[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flowers for Nogs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
Lest say there was a vote to approve/legalize a brain boosting pill that raised Whites' IQs by 5 points and Blacks' by 25 points (all on average).

Would you vote for or against it's release to the masses?
>>
against because i'm white and it's unfair for whites. I know it would put black people at the same level as us, but still.
>>
>>140108719
>5 points
That isn't even a measurable benefit.
>>
>>140108719
That's an interesting question. I guess it'd be the same as "a pill that wouldn't work on whites but +20 IQ to blacks"

It's truly the test of racism-or-not, and I bet all the damage control people saying that IQ tests don't actually determine intelligence would unanimously vote YES. They'd finally have to admit that IQ results do matter and blacks are inherently born less intelligent

Personally I'd be willing to give it a try but I don't think giving blacks intelligence would solve their societal problems. I'd like to be wrong but increasing intelligence wouldn't cure their more violent and impulsive nature. They'd just commit crimes more intelligently.
>>
>>140108719
against, it fucks up natural selection even more than it's fucked up now
>>
>>140108719
>brain boosting pill

It is called reading books, solving problems, using your brain and not just living life like a zombie on autopilot.
>>
>>140108719
Surely it'd be

>Flowers for Algernog
>>
>>140109218
from 90 to 95 or so it's actually huge
obviously 140 to 145 makes considerably less of a difference
>>
File: 1336756479931.jpg (8KB, 256x191px) Image search: [Google]
1336756479931.jpg
8KB, 256x191px
>>140109740
>>
>>140109740
Thats like saying "yeah your cpu is a decade old, but if you keep updating your os it'll be better".
>>
>>140108719
I dont give a shit about all this iq crap. I beleive all proples should be allowed to maintain dominance of their ancestral lands regardless of if they are highly intelligent or not
People get tol caught up on iq
>>
>>140109740
Wrong. Sure if you really don't use your brain for a while it will feel all fogged up. But you can't actually develop your brain, you can only try to make it more efficient through repetition of whatever you want to be proficient in.
>>
>>140108719
this thread is cancer and OP is a faggot
>in all fields
>>
File: 1 Redpill The Shills.png (231KB, 851x721px) Image search: [Google]
1 Redpill The Shills.png
231KB, 851x721px
>>140108719
Give it like birth control.
Make sure after X doses it become permeant in the dna as to provide smarter offspring. No need for pills after 1 generation.
>>
>>140110557
what's your iq
>>
>>140108719
Yes. Intelligent niggers will create a more self-sustained, independent, and diligent society. They may even develop a healthy interest in promoting non-degenerate forms of culture amongst one another.

A more intelligent black is good for whites, because it makes them not have to be the white's eternal burden.

Yet, if they use their newfound intelligence and previous inferiority in order to continually posture as inferior and manipulate whites with their empathy, then they will have to be deported.
>>
>>140108719
I would only ever support an initiative that permanently boosted nog IQ. if they continue to depend on a pill generation to generation for boosting IQ, rather than the IQ increase being genetically hardwired so that they were forevermore, more intelligent, then no. it has to be permanent.
>>
>>140109218
It's measurable by an IQ test, dumbass
>>
>>140111012
>IQ tests
>Accurate
Check out this fag thinking IQ tests mean anything.
>>
If we can boost people's IQ, I say "yes". The world is retarded, whites included. We need every point of IQ we can get, everywhere. And blacks getting a +15 modifier would directly translate into less crime and actual integration.
>>
>intelligent apes would be a good thing
>>
>>140108719

Intelligence is only one factor that's keeping them
down by their own hand.

There are a lot of white reasonably hi-IQ college
students who buy into identity politics etc because
they're emotionally and psychologically fucked up.

Think of all the trouble those marxist brainwashed
whiteys have caused us and add to that all the
psychological and emotional bullshit most
blacks seem to carry around.

IQ-boosting would only work with some kind
of de-crazy-ifying process included.

Remember the movie, how the Russian guy got the intelligence boost?
And he just kept on being a psychotic asshole? The only guy who benefited
was the main character because he was already pushing his brain to it's limits
trying to be a writer. Was already practiced at building simulated world-models
in his head. Thinking about cause and effect, and concepts of
personal character arcs. Essentially, his brain was already
practiced at thinking about self-improvement.

Give a gangsta nig an IQ boost and he'll just use that to get himself
more bling, power and hos.
>>
>>140108719
no

blacks are violent and hold deep seated hatred

if they got too smart they would destroy us and on the planet they outnumber us 3 to 1

the only advantage we have is our iq
>>
File: 1485045210319.jpg (97KB, 883x884px) Image search: [Google]
1485045210319.jpg
97KB, 883x884px
>>140110868
>if they use their intelligence and previous hardships in order to continually posture as persecuted and manipulate whites with their empathy, then they will have to be deported
Way are you so antisemitic?
>>
>>140108719
Meh, black people wouldnt benefit much anyways. Going from 40 IQ to 65 wont make a difference
>>
>>140110409
Not even comparable. Brains improve with use.
>>
>>140110636
Wrong. Learn a second or third language, and you'll understand why. Preferably a tonal language.
>>
>>140108719
You ever seen planet of the apes
>>
>>140110851
Low, there is no number.... it just say "low"
>>
>>140110851
Havent got a clue
>>
>>140108719
No, it will just make the lower IQ dependent on the drug, and effectively slaves.
>>
There is no helping niggers. Whites would more than likely work harder to raise the average white IQ even more, thus again destroying the newly created IQ equality, while niggers would stagnate around their 25 points boost, maybe they'll go from rap to chiptunes. At least that's how it'd go between high and low castes here
>>
People don't seem to understand that a black with +25 IQ would not keep acting "like a nigger". Their low IQ is intrinsically tied to their nigger behaviour, if you raised it, you wouldn't simply end up with a smarter hoodrat.
Increasing the black IQ is in the interest of everyone. It just has to be a permanent increase, not some pill dependency.
>>
Imagine, soulless ghouls with zero empathy and prone to crime, getting an iq-boost to plot their scemes…
Against
>>
>>140114093
You are dependent on food; does that make you a slave to market stores?

Stop using the pill will not kill you. At its base, its just a performance enhancing drug.
>>
Only if they had to all go back to Africa and try to turn it into a modern society. If not no, we should keep them in prison and sterilize them because they are dangerous and ignorant violent pavement apes.
>>
its called a book nigger
>>
>>140111012
You can take an IQ test today and have a result of 125. Take it again tomorrow and it might be 120, it might be 130. It's not exactly accurate.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.