[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>But what about all these environmental differences between

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: destiny3.png (272KB, 413x848px) Image search: [Google]
destiny3.png
272KB, 413x848px
>But what about all these environmental differences between blacks and whites like blacks having a lower Socioeconomic status, worse schooling, single-parent households, and gang culture?
>Why would you instead assume genetics explained a significant portion of the differences between these groups?

...well fuck. I never really thought about that. I guess race realism was kind of a stupid assumption because I didn't take these variables into account. Has Destiny changed anyone else's mind here?
>>
File: Dr. Pavel, ich bin NSDAP.jpg (7KB, 185x250px) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Pavel, ich bin NSDAP.jpg
7KB, 185x250px
>>140107203
>>
BECAUSE GOD PAINTS THEM AND MY MEME IS STRONGER THAN ANYTHING YOU TEACH A CHILD

GOD PAINTS THEM
GOD PAINTS THEM
GOD. PAINTS. THEM.

HAHAHAHA YOUR CHILD IS CORRUPT NOW
>>
>>140107203
Okay, so we have blacks that have the full opportunity that whites have had for at least 60 years, or 5 generations of black families. Still, despite all good being provided by the government, and schools that actually get more funding per capita than whites, those blacks fail to achieve the standard of whites. Meanwhile, you have first generation east Asians coming here, getting all the advantages that minorities get, and even outperforming whites in their own countries.

Perhaps the genetic extent is exactly what determines those other factors. The way to determine this would be to see if blacks in other countries form the same social structures. And would you look at that, they do. Black immigrants to Europe suffer the exact same issues that those in America do, and black countries such as Jamaica have the same structures as those tribal structures of Africa.
>>
So blacks are an environmental hazard to other blacks?
>>
>>140107203
So how did those differences come to be?
I thought Destiny was supposed to be super smart.
>>
>>140108984
Yes, part of the difference between average I.Q can be shortened by white parents.

It's led to the current 50%nature 50%nurture that's currently taught in college.
>>
This is accounted for in studies that show the parents IQ is even more correlated with the child's intelligence than the parent's socio economical level.
>>
>>140107203
Why is this manlet and his neckbeard fans denying science?
>>
In fully black nations with no white people they still live in poverty. Who is oppressing them then?
>>
File: 1496565414227.jpg (812KB, 1136x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1496565414227.jpg
812KB, 1136x2200px
>>140107203
Blacks act the same way in every country in the world, the place they move ends being a huge dump.East Asians even with a poor background are successful everywhere.Maybe their socioeconomic status is a reflection of their biology.
>>
Destiny is a midget Jew.
>>
>>140110240
Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study if anyone cares

won't get better proof than this
i'm sure libtards would find some retarded mental gymnastics to refute it though
like that the niglets were discriminated against at school or that they felt alienated and it affected their psychological development
>>
File: sat race income 1995.png (27KB, 483x291px) Image search: [Google]
sat race income 1995.png
27KB, 483x291px
>>140107203
Blacks are about one standard deviation below whites, even after accounting for parental income. It's surprisingly stable.
>>
Why does every racial egalitarian think that blacks being in a lower socioeconomic class with lower education, much higher rates of illegitimacy and much higher violent crime rates is some cosmic coincidence or that they were placed into these situations by the big, bad white man? It sure seems to me like they're in this position through fault of their own, likely due to the fact that they have a significantly lower average IQ and a genetic predisposition towards violence and savagery.

Lower socioeconomic conditions is a consequence of racial differences, not an excuse for them.
>>
>>140107203
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
This is a complete and utter rebuttal of your post, OP.
>>
>>140111845
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study#Interpretations
>>
>>140112087
of course leftists will try to twist it
doesn't change the fact that even when environmental factors are eliminated, blacks have a lower IQ than whites
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.