[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did the founding fathers meant by this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: founding_fathers.jpg (199KB, 882x539px) Image search: [Google]
founding_fathers.jpg
199KB, 882x539px
"The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character. "

RLY MADE ME THINK that the 'radical right' is just the original foundation of the american state, and that they are not fascists, but restorationists.
>>
File: 1501929674895.gif (393KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1501929674895.gif
393KB, 342x342px
>>140104045
b-but america was always a nation of immigrants!!! this is what the found f*thers would have wanted right?
>>
>>140104589
yeah... I don't get those DAMN NAZIS!!!
they are UNAMERICAN!!!!!!!!
>>
File: federal-hall.jpg (100KB, 760x521px) Image search: [Google]
federal-hall.jpg
100KB, 760x521px
>>140104045
http://legisworks.org/sal/1/stats/STATUTE-1-Pg103.pdf

^
Always document your OP when possible. Here's the actual statute as a pdf.

OP is correct. Founding Fathers knew what they were doing. PC revisionist history has perverted their intent.
>>
File: 56r33221.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
56r33221.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>>140104045
>>140104589
>>140104960
>>140105278
>>
>>140105278
So why don't the alt-right surround them with the supreme symbology to address the migrant frenzy and liberal hellish landscape proposition?
>>
>>140105278
SECTION 1. Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That any alien being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits andunder the jurisdiction of the United States for the term of two years,may be admitted to become a citizen thereof, on application to any com-mon law court of record, in any one of the states wherein he shall haveresided for the term of one year at least, and making proof to the satis-faction of such court, that he is a person of good character, and taking the oath or affirmation prescribed by law, to 'support the constitution of the United States, which oath or affirmation such court shall administer and the clerk of such court shall record such application, and the proceedings there on and thereupon such person shall be considered as a citizen of the United States. And the children of such persons so naturalized, dwelling- within the United States, being under the age of twenty-one years at the time of such naturalization, shall also be considered as citizens of the United States. And the children of citizens of the United States, that may be born beyond sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born citizens: Provided,That the right of citizenship shall not descend to persons whose fathers have never been resident in the United States: Provided also, That no person heretofore proscribed by any state, shall be admitted a citizen as a fore said, except by an act of the legislature of the state in which such person was proscribed,(«)APPROVED, March 26, 1790
>>
bump...
>>
Tl;dr?
>>
>>140109062
america is to be whitey and only accept WHITEY
- March 26, 1790

Diversity is our strength
>>
>>140105278
They should have written this into the constitution.
>>
>>140107236
This would be the ideal standard with the addition of a mandatory IQ test and a minimum 100.
>>
>tfw will never live in 18th Century US
>>
>>140110333
>>140111018
>>140111132

are you mudafukkas racist or some shit?
>>
>>140111487
No.

I want what is best for my children, my community, and my country.
And that is to make America, my community, our institutions, and my children as strong as possible in every aspect.

That is better accomplished by a more heterogeneous white nation.
I wouldn't kick anyone out, kill them or disenfranchised them as a citizen.
But I would end non-white immigration, under 100 IQ immigration.
Maybe making exceptions for those in genius IQ territory of other races, as they'd be easily absorbed.

I'd also sterilize everyone under 90 IQ and make a range of incentives to have children scaling with the IQ and overall health of the parents.
>>
>>140112922
>I'd also sterilize everyone under 90 IQ
We already tried eugenics.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.