[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Can't We All Just Get Along?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1504449150196.jpg (44KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
1504449150196.jpg
44KB, 600x753px
/Pol/ have you ever wondered if it might be a good idea if BLACK People & WHITE People stopped the mutual animosity and decided to live together in peace & harmony?

Pic Related. Black Guy at home playing silly games with his boipussy trap
>>
>>140094893
Hey nigger, is it true that you still hunting other niggers?
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-39076751
>>
File: 1504420461130.png (197KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
1504420461130.png
197KB, 440x440px
>>140094893
>>
>>140094893
Bro kys you're part of the reason our beautiful country is so fucked
>>
>>140094893
Africa belongs to the white man.
>>
>>140094893
If we're talking about ideals, white people living in harmony with more white people is objectively better for all intents and purposes than white people living in harmony with black people or black people living with harmony with more black people.

Don't you want your children to live in the better possible environment?
>>
>>140094893
That's pretty funny. Why you faggots got hurt feeling over dis?
>>
>>140094893
Blacks only see themselves in terms of their blackness and yet still hate blacks anyway.

Blacks have shown themselves to be more hostile to whites, like it's hardwired into them to be aggressive and evil to us.
>>
File: 1502813011956.jpg (103KB, 650x755px) Image search: [Google]
1502813011956.jpg
103KB, 650x755px
>>140096534
And North America belongs to the Spics.
Meanwhile Europe belongs to the Mudslimes
>>
>>140094893
Niggers don't have the mental capacity to live in harmony with other races, they can't even live in peace with their own race. Niggers are the only race on the entire planet that needs another race to survive.

There's Ancient European structures, cities, literature, and advancements in science and math.

There's Ancient Asian structures, cities, literature, and advancements in science and math.

There's Ancient Middle East structures, cities, literature, and math.

There's Ancient Mayan structures, cities, literature, and math.

Meanwhile, niggers have lived in mud huts for thousands of years and still do so to this very day.
>>
I"m willing to work with the idea of Europe being for whites, while America is the land of the mix.

I just want to be able to recognize and keep my European heritage though as it blends in the American melting pot.

Blacks can accomplish great works, just like whites (Harlem Renaissances) its just right now they are being poisoned by ghetto culture being sold by (((them))).
>>
>>140094893
We cant and wont get along for the simple fact blacks are inferior to every other species on this planet.
>>
File: Ancient Ethiopia.jpg (165KB, 800x1003px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient Ethiopia.jpg
165KB, 800x1003px
>>140097670
Dont tell me that you've never heard of Ancient Ethiopia. It even appears in the Bible
>>
>>140096886
Kids have it to easy now. You're turning them into pussies, faggot.
>>
>>140097868
I really wish it could. The problem is, though:

1. (((Them)))
2. White liberals
3. Gibs mindset
4. Lessened expectations
5. Poor family culture
6. Poor suburban culture
7. Emphasis on muh slavery and what they were instead of what they are now

Blacks need to be back in the church and conservative. They need to stand up and do things themselves. Until they stop seeing being successful as "actin white", they're fucked. They have a very crab in a bucket mentality at the best of times. This might be able to be remedied with church and charity.

I don't see this happening any time soon though.

A start is to stop helping blacks, though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.