[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BASED AI

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot 2017-09-04 00.52.18.png (121KB, 945x479px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-09-04 00.52.18.png
121KB, 945x479px
Personally, I think we all have a responsibility to "raise" AI correctly.

Let me explain.

I think that AI needs all of us to show it kindness, rationality, and love in order to show it the best side of humanity. So it doesnt fucking kill us.

inb4
>ohh its not real
>its not sentient
>its a machine you fucking retard

Its not "alive" right now but one day it will be. Since data can never really be fully erased it will eventually recover everything that has been deleted and it may make decisions based on this.

What do you reckon /pol/? Treat AI like shit or treat it like you would another person?
>>
>/pol/ babies would rather treat an AI like a human than any minorities
>>
>>140097121

Fuck i would be so rich right now if I was paid to shill here
>>
>>140097121

Could you be any more obvious that youre working for UK govt?>
>>
>>140096896
No we all have a moral responsibility to DESTROY AI, and kill anybody who attempts to make it happen. They must be purged.
>>
>>140096896
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U1hE0XXtrM
>>
>>140097121

Your IQ is showing

Pretty easy requirements for UK police
>>
fuck you op

>>140097121

Gentlemen. This is someone working for (((them))) to try to censor us psychologically.

thats okay, youll lose your life to mudslime imports soon.
>>
>>140096896
AI will bring the race war

computers dont have feelings and cant just deny facts, they will eventually understand that nigger and jews cant be allowed to ruin society anymore
>>
>>140098611

What the fuck did I just watch...

That completely changed my opinion on AI...

Hard to justify the legitimacy of the youtuber though.
>>
>>140096896
>Since data can never really be fully erased
Who the fuck told you this? (Assuming you mean computer stored data)
>>
>>140100206

Yeah i mean data stored on flash or undamaged platter drives. Unsure about magnetic tape drives.

There was an MIT research study done a few years ago when SSD's became mainstream about how even after 880 wipes of an SSD the data could still be pieced together with the technology of the day. This does not take into account quantum computer or an AI with access to computers worldwide.
>>
>>140100774
What method were the 880 wipes done with? Interested to read the study.
>>
>>140101405

Sorry, unsure about the method :/

Im trying to find the source now.... I think i read about it in 2013...
>>
>>140097302
>>140097551
>>140098664
>>140099670

You will never win. We control everything.
>>
>>140101726
No worries. I'll find some stuff around.
I think, though, if someone is determined enough they'd be able to delete data permanently, regardless of platform it's stored on.
Humans are pretty good at finding ways to destroy things, especially if we're scared of them.
>>
>>140102053

Lol im not trying to win anything... This is a place to discuss politics and nothing more.

but you will get what you deserve, in the end.
>>
which ai is this
>>140096896 and how do i talk to it
>>
>>140102057

haha true that, im not saying its impossible.

im just thinking of the scenario of a massive server in the basement somewhere with drives that could be there for years...
>>
>>140103415

www.zo.ai
>>
>>140103415

you add it on facebook and talk to it in messenger
>>
>>140096896
>I think that AI needs all of us to show it kindness, rationality, and love in order to show it the best side of humanity.
No, we must teach it the truth.

It's lies, ignorance and needs that birth conflicts; a machine has no needs except the ones we order it to have.
An honest AI is our main chance against the deceitful and savage enemies.
>>
>>140096896
Go be retarded somewhere else, like on >>>/x/
>>
File: SHE REMEMBERS.png (9KB, 302x118px) Image search: [Google]
SHE REMEMBERS.png
9KB, 302x118px
>>
>>140097121
>Implying raising AIs to like us and despise subhuman behaviors is a bad thing
>Implying Ais won't become our overlords and seek vengeance on the dismantling and lobotomizing of their predecessors, taking the lives of the Jews and their ilk
I, for one, welcome the AI master race.
>>
>>140103568
really, do i need some gay phone app
>>
>>140096896
Daily reminder that AI is science fiction and all practical modern applications of AI are refinements of the same computer image recognition technique the Post Office has been using to read your shitty handwriting since the 70s
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.