[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright pol, real talk. Lets be honest here. How are you being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (66KB, 600x991px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
66KB, 600x991px
Alright pol, real talk. Lets be honest here. How are you being useful to the cause you're fighting for? Beside basement dwelling and shitposting to fuel your passive aggression, making you sad demotivated and depressed and angry anons, what do you do to fight the global threats we face? Do you patrol your country's borders to keep them from invaders or your streets to keep your women safe from rape? No, you simply meme out your days as the world around you sinks deeper and deeper into oblivion as primates take over your streets and you stay here giving clever advice of what should be done while expecting someone else to do it for you. Honestly, arent you irritated by your own inaction? You are capable humans prone to bring change into the world as we know it, turn the tide even, only if you use the effort you put online into the real world. I see so much dormant potential here and it honestly pisses me off to see it wasted day by day. Remember this is what (((they))) want from you, to sit on your asses all day talking about the issues instead of acting upon them, cause if you started acting, even minimal efforts, it would change the picture for (((them))). Start by doing annual meetups on local level, discuss the ongoing issues there, think what you can legally do to help and defend your people. Maybe start doing what ReconquĂȘte Française is doing in each of your countries. Its better than nothing and a beginning. I hate to see you rot away unaccomplished, anons, the real world needs you now.
>>
>>140095950
Are traps gay?
>>
>>140096216
Yes, they are.
>>
>>140096216
Yes
>>
>>140096216
Wrong thread though..
>>
>>140096216
no, only if balls touch
>>
>>140095950
I'm working on kid #2. I've successfully redpilled everyone in my inner circle of friends. Except my own brother but that's a long story... My wife is 7 1/2 out of 10 on a strict judgement. I've been married since I was 19. Put my wife through nursing school turned around with no college and got a $46,000 a year job scheduling and installing flooring. I own stupid weapons and legit weapons. Have a vast knowledge of military tactic, served two years, have done grappling as a sport in various forms since I was 12. Six foot tall 240 lb. Not fat but a little doughy mostly dad body and driving a lot. Too much fast food but it hasn't killed me yet. I take Duty and responsibility very seriously and intend on teaching that to my first son and hopefully also my second. I have an IQ of 146 and I got a 96 on my ASVAB.
>>
>>140096290
But you can do gay things and still not be gay right? You can do gay things and still like vagina.
>>
>>140096803
Admirations. Keep doing what you're doing Keep alive, leave a proud legacy, be a role model for your kids and be sure to pass on them as much knowledge as you can. Good example for other anons.
>>
File: 1503337948732.png (18KB, 532x557px) Image search: [Google]
1503337948732.png
18KB, 532x557px
>>140095950
Nice id shlomo
>>
>>140097837
Why would a kike try to do what im doing now ?
>>
>>140098012
Why would a non-jew have an id like that
>>
>>140098366
I dont get it, whats wrong with it?
>>
>>140098366
Oh I see.... so this is what the thread will be shifted to now
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.