[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cop Yells at This Man Helping Harvey Flood Victims

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1500517944438.jpg (229KB, 2048x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1500517944438.jpg
229KB, 2048x1280px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGa5-Vj-QeA

The guys name is Scott green. He brought his two monster buggys down from IL at his expense and has been going town to town helping. According to his fb page the national guard or someone has been asking him to help in certain places.

Too any of the thread shitters, you know the ones, the guys who pop in here and want to tell us how the rescuer was wrong, the government police man was right, to all of you...listen up.
Why don't YOU take your sorry ass down there and help and you will learn in 5 minutes or less that this vehicle operator was doing EXACTLY what the US Government could not do, RESCUE Americans from this disaster. Then you can return to this thread and apologize for every idiotic post you made supporting that jackass of a sworn officer. Since you won't do that, get on Zello, sign in to the Cajun Navy and Katy Area Rescue channels and provide support for THOSE great Americans. My bet is you will not do either because you are just another jackass flapping their gums on the internet.
>>
>>140107728
It didnt look like he was helping anyone.
>>
>>140108817
Clean pants cop? I agree.
>>
Thin dicked pig can't have someone doing actual rescue work while he's busy thumbing his anus and smelling it for leftover treats. What a fag.
>>
>>140107728
>thinking the government will save you in a disaster area

guys like that are why I really have guns

dude is so high on his own farts and "authority" that he isn't actually getting anything done and actively working against people who are

these types have very very short fuses and blow up the moment you question their unearned authority
>>
File: cop logic.jpg (169KB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
cop logic.jpg
169KB, 600x840px
>>140107728
If he was black he'd be dead.
>>
File: HCBgqE4.jpg (74KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
HCBgqE4.jpg
74KB, 500x375px
>>140107728

Is it a lawful order to threaten arrest if he didnt come down initially for police contact?

What a threat, I cant believe it.

Come down, or I am going to hurt you.

God bless ameriga, support our tropper
>>
That could've just as well been a pirate ship carrying loot
>>
File: 28883922323.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
28883922323.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>140107728
Don't care. You nasty Jews aren't gonna be able to turn America against cops. The only americans who have the "fuck pigs" mentality are high school wiggers, niggers, and some fags. In large we love them and appreciate them, and you Juden won't be able to sway that.
>>
>>140107728
What the hell is he driving? Is it even street legal?

Cop was kind of a dick, but I can see why they would want to start getting boats and monster trucks off the streets and start restoring order.

At this point a lot of the rescuers are not rescuing, but taking people to check out their homes that are still flooded, which is dangerous for everyone.
>>
>>140107728
People are stealing the cops thunder, AND THEIR SICK OF IT!!!
lawls
>>
Get this faggot fired
>>
Test
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.