[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shills

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (99KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 539x960px
Anyone else sick and tired of the constant shills
>>
>>140100083
No, I ignore them. Just co-opt their threads will red pills.
>>
File: 1494960656769s.jpg (7KB, 226x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494960656769s.jpg
7KB, 226x250px
>>140100083
>>
File: 1502664130127.jpg (98KB, 1238x619px) Image search: [Google]
1502664130127.jpg
98KB, 1238x619px
Nope. They're good practice. We're eating the left alive because they don't allow shills.
>>
USE FILTERS
>>
>>140100083
I call them book people. They talk out of books but not out of dictionaries. It's like hearing the same opinion on repeat. Sometimes I wonder where is this book that teaches them all this garbage...
>>
>>140100407
wtf i love hitler now
>>
>>140100740
Gender studies and liberal textbooks
>>
>>140100083
Let me guess, everyone who disagrees with you, especially if the topic is Trump, is a shill?
>>
>>140100083
What's worse is my filters don't work so I see the same garbage all the time
>>
>>140100083
Let (((them))) waste their money paying nerd-virgins to come here and get redpilled. I made around 3k off of shitposting here during the elections, and quit soon after Hillary's lackeys pushed us all into overdrive and it wasn't worth the pay
>>
>>140100083
Not everyone with a different opinion to you is being payed to have it you retard
>>
Yes, drumpfshills have ruined this board...
>>
>>140100740
One thing that's certain is that it's not called Google.
Just telling them to Google something completely jams their processing circuits, and they devolve to ad hominems and strawmen.
Earlier there was a thread asking why feminism is objectively bad, and some holier than thou cunt thought she could lecture us on why it's good by strawmanning the shit out of everything.
>women voted against their interests, and they don't even know it
>"YOU'RE SAYING RIGHT NOW THAT WOMEN SHOULD SUBMIT TO MEN AND BE RAPED"
>no, that's a a strawman
>"OH MY GOD YOU'RE NOT EVEN READING MY ARGUMENT YOU RETARD"
>and that's an ad hominem
>"WOW YOU'RE SO WRONG"

Whatever book it is, it seems exclusive to schools.
Never had to deal with cancer like that before, larping or legitimate.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.