[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I5 Toll status: paid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: i5.jpg (235KB, 1278x1176px) Image search: [Google]
i5.jpg
235KB, 1278x1176px
A 22-year-old Temple University student was reportedly found brutally slain Saturday after leaving a Philadelphia bar with her suspected killer.

Jenna Burleigh was reported missing Friday after disappearing from a popular bar near the Temple campus early Thursday. Her body was found at a home 140 miles north of Philadelphia.

Former Temple student Joshua Hupperterz, 29, was arrested in her death Saturday. He had a scratched face at the time of his arrest and a source told the Philadelphia Inquirer that he attributed the cuts to a broken bowl.

He confessed to “elements of the crime,” police told reporters, and he was charged with murder, abuse of a corpse, tampering with evidence and drug offenses, court records reveal.
>>
File: jen.jpg (370KB, 1578x1296px) Image search: [Google]
jen.jpg
370KB, 1578x1296px
>a 29 year old can get this 22 yo qt3.14
>>
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/temple-student-found-slain-leaving-philly-bar-suspect-article-1.3465219
>>
>>140111167
Is he related to the Bogdanoffs?
>>
>>140111345
No shit, you're saying that like it's somehow out of the ordinary.
28-33 is the easiest time for a guy to get women in their 20s.

>Dating within your own age group
You're out in the real world, this isn't high school any more.
>>
>>140111812
I'm 30. you're giving me hope
>>
>>140111812
Keep dreaming. Only rich can do that.
>>
>>140113439
Nah, you just have to maintain your looks and be able to sustain a house mortgage
>>
>>140111167
boomer fathers are just a disgrace. they instill no values in their daughters whatsoever. no daughter should let her guard down around latin american, middle eastern, or black men. a significant minority of them are literal animals, no better than dogs.
>>
>>140113439
you have no idea what you're talking about. that's not true at all

t. 36, middle class, date/bang girls in early 20's
>>
>>140111345
>qt
She's a 6 out of 10 at best. And that's after a few beers.
>>
>>140111345

I'm 29, obese, manlet spic and have a mixed race 18 year old girl openly flirting with me. I don't get it either. Sometimes it's just being at the right place, at the right time.
>>
>>140114555
Youd still smash tho
>>
>>140113439
Thing is, if you have a stable job, live on your own and some disposable income; to a uni student, you are "rich" and have a massive leg up over the guys who are around their age.

If you are a NEET, you aren't going to attract women in any age group, doesn't matter if you are in your early 20's or 35
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.