't press charges or sue for easy millions

the absolute state of white women
>>
>>140115631

Is that supposed to be some 'gotcha' statement? We don't like niggers. We don't pretend to. We actually rather despise them.

I dont know what you're trying to prove?

Side Note: If she was a nigger, this never would have happened. Niggers dont care about breaking the law, and likely wouldn't even know that it was against the law to take blood from people w/out consent in the first place.
>>
of course, white people are super protective over their women...
>>
File: Dredd.jpg (37KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
Dredd.jpg
37KB, 500x291px
>>140119408
Another cop got into a traffic accident and almost killed a guy, so they sent THIS cop to the accident to take a sample of the victim's blood while he was lying unconscious, dying, in a hospital bed.

They wanted a blood sample so they could do a drug test and prove the accident was his fault and not the cop's fault. If he has drugs in his system, he's automatically at fault by law.

Well, you can't take blood from an unconscious guy without his consent, so the nurse refused.

So this cop arrested a charge nurse in the middle of her shift right there at the nurse's desk while she was on the phone to the company and they were telling her, "No, you're right, our policy is not to give a blood sample from an unconscious patient without consent or a warrant."

And she was telling them, "But I got a cop here who's threatening to arrest me!"

And they told her, "Well, the police agreed to this policy. Legally, he can't put you under arrest lawfully."

But the cop did anyway, because HE IS THE LAW!!!!!

Anybody defending the cop is a Statist nigger.
>>
>>140119633
>Wouldn't defend her no matter what race. Corollary to Missouri v. McNeely (2013) states that while forced blood draw is against your 4th amendment rights, all that goes out the window in the event that the incident involves injury

SUPREMACY CLAUSE MOTHERFUCKER.

NOTHING SUPERCEDES THE CONSTITUTION. STATE LAW CANNOT VETO OR REPEAL THE 4TH AMENDMENT.

IF STATE LAW IS UNCONSTITUIONAL, IT DOES NOT STAND, YOU STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.

SUPREMACY CLAUSE. LOOK IT UP, STATIST NIGGER FAGGOT.
>>
>>140115631
>Just admit it

That's just because niggers are statistically more likely to have warrants and be criminals.
>>
If she was black it wouldn't be a story.
>>
She, why not? Fuck niggers.
>>
>>140117524
The moment a Salt Lake City police officer is arresting a nurse for not letting him draw blood off an unconscious patient. He was overstepping because he did not meet any of the three requirements for drawing blood off a patient, which are: a)a warrant; b)consent from the patient; or c)said patient is under arrest.
>>
>>140119633
>Missouri v. McNeely
The case you cited established the opposite of what you claim

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missouri_v._McNeely
>The United States Supreme Court ruled that police must generally obtain a warrant before subjecting a drunken-driving suspect to a blood test, and that the natural metabolism of blood alcohol does not establish a per se exigency that would justify a blood draw without consent.
>>
>>140119633
Except the guy wasn't under arrest and there was no probable cause to even support a warrant if they even wanted to get one.
>>
>>140121486
Also, even if he did draw the blood, as it was obtained illegally it has no value in court.
>>
I support the cop irregardlessly. Fuck roasties.
>>
>>140115977
yeah. saged.
>>
File: Wayne Gretzky Michael Scott.jpg (28KB, 680x425px) Image search: [Google]
Wayne Gretzky Michael Scott.jpg
28KB, 680x425px
>>140123580
>irregardlessly
>>
>>140118839
Lmao bullshit
>>
The other thread got deleted and this shit stays?
>>
File: IMG_4155.jpg (18KB, 227x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4155.jpg
18KB, 227x220px
>>140118839
Fuck off with your damage control. Your single pc post cant neutralize the majority of pol's thread or its swastika logo for fuckssake.

>>140096082
>>
>>140115631
I wouldnt be defending cops period, they are the most brutal terrorist organization on this earth. mercenaries who go into schools and smile with their crocodile teeth, then rape and pillage people when no one is looking
>>
>>140115631
No anon, the cop is an idiot. My wife is a nurse though and quipped that if the nurse had been black, we would be burning this shit to ground already.
>>
>>140121287
I know what happened, I just wanted to know why he snapped like that and breached the law.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.